4 minutes ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

So you think people will send him money

In case you missed it the first time.

11 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Telling people that cops will be going door to door is unethical.  Then he doubles down with a Kristallnacht reference.  Very uncool.

Awesome
Please post the list of the ones he WON!

https://www.ammoland.com/2018/10/njs-firearm-permit-revocation-law-provides-no-basis-for-the-forfeiture-of-firearms/#axzz5SrhS0Q6E

https://www.njcourts.gov/attorneys/assets/opinions/appellate/unpublished/a3769-15.pdf?cacheID=XbMKqyk

Plenty more on his firm page. Evan doesn’t work for free and neither do I. You can look into Brian Aiken and Shaneen Allen too

https://m.facebook.com/Evan-F-Nappen-Attorney-At-Law-PC-134969510019316/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

If you call Aiken and Allen a win I would hate to see what a loss looks like. If not for Christie and his National ambitions they would have been completely screwed.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

So you think people will send him money for this? No he makes money when nj charges someone

I asked before, I doubt it will be answered..

How much has ANJRPC paid him for his club house meetings on gun laws? 

His rediculous statements fills these meetings, and he doesn't work for free does he?

The hyperbole is, Theyre coming to get you!!! And wham!! Nappan has a room full of scared NJ gun owners. 

• Like 1

It’s not like the state ever raided someone’s house without a warrant searching for guns they legally bought and committed no crimes with. But when they couldn’t find them threatened to take their kids and then when asked to id themselves ran away

• Like 1

If you call Aiken and Allen a win I would hate to see what a loss looks like. If not for Christie and his National ambitions they would have been completely screwed.

Are either of them sitting in jail still?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

It’s not like the state ever raided someone’s house without a warrant searching for guns they legally bought and committed no crimes with. But when they couldn’t find them threatened to take their kids and then when asked to id themselves ran away

So the state tucked tail and ran away?

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

And Evan Nappen represented me for FREE
Damn he’s greedy

But, you said they all ran away?

were you ever served with an official legal notice?

Did he procure any actual legal action?

Did you sue the departments for violating your civil rights?

If Nappen was involved in this, and had the chance to go after the state for something he is screaming about now... but did nothing..seems odd...

9 minutes ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

And Evan Nappen represented me for FREE
Damn he’s greedy

For the third time, I refer you to this.

1 hour ago, Scorpio64 said:

Telling people that cops will be going door to door is unethical.  Then he doubles down with a Kristallnacht reference.  Very uncool.

Representing you for free, cool.  Don't know the story behind it, don't want to know because it is irrelevant.

A Lawyer who is considered a credible authority on NJ gun law posting patently false information that could cause people to panic is indefensible.

Bad people do good things and good people do bad things.  What "Evan" did was inexcusable, regardless of whether you like him or not.  It's that simple.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

The problem is nj does regularly harass gun owners. Everyone thinks it’s bs till it happens to you

I chose not to go after my township

I know it's not BS. I followed it in the news. Should have gone after them and moved someplace nicer. 

Edit: By nicer I mean more gun friendly.

13 minutes ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

Nappen and I hammered them with a media campaign and put them on the defense.

Did you and Nappen make an example out of them, the same way the state crucifies some people to make an example out of them, like the guy with the 300 year old black powder pistol charged with a felony?

Or, did Nappen stop once the heat was off of you and he was not getting any more attention from the media?

Nappen may have helped you, and I'm truly happy for you that it turned out well.  But, make no mistake, Nappen profited from that case. 

• Like 3

He said flat out I could sue but I’d be a target in that area the rest of my life. My family is all around this area so I didn’t.

Details in this case if for another thread. Just stating that Nappen helped me a lot and never asked for any money. Only time it came up was when I was meeting with the nra and they were gonna pay

Are either of them sitting in jail still?

Did Nappen win in the courtroom? No. Did Nappen cut the deal with Christie? No. If either of them were to win the lottery next would you give Nappen credit for that too?

As for yourself were you charged with a crime? Were your firearms taken? Did he file a civil suit against PD or DYFS? If no to all what exactly did Nappen do that was billable?

Found over at Reddit, not sure if it's real though...
bzfsqbrquw321.jpg?width=960&crop=smart&auto=webp&s=d3438b805e37f9536fc82670ba9ec5de5b7a1a6b
It's a donut shop.

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, JasonSeidman said:

what would be amazing is if they raid the house, assuming they get a warrant, and they were all compliant

Ha Ha, assuming it's a true picture with a true address, that would be great if they were all 10 round compliant.

I hope the guy gets video of the SWAT team from the NJSP kicking in his door and shooting his dog.

1 minute ago, Sniper22 said:

Ha Ha, assuming it's a true picture with a true address, that would be great if they were all 10 round compliant.

I hope the guy gets video of the SWAT team from the NJSP kicking in his door and shooting his dog.

I checked, Capt14k is right - AHAHAHAHAH

https://www.google.com/search?q=Shore+Good+Donuts+Ship+Bottom,+NJ+08008&ludocid=6990643030809371086&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiHz7DL4pvfAhWpm-AKHTGdCBMQoAIwAHoECAAQBQ&biw=1536&bih=723

• Like 1

I got a kick out of it this morning too. There is another one going around with the Governor's Mansion address, but The Donut Shop I thought was more creative.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, FedUpWithNJ said:

You'll be deferentially capitulating to the totalitarian thugs in the NJ legislature and judiciary all the way to total disarmament.

HEY!!!  You are not allowed to use big words here until you have made at least 10 posts.

6 hours ago, Shawnmoore81 said:

with shaneen allen….ya gotta admit. she was goin' down till the fooltball player beat the snot outta his girlfriend on video and got pti….....