Zeke

Anyone watching France?

6 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

@AVB-AMG I did get to shoot a MAS 38 submachine gun once!!!

@GRIZ:

So there you go.... you have training with French weapons.
I'll. provide the wine and cheese...
@Zeke will provide the croissants 
and of course, I am sure that @Handyman will be more than happy to give us a glorious send off party celebration....
We are all set to participate in the next French Revolution, on one side or the other, (T.B.D.) 

AVB-AMG

• Like 1

OK, what's with the Fashionista talk? Sheesh! You boys are starting to worry me... though I LOVE the pic above. Adore him! AND his snappy suit. :D

Back to the topic at hand... their interior minister just reported there were 125,000 protestors across the country, 10,000 in Paris alone. Yikes! That's only a scant percentage of their population, of course (at 65+ M), but still, it's enough people to cause a massive amount of damage to buildings, cars, stores. Worse yet, they've had to shut down tourist attractions, shops, etc. - all during the lead-up to Christmas. Even if they manage to get through this with Macron still in office, my god, they will have taken a financial bath the last several weeks.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, AVB-AMG said:

I prefer classic style over fashion.......

Kingsman The Secret Service

Classic end to that movie.

aprox 500 arrested today 

2 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

OK, what's with the Fashionista talk? Sheesh! You boys are starting to worry me... though I LOVE the pic above. Adore him! AND his snappy suit. :D

Back to the topic at hand... their interior minister just reported there were 125,000 protestors across the country, 10,000 in Paris alone. Yikes! That's only a scant percentage of their population, of course (at 65+ M), but still, it's enough people to cause a massive amount of damage to buildings, cars, stores. Worse yet, they've had to shut down tourist attractions, shops, etc. - all during the lead-up to Christmas. Even if they manage to get through this with Macron still in office, my god, they will have taken a financial bath the last several weeks.

@AVB-AMG fault

4 hours ago, Zeke said:

Some of us are fashion sensitive 

11 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Does this make me look fat....???

AVB-AMG

Related image

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, AVB-AMG said:

et avec cela je vous dis tous au revoir depuis que je suis au lit pour obtenir mon sommeil de beauté...

AVB-AMG

Don’t make me open this can of Budweiser........  seriously....... I’ll do it.....

• Like 3

10 hours ago, Kevin125 said:

Don’t make me open this can of Budweiser........  seriously....... I’ll do it.....

@Kevin125

I know you can do better than that....

Budweiser is the absolute symbol of the low quality of American macro beers. The next time you see a television commercial of a Hollywood actor asking for ‘a Bud’, just know that he is just perpetuating the commercialized myth of a masculine American patriot who wants to show his manliness by drinking the piss of all national symbols at once: the American eagle, the mountain lion and the skunk. 

You have plenty of other much better alternative choices of American craft beers to choose from so go out and enjoy the beverage exploration.  Maybe even, (God forbid...), try a foreign brewed beer....

AVB-AMG

46 minutes ago, AVB-AMG said:

@Kevin125

I know you can do better than that....

You have plenty of other much better alternative choices of American craft beers to choose from so go out and enjoy the beverage exploration.  Maybe even, (God forbid...), try a foreign brewed beer....

AVB-AMG

Wow. I can’t believe I’m going to say this out loud, but I actually AGREE with AVB that Budweiser is swill. 

If you’re going to drink beer, at LEAST drink a decent one! 

• Like 2

On 12/8/2018 at 3:42 PM, AVB-AMG said:

@GRIZ:

So there you go.... you have training with French weapons.
I'll. provide the wine and cheese...
@Zeke will provide the croissants 
and of course, I am sure that @Handyman will be more than happy to give us a glorious send off party celebration....
We are all set to participate in the next French Revolution, on one side or the other, (T.B.D.) 

AVB-AMG

Bon voyage, mes amis. Don't forget to bring a bucket of snails for lunch.