49 minutes ago, vladtepes said:

has any other state that decided to outlaw things that were once legal gone "door to door"?

seams logistically impossible.. 

California when they did the approved gun list?

MA?

But of course NJ is more communist than California and MA. lol. 

10 minutes ago, Maksim said:

California when they did the approved gun list?

MA?

But of course NJ is more communist than California and MA. lol. 

this is very anecdotal because I don't remember even where.. but I remember town hall type meetings where they were going to ban some type of gun thing.. where people openly told the community they were not only against it but they were going to flat out not comply.. 

I am curious if even those people that made themselves targets were then targeted.. 

wow this is old.. this is not the video.. but this is the kind of thing I am referring to.. 

• Like 1

Vlad's recollection is correct. And that's why I and others have mentioned that the only really effective tool against this stuff will be mass public civil disobedience. And I don't mean going underground and hoping you're not the one who gets caught. I mean heeding the words of Senator Spartacus and 'getting up in their face'.

But the frogs are not at 212F yet.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

Vlad's recollection is correct. And that's why I and others have mentioned that the only really effective tool against this stuff will be mass public civil disobedience. And I don't mean going underground and hoping you're not the one who gets caught. I mean heeding the words of Senator Spartacus and 'getting up in their face'.

But the frogs are not at 212F yet.

oh boy, dont ask Rob Pincus about civil disobedience lol

• Confused 1

1 minute ago, BobA said:

This is exactly why I posted on another thread to not turn mags in. If you’re scared of them then distroy them. But if none are turned in their tallies will show disobedience. 

I like that... it also robs them of the ability to grandstand.. every mag turned in is a photo up.. or news clip of LEO standing in front of a table of mags talking about how "successful" its been.. 

4 minutes ago, vladtepes said:

I like that... it also robs them of the ability to grandstand.. every mag turned in is a photo up.. or news clip of LEO standing in front of a table of mags talking about how "successful" its been.. 

Exactly. It’s the high road. 

19 hours ago, Maksim said:

WTF did you link to....

There is tinfoil.... and then there is this...

Reading the comments you full on idiots... one was claiming that Hitler did not kill Jews and it was the Jews who declared war on Germany.  ooooookay.

That comes from World Jewish Council boycott of German goods in 1933 and the London Tabloid the Daily Express headline was Judea Declares War on Germany.

4 hours ago, 1LtCAP said:

they do know who bought which pistols, and they do know what mags those pistols generally shipped with. that is a big, and disturbing difference this time.......they(should they desire to try to enforce) know where some of the stuff is this time 'round. part of why my shit got sent away before this happened.

How is sending away your shit NOW going to help you, if they already have a list of what you bought. Do you think they know what you sent away, and will the Storm Troopers believe you when they kick in your front door?

5 minutes ago, Sniper said:

How is sending away your shit NOW going to help you, if they already have a list of what you bought. Do you think they know what you sent away, and will the Storm Troopers believe you when they kick in your front door?

Well if Storm Troopers kick in my door they will find nothing and I promise I will sue every department involved and go after those personally involved.  They will likely settle and I can leave this state and buy more cool Milsurps.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Sniper said:

And THAT is why we need to have a magazine registration.  This way, when you notify the Government that you disposed of your magazines, and shown a copy of your magazine permits... you will not need to fear that your high capacity assault clippazines will be used in a mass murder of innocent children and there will be no need for the police to knock down your door. /Liberal

Before this gets posted on FB that I support it... this is SARCASM

• Like 2

1 hour ago, BobA said:

This is exactly why I posted on another thread to not turn mags in. If you’re scared of them then distroy them. But if none are turned in their tallies will show disobedience. 

Same thing with gun buy backs 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

1 hour ago, capt14k said:

Well if Storm Troopers kick in my door they will find nothing and I promise I will sue every department involved and go after those personally involved.  They will likely settle and I can leave this state and buy more cool Milsurps.

what he said. 

3 hours ago, High Exposure said:

I would like more info about this please.

He wrote an article on one of his sites or profiles about how the only true disobedience is taking noncompliant mags to the range and saying you won’t comply is pointless. I’d find it but choose not to give him added publicity 

7 hours ago, JasonSeidman said:

He wrote an article on one of his sites or profiles about how the only true disobedience is taking noncompliant mags to the range and saying you won’t comply is pointless. I’d find it but choose not to give him added publicity 

I can see it working if NJ gun owners do that in PA... but if you are convicted of a high cap mag... you are then kissing your FID and future pistol permits goodbye, right?  Don't have the questionnaire in front of me... but asks about crime iirc.

...and the other guy I was thinking of is James Yeager. 

7 hours ago, JasonSeidman said:

Thank you. I suspected as much and agree with your discretion, I just wasn’t aware of his statement.

Side note: He is from NJ (or has family here) and occasionally posts on this forum. I had less than stellar things to say about him here a while ago and he challenged me on it. 

Maks, Yeager is a buffoon.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, High Exposure said:

Thank you. I suspected as much and agree with your discretion, I just wasn’t aware of his statement.

Side note: He is from NJ (or has family here) and occasionally posts on this forum. I had less than stellar things to say about him here a while ago and he challenged me on it. 

Maks, Yeager is a buffoon.

Yep... this is exactly why I was a bit surprised myself.

Pincus is still in NJ regularly, and as @High Exposure mentioned routinely visits here and I regularly see him at Shot Show every year.  While not everyone would agree with his teaching, I generally did not regard him as someone "out there." ... and why I thought @JasonSeidman thought Yeager... because that is precisely what I would think Yeager would say. 

On 12/14/2018 at 4:54 PM, vladtepes said:

has any other state that decided to outlaw things that were once legal gone "door to door"?

seams logistically impossible.. 

Think back to the door to door confiscation that occurred  in the aftermath of the storm known as Katrina.

9 minutes ago, W2MC said:

Murray Sabrin is now fear mongering as well...

yes he is. He posted a wildly inaccurate article and made the following comment upon it:

"A New Jersey law that makes it a felony to possess a gun magazine capable of holding over 10 rounds of ammunition is now active. 
This wildly unconstitutional law instantly criminalizes hundreds of thousands of New Jersey citizens who legally acquired normal capacity firearms magazines - which include 17-round pistol magazines and 30-round rifle magazines - as tools of self-defense against the very same violent criminals that are protected by the Democrats who passed the gun magazine ban.
Now, the New Jersey State Police have told Breitbart News they won’t rule out “house-to-house enforcement” of the new magazine ban, meaning they plan to conduct house-to-house arrests and gun magazine confiscations. These Nazi-style anti-gun operations will, of course, be carried out at gunpoint, further underscoring the entire purpose of the Second Amendment and the need for citizens to arm themselves with 30-round magazines to defend against government tyranny.
Breitbart News contacted New Jersey State Police on Monday to ask how they planned to enforce the newly enacted ban, reports Breitbart.com.
“The NJ State Police refused to rule out house-to-house checks. Rather, they responded: ‘We do not discuss enforcement strategies.'”
The very reason citizens need 30-round magazines is because the government wants to use coercion and the threat of violence to take away their legally-acquired firearms and magazines. If citizens surrender 30-round magazines, the next step will be New Jersey banning all magazines, followed by the banning of all semi-automatic firearms. Almost overnight, citizens of New Jersey will find themselves living under an authoritarian regime of pure tyranny and lawlessness… with no means to defend themselves against the state, which will then have a monopoly on effective firearms.
This is a repeat of Nazi Germany, which disarmed the Jews before mass murdering six million of them. It’s so much easier to murder people, after all, when the government disarms them first. And anyone going along with the disarmament is signing their own death warrant. https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-12-13/new-jersey-declares-war-its-residents-plans-door-door-gun-confiscation-campaign?fbclid=IwAR0G4TF1krVwzmoOpxGxIzli2oTpj--sIDBtrm6-lhy-jHfDcKYqONkXNVU

My comment to his thread was:

I'm pretty disappointed someone who ran for office is this uninformed about the magazine ban. 30 and 17 round magazines haven't been legal since around 1990. We've been limited to 15 ever since. Stop grandstanding on things you know nothing about. It makes you look bad. Your fear mongering article also does not quote the NJSP quote one day later where they say they will not be going door to door. That extreme liberty was taken by brietbart when the NJSP said no comment and suddenly a fake news article about door to door searches came out. You have a platform, be better than this if you are going to use it.

• Like 2

Murray is a perennial losing candidate.  This past election he ran as the libertarian for NJ Senate....and in true libertarian fashion, garnered about 21,000 votes.

The winner - Menendez, polled more than 1.7 million. 

On 12/17/2018 at 10:18 AM, W2MC said:

Murray Sabrin is now fear mongering as well...

Remind me to tell ya the story of how he got thrown-out of a range i go to, lol!  Can't post it here...

2 hours ago, Darrenf said:

I would like to hear that story.

I'll be going to a NCCR meeting at the Centerton Country Club on Jan. 17th at 6pm.  I'll be introducing our Communications Director, Theresa Inacker.  Is that close enough for you to swing-by for a listen?