8 minutes ago, PK90 said:

I never heard of this. 
Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

Anyone? Log for mags?

Sent from an undisclosed location via Tapatalk

Spoke with the detective yesterday morning , he mentioned it then. Nothing in writing till I saw USR30cals post.Haven't been back to the shop yet but no one there last night knew anything other than what we had learned in the morning.

2 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

wait, what are you talkin about? Are you saying now that the state is going to keep a record of magazines that are purchased?

i believe he was referring to retired leo purchasing large capacity mags, and that needing to be documented.  

I posted a pretty harsh criticism of him at 10am on Sunday to a 2a Facebook group and at 11 this beauty popped up. To be clear I did not attack him personally and only insinuated he had other motives. 
Screenshot_20181211-210138.thumb.png.98cbb4f3f8eac99eae549308a93781fb.png
What an ass he is.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

wait, what are you talkin about? Are you saying now that the state is going to keep a record of magazines that are purchased?

From a thing I saw somewhere... state dealers are supposed to have a high capacity magazine register now apparently. 

Glad Breitbart fixed that and again glad to see Nappen looking like the ass that he is. He is obviously not very mature with his 5,000 friends comment, horrible long hair, and even worse soul patch. He needs to accept that he is old.

8 minutes ago, capt14k said:

Glad Breitbart fixed that and again glad to see Nappen looking like the ass that he is. He is obviously not very mature with his 5,000 friends comment, horrible long hair, and even worse soul patch. He needs to accept that he is old.

Breitbart makes shit up.... NJSP called them to fix their statement. 

NJSP contacted Breitbart News on the night of December 11, offering a second statement which went further than the first. They said: “While we do not discuss our enforcement strategies, there are no plans to go door-to-door to enforce this current ban.”

I am waiting for the "Don't trust what NJSP is telling you" posts... 

• Like 2

57 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

Thats only for LEO / Retired LEO who the FFL chooses to give a magazine that holds more then 10rnds limited to 15 rnds of capacity..

I have not really thought that hard but at this point i'm leaning towards not be giving anyone magazines over 10rnds regardless of class or status.

4 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Breitbart makes shit up.... NJSP called them to fix their statement. 

I am waiting for the "Don't trust what NJSP is telling you" posts... 

the NJSP is NOT going door to door.. they are under manned (or personed) already.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Combat Auto said:

Tell me what lawyer you think would have turned the judges (who don't follow the constitution) to our side? Tell me what legal-holes where in the ANJRPC complaint, and tell me what you think they should have done differently? If you can't, like many of the posts in this thread, sounds like a bunch of standard bitching without solutions.

Doesn't Nappen consult and give legal advice to the ANJRPC?

Doesn't Nappen defend people who were arrested for firearm violations?

3 hours ago, 10X said:

I'm not disagreeing with the criticism of Nappen, but his role as an attorney isn't to keep bad bills from being enacted.   It's the voters, lobbyists, and pro-2A groups that weren't able to stop these bad bills.   Lawyers get involved once there is a law...

OK, wasn't he involved at all with guidance on the injunction with the Pro 2A groups?

Did we win the injunction?

Please fell free for you and @Combat Auto to list all the WINS Nappen has had and who he's kept out of jail. I would really love to learn about them.

the NJSP is NOT going door to door.. they are under manned (or personed) already.

I agree you and all FFL should take a stand like Barrett did. No 15 round mags for all citizens no 15 round mags for anyone.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, remixer said:

Thats only for LEO / Retired LEO who the FFL chooses to give a magazine that holds more then 10rnds limited to 15 rnds of capacity..

I have not really thought that hard but at this point i'm leaning towards not be giving anyone magazines over 10rnds regardless of class or status.

Okay. Found it. The admin code always had dealers keep a log of the "dispositions" of large capacity mags (i never did), but never the acquisition. Has the code changed, or was it just a letter telling you to now keep a log of the acquisitions?

N.J.A.C. 13:54-5.5 Large capacity magazines A retail or wholesale firearms dealer licensed pursuant to this chapter may maintain large capacity ammunition magazines at its licensed premises for sale or disposition to another dealer, the Armed Forces of the United States or the National Guard, or to a law enforcement agency, provided that the seller maintains a record of any sale or disposition to any of the afore-mentioned entities, including a description by make and model of the large capacity magazine. The record shall include the name of the purchasing agency, together with written authorization on the official letterhead of the Superintendent, chief of police or highest ranking officer of the agency or the appropriate ranking military officer, the name and rank of the law enforcement or military officer authorized to make the purchase, and the date and time of the sale or disposition. A copy of this record shall be forwarded by the seller to the Superintendent within 48 hours of the sale or disposition.

4 minutes ago, capt14k said:

I agree you and all FFL should take a stand like Barrett did. No 15 round mags for all citizens no 15 round mags for anyone.

Take a stand? How?

Gun control is a license to print money for gun businesses.  

CEOs of major gun companies were HOPING Hillary wins as it would mean millions more in profits. (first hand info)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Sniper22 said:

Doesn't Nappen consult and give legal advice to the ANJRPC?

Doesn't Nappen defend people who were arrested for firearm violations?

OK, wasn't he involved at all with guidance on the injunction with the Pro 2A groups?

Did we win the injunction?

Please fell free for you and @Combat Auto to list all the WINS Nappen has had and who he's kept out of jail. I would really love to learn about them.

I see you didn't attempt to answer even one question from above, which doesn't surprise me, because the suite was well written/presented and the rulings were mostly BS...But you did answer a question with another question. Maybe you should defend us - LOL!

2 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Okay. Found it. The admin code always had dealers keep a log of the "dispositions" of large capacity mags (i never did), but never the acquisition. Has the code changed, or was it just a letter telling you to now keep a log of the acquisitions?

i read the same code you posted..  I never was given a letter or contact about it.

2 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Take a stand? How?

CEOs of major gun companies were HOPING Hillary wins as it would mean millions more in profits. (first hand info)

How exactly is this a Lic to print money...  Knowing we come from a state without grand father clauses it make it a mute point.

Just because you ran out today to buy (a Gun) does not mean tomorrows law will not make it illegal in NJ.

Federal controls are a different story as those are grand fathered in...

13 hours ago, USRifle30Cal said:

SFL Dealers

The New Jersey State Police Firearms Investigation Unit has received numerous inquiries regarding the newly enacted legislation limiting ammunition magazine capacity to ten rounds, N.J.S. 2C:39-17, enacted in June of2018. The law immediately restrictedthe sale of magazines in excess of tenrounds and provided a six month grace period for individuals that already own magazines over the new limit of ten  rounds. This grace period was intended to allow New Jersey residents the time to permanently modify themagazines to only accept ten rounds,turn them over to a State Firearms Licensed (SFL) dealer for sale ormodification, turn the magazines into their local police department fordestruction or simply destroy them byother means. Effective December 10,2018 this grace period ends and anyone in possession of a "Large Capacity Ammunition  Magazine" may be subject to criminal prosecution. .

N.J.S. 2C:39-17 provides certain exemptions for who may possess a largecapacity ammunition magazine. As anSFL, any magazines that exceed tenrounds must be logged into your largecapacity magazine ledger or if in combination with a firearm, in your assault weapons ledger. This magazineledger is designed similarly to an A&D ledger and captures the ammunition magazine in your inventory as well asthe disposition of where it went.These magazines may be sold out of state, to other SFL dealers, law enforcement agencies/officers on letterhead from the police department andin limited circumstances to a retiredpolice officer. In order to comply withthe law, a retired law enforcementofficer may purchase or acquire ahandgun / magazine with a capacity ofup to fifteen rounds from a SFL dealeras long as they are capable of beingused in a handgun they intend to qualify with and carry under the New Jersey Retired Law Enforcement Officer Permit to Carry a Handgun (RPO) program. To document thetransaction, indicate in your large capacity magazine/assault weapons ledger who you sold the magazine/firearm to and retain acopy of their retired law enforcementcredentials for regulatory compliance.

If you have any further questions, please contact a Detective in the New Jersey State Police Firearms Investigation Unit at 609-882-2000, ext.2060.

DSG. Chuck Bogdan #6545

I assumed that the above was sent to all NJ Dealers. My 2C Book only goes up to 2C:39-16.

3 minutes ago, remixer said:

i read the same code you posted..  I never was given a letter or contact about it.

5 minutes ago, remixer said:

How exactly is this a Lic to print money...  Knowing we come from a state without grand father clauses it make it a mute point.

Just because you ran out today to buy (a Gun) does not mean tomorrows law will not make it illegal in NJ.

Federal controls are a different story as those are grand fathered in...

I think we are disconnected here...

Guns will NEVER be outlawed.  There will always be some sort of gun ownership as it is guaranteed by the 2A.  

The constant FEAR of impeding gun control scares people into buying more guns and shooting more.

Gun sales are down meaningfully (on the whole, across the nation) ever since Trump was elected.  This has nothing to do with economy but rather that generally, outside of NJ and a few other states, people are not afraid they will not be able to buy in the future.

This is why Smith and Wesson has plummeted from $32 a share to $13, Vista and Ruger have also suffered.  And a few key distributors are nearly in default of their loans to investment banks. aobc.JPG

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

How many mags did you modify to 10 rounds in the past 6 months?  

lots of mags...  and lots of labor spent.

Owners of those mags were perfectly able to modify them without us... they choose to bring them to dealers... they did not have to.

7 minutes ago, PK90 said:

I assumed that the above was sent to all NJ Dealers. My 2C Book only goes up to 2C:39-16.

never got it... but does not matter...

8 minutes ago, Combat Auto said:

I see you didn't attempt to answer even one question from above, which doesn't surprise me, because the suite was well written/presented and the rulings were mostly BS...But you did answer a question with another question. Maybe you should defend us - LOL!

The bottom line, did we win or not. Play all the semantic, word games you want. The proof is in the results.

Nappen loves to beat his chest and make everyone believe he's the best thing since sliced bread in the legal gun law business. Guess what, without PROOF, it's nothing but hyperbole and words.

When I "play", I play to win. PERIOD.

BTW, got that list of Nappen "Wins" yet. I really want to read them.

8 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Take a stand? How?

And therein lies the conundrum. How many gun companies are genuinely pro-gun? The dollar is a mighty big incentive. But are our values of liberty strong enough to resist the temptation of selling our souls for a buck? Character goes a long way. Anyone hoping for Hillary to win just for sales is also willing to sell us down the river, in my opinion is short sighted and doesnt deserve our business. I know this is easy to say and harder to live up to. Would I give up my M&P if it turns out S&W was one of those companies (hypothetically)?

1 minute ago, EngineerJet said:

And therein lies the conundrum. How many gun companies are genuinely pro-gun? The dollar is a mighty big incentive. But are our values of liberty strong enough to resist the temptation of selling our souls for a buck? Character goes a long way. Anyone hoping for Hillary to win just for sales is also willing to sell us down the river, in my opinion is short sighted and doesnt deserve our business. I know this is easy to say and harder to live up to. Would I give up my M&P if it turns out S&W was one of those companies (hypothetically)?

I dont know of any gun stores to actually wished HRC won.... 

I personally not only was on the trump train... i pushed that fucker.

• Like 3