35 minutes ago, FedUpWithNJ said:

He's doing whatever he is told to do by his political masters.

This forum has really opened my eyes to why NJ is the way it is. So many apologists for state encroachment on our constitutional rights.

apologists?  

Everyone here is pissed off about 10 around mag limits.  We ALL know it is stupid and won't prevent any crimes.... 

BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER!

NJ is 100% controlled by Democrats, and hate to break it to you, largely Democratic voters who at best do not care about gun issues or at worst want to push for more gun control.

Until that changes, gun owners in NJ are the minority.

People have tried for years to change this... I have been to plenty of hearings in Trenton, and thousands went to Trenton in the rain.  THEY DO NOT CARE.

The only way things change are.... 1. NJ population suddenly feels gun control is not an issue and is pro gun (long term plan), or 2. We get help from the Supreme Court.

If you believe in a free Democratic society with a representative democracy... this is what it is.  You have to be an idiot to think otherwise.  If the vast majority want to push for more gun control (which Supreme Court does not say they cannot).... they can do that.  Gun owners have to prove through the Supreme Court that gun control is a violation of 2A.

If your main priorities are gun rights... NJ is not the state to live in.  This is part of the reason we moved out a few months ago.

What we are are realistis.  What we are (generally) not are tinfoil wearing fear mongers living under constant fear.  Yes... gun control is a big topic for Murphy... but he is not Hitler trying to round up the Jews.

10 round mag limits are a large inconvenience and a cost issue for gun owners, but look, we are all adults here... instead of 2 15 round mags, you can have 150 10 round mags.  This is a completely moronic law... but this is not Hitler invading Poland or Kristallnacht as this was referred to.

Democrats have not torched gun stores or taken out FFL owners and shot them. (there is a pun there for you. lol).  

Democrats made their move.... gun owners now respond by trying to take it to the highest court in the nation. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Kawi7 said:

Well I still live here and agree with him..  

You’re clueless on the time and manpower it would take to execute search warrants across the state!  This isn’t the Soviet Union or Nazi Germany yet.. 

You're all making the same specious argument. Maksim: if all the guns are not recorded then none of them are. You: if all the search warrants are not executed, none of them are.

This is not how it will go down. Murphy, Weinberg, Grewal etc will use a mass-shooting with an illegal mag to lynch some scapegoats. I am telling you how those scapegoats will be found, and how it could be you. I am not saying (and nor is Nappen for that matter) that they're going to round up every non-compliant magazine owner.

1 hour ago, xXxplosive said:

He's going to Africa on vacation.....heard that on 101.5 ......maybe he'll end up in someone's stew pot.

We pay for a country mansion, a shore house and a standard run of the mill mansion in Princeton for the governor. Why does he continue to spend his money in the enconomies of other countries?  Elitist asshole. 

• Like 1

THIS JUST IN:  Murphy has just found all domestic dogs do not have their most current shots. In the interest of public safety he has ordered all law Enforcement agencies to pull all records of dog licenses and conduct a door to door search for the offending animals. 

I don’t know about you guys but if I can’t find a mask for my dog I’m shipping him to PA. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Just the last point on this... having the forum for 10 years, one thing becomes crystal clear... your typical law abiding person is not a gang banger... they are doctors, lawyers, cops, business owners, otherwise upstanding citizens.

Imagine the headlines when one of them gets their house broken into to be made an example of.  The backlash would bring the national guard to take over.

Who is going to be made example of?  Your hoodrat who knocks over a bodega in Newark and just happens to have a 17 round mag for his Glock.

Why make an example out of a law abiding citizen when you have 100's of examples monthly from people who already don't give a crap about anyone but themselves?  

Parading a gang banger with priors makes for much better publicity than a 75 year old retired war veteran who was clueless about the law. 

2 minutes ago, JasonSeidman said:

My guess is fedupinnj is James Kaleeda. Would make a lot of sense

Sent from my Moto Z3 Play using Tapatalk

I don't think so... at the very least I would hope Kaleda would use his real name when posting here. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, JasonSeidman said:

My guess is fedupinnj is James Kaleeda. Would make a lot of sense

Christ! Every time this happens I think it’s my buddy @Ray Ray. We are versed in this game. And he’s a machine!

not so sure he’s a tor guy though 

• Like 1

Just the last point on this... having the forum for 10 years, one thing becomes crystal clear... your typical law abiding person is not a gang banger... they are doctors, lawyers, cops, business owners, otherwise upstanding citizens.
Imagine the headlines when one of them gets their house broken into to be made an example of.  The backlash would bring the national guard to take over.
Who is going to be made example of?  Your hoodrat who knocks over a bodega in Newark and just happens to have a 17 round mag for his Glock.
Why make an example out of a law abiding citizen when you have 100's of examples monthly from people who already don't give a crap about anyone but themselves?  
Parading a gang banger with priors makes for much better publicity than a 75 year old retired war veteran who was clueless about the law. 
I don't think so... at the very least I would hope Kaleda would use his real name when posting here. 
Sure seems to quote Pelleteri with the same compulsive regularity

2 minutes ago, BobA said:

THIS JUST IN:  Murphy has just found all domestic dogs do not have their most current shots. In the interest of public safety he has ordered all law Enforcement agencies to pull all records of dog licenses and conduct a door to door search for the offending animals. 

I don’t know about you guys but if I can’t find a mask for my dog I’m shipping him to PA. 

And another one with the "if every gun owner is not targeted then none will be" argument.

4 minutes ago, Maksim said:

No longer. Check your privilege.

1 minute ago, FedUpWithNJ said:

And another one with the "if every gun owner is not targeted then none will be" argument.

School of fish my new friend...

why does joisey have a 3x the overdose rate of the national average?

Bro! Drugs are bad and illegal!

24 minutes ago, FedUpWithNJ said:

This is not how it will go down. Murphy, Weinberg, Grewal etc will use a mass-shooting with an illegal mag to lynch some scapegoats. I am telling you how those scapegoats will be found, and how it could be you.

Not gonna happen as you describe and it won’t be me, I’m in compliance.. If you’re so worried about this, I suggest you get in compliance with the mags and anything else illegal in your home.. 

Several members on this forum whom have experience in this matter here have givin their opinions on it, take it or leave it and move on..

18 minutes ago, Maksim said:

apologists?  

Everyone here is pissed off about 10 around mag limits.  We ALL know it is stupid and won't prevent any crimes.... 

BUT IT DOES NOT MATTER!

NJ is 100% controlled by Democrats, and hate to break it to you, largely Democratic voters who at best do not care about gun issues or at worst want to push for more gun control.

Until that changes, gun owners in NJ are the minority.

People have tried for years to change this... I have been to plenty of hearings in Trenton, and thousands went to Trenton in the rain.  THEY DO NOT CARE.

The only way things change are.... 1. NJ population suddenly feels gun control is not an issue and is pro gun (long term plan), or 2. We get help from the Supreme Court.

If you believe in a free Democratic society with a representative democracy... this is what it is.  You have to be an idiot to think otherwise.  If the vast majority want to push for more gun control (which Supreme Court does not say they cannot).... they can do that.  Gun owners have to prove through the Supreme Court that gun control is a violation of 2A.

If your main priorities are gun rights... NJ is not the state to live in.  This is part of the reason we moved out a few months ago.

What we are are realistis.  What we are (generally) not are tinfoil wearing fear mongers living under constant fear.  Yes... gun control is a big topic for Murphy... but he is not Hitler trying to round up the Jews.

10 round mag limits are a large inconvenience and a cost issue for gun owners, but look, we are all adults here... instead of 2 15 round mags, you can have 150 10 round mags.  This is a completely moronic law... but this is not Hitler invading Poland or Kristallnacht as this was referred to.

Democrats have not torched gun stores or taken out FFL owners and shot them. (there is a pun there for you. lol).  

Democrats made their move.... gun owners now respond by trying to take it to the highest court in the nation. 

I don't disagree with any of this. But you are the one desperately attempting to deny that the law could be used to ensnare otherwise law abiding citizens, and denigrating anyone who claims otherwise. Nothing prevents that and everything you said above from being true. Furthermore, we know their next step is a > 5 round ban. At what point do you start fighting fire with fire?

And if you think there's no difference defensively between 10 and 15 rounds in your Glock, why were LEOs exempted?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Kawi7 said:

Not gonna happen as you describe and it won’t be me, I’m in compliance.. If you’re so worried about this, I suggest you get in compliance with the mags and anything else illegal in your home.. 

Several members on this forum whom have experience in this matter here have giving their opinions on it, take it or leave it and move on..

I am in compliance. That's not the point. We're not discussing the scenario in which everyone is in compliance.

13 minutes ago, FedUpWithNJ said:

I am in compliance. That's not the point. We're not discussing the scenario in which everyone is in compliance.

Bro! Where is your country of origin?

buddy. Don’t leave me hanging. Totally not cool 

Just now, tattooo said:

Is this the pilot for The Real house husband's of New Jersey ? emoji848.png

Hey! Where you been hiding!

NJ V Pelleteri shows that all bets are off with respect to the NJ judiciary when guns are involved, including your bet that they'll uphold your 4th amendment rights. A judge that is willing to throw our mens rea for the most trivial infraction because guns!! will find a way to reconcile curtailment of your 4th amendment rights with his vision of "justice".

He opened his safe to police officers, who found an “assault weapon.” Whether or not he knew it was there, if he was a competitive shooter, he likely knew the law. But hey, this is a case from over 20 years ago... so it is easily referenced and can be looked over without issue (that last part was sarcasm, since you don’t seem to get a lot of the stuff being discussed).

Whether or not I agree with it, Pelleteri had an “assault weapon.” It would be similar to you forgetting one of your 15 rounders in your safe, someone trying to break in, and when the officers ask you if anything is missing... you check and that one magazine pops out, landing at the officer’s feet. You aren’t guilty of possessing a high capacity magazine? Think people in possession of drugs try that type of stuff from time to time.

At what point do you start fighting fire with fire?

Guess somewhere after a person takes power tools to their 15 rounders...

And if you think there's no difference defensively between 10 and 15 rounds in your Glock, why were LEOs exempted?

Because of unions...
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, GramGun79 said:

Whats going on ova here @Zeke. Ive been recovering from that boating mishap!

20 pages....geeez 

Well.. with sharks you only have to swim faster than the other guy... glad you made it widdle buddy! I was... concerned ( mrs was eying up the shotgun)

5 minutes ago, FedUpWithNJ said:

Why do you care so much?

Because I’m trying to get to know you. Ive been told to not be a douche to new people..

why are you being so evasive?