Jump to content
Zeke

Anyone watching France?

Recommended Posts

Last I heard things were about to heat up again after they rounded up a bunch of kids. Macron looks to be keeping his head down after doing a 180 on the gas tax.

There is a breaking point for each society. One would think the french would know this a little better than most.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

France seems to be going through step 8 of the Saul Alinsky plan:

1.  Healthcare.

2.  Poverty

3.  Debt

4.  Gun Control

5.  Welfare

6. Education

7. Religion 

8. Class Warfare

Obamacare, increasing numbers on food stamps by over 60%, doubling the national debt in 8 years, all you people holding on to "your guns and Bibles",  standardized education, and working to divide classes of people were just a few things Obama did.

Socialism is not your friend.

 

 

  • Like 6

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

Obamacare, increasing numbers on food stamps by over 60%, doubling the national debt in 8 years, all you people holding on to "your guns and Bibles",  standardized education, and working to divide classes of people were just a few things Obama did.

Socialism is not your friend.

So, when is France V2.0 coming to this country?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
50 minutes ago, checko said:

Last I heard things were about to heat up again after they rounded up a bunch of kids. Macron looks to be keeping his head down after doing a 180 on the gas tax.

There is a breaking point for each society. One would think the french would know this a little better than most.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 

I read 700 students arrested?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
I read 700 students arrested?
That's a bit higher than what I've seen.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1055757/emmanuel-macron-news-france-riots-protests-yellow-vest-protestors-macron-no-confidence/amp

Now I also dont know how legitimate this website is. Havent vetted it at all

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, checko said:

That's a bit higher than what I've seen.
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.express.co.uk/news/world/1055757/emmanuel-macron-news-france-riots-protests-yellow-vest-protestors-macron-no-confidence/amp

Now I also dont know how legitimate this website is. Havent vetted it at all

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
 

Single high school 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Tunaman said:

They are getting exactly what they voted for...right up the ass.  I love watching it.  They will be like Venezuela soon.

Lol.. 

“ what services exactly do they not want to pay for”

It could be said; they are voting differently now?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Handyman said:

We should just send @AVB-AMG over with some some frog legs and fancy booze to calm things down.

@Handyman:

Frog legs are over rated....
I think that if I, along with @Zeke and @GRIZ go over there as part of the French Foreign Legion, that we can get things under control.....

AVB-AMG

Related image

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

of course, once over there and being exposed to all of the wonderful French food and wine, that is taxed up the wazoo, we just might be convinced and co-opted to join the revolutionary forces and sing our way to victory......

AVB-AMG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, AVB-AMG said:

@Handyman:

Frog legs are over rated....
I think that if I, along with @Zeke and @GRIZ go over there as part of the French Foreign Legion, that we can get things under control.....

AVB-AMG

Related image

Don't think I can get through Legion basic training now.  I do like the kepI blanc though!!!

The French do have a reputation for sending in the Legion when the situation looks hopeless.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, GRIZ said:

Don't think I can get through Legion basic training now.  I do like the kepI blanc though!!!

The French do have a reputation for sending in the Legion when the situation looks hopeless.

@GRIZ:Well, that probably makes two of us.... but at least we can sing along.....!

AVB-AMG

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.



×
×
  • Create New...