7 minutes ago, The_Matrix said:

No Po Po will knock on your door.

However, DO NOT PISS off Wife/ GF.  Then your troubles will soon begin.   

This is sound married life advice. Regardless if one has 10+ round mags or not. 

• Like 2

55 minutes ago, diamondd817 said:

At least you live in NJ, whereas our beloved Nappen and Bach live in New Hampshire.

Wait.....   Bach lives in NH???????

That is some seriously fucked up shit right there

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, diamondd817 said:

At least you live in NJ, whereas our beloved Nappen and Bach live in New Hampshire.

Funny thing is not one gun owner including 2 gun shop owners up here know who either one of them are. At least all the ones I've talked to anyway. Not much work for them up here in the free world I guess

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, fishnut said:

Funny thing is not one gun owner including 2 gun shop owners up here know who either one of them are. At least all the ones I've talked to anyway. Not much work for them up here in the free world I guess

So the sharks lay off the coast of the PRNJ to feed but don't live here!

• Like 3

6 hours ago, reloaderguy said:

Too bad they don't find someone more capable.

6 hours ago, BobA said:

He might be plenty capable.  He just needs to use his powers for niceness instead of evil.

personally, I believe he IS more than capable of basically beating these guys so bad that their great great grandkids'll be born feeling the burn. the problem (in my eyes) is that there doesn't appear to be a desire to beat them.....I could be wrong, but that's my observation

• Like 1

4 hours ago, JasonSeidman said:

Problem is people think what he says is gospel and the only opinion that counts. I’ve had mine written off several times despite my experience, only to have some one say nappen says x, y, or z and everyone immediately believe it, even when wrong. We can lead them to water...

I feel ya on this one. it honestly pisses me off when I get a customer in for diagnosis.....I giv e them my diagnosis(i'm generally 100% sure before I call a customer....I don't like doubt), and then they tell me "well joey said this" or "the guy at autozone said that"..……..i'm like....then why're you here with me? let them fix it.....

3 hours ago, diamondd817 said:

Stupid. The Glock 19, 26, 17, 34, can accept 33rd mags. The Glock 27, 23, 22, 35 can accept 24rd mags. The Beretta 92 can accept 20rd mags. The Sig 226....etc, etc, etc. And this was way before any 10rd limit. You can get 15rd mags for 1911's. They would pretty much have to go after every owned pistol in  NJ. Stupid.

That is a really good point.

There are many handguns (and rifles for that matter) that can take 15+ round mags, but the LEOs never went after any owners because of it, after the 15 law was passed.

That makes Nappen's Facebook post even more irresponsible and unprofessional. To try and fear monger now that LEOs will be going door to door, when it NEVER happened after the 15 round law, makes him look questionable.

In my opinion, this type of posting kills any legitimacy he has in my eyes.  He'd be someone I'd be worried about calling.

• Like 1

It's obvious to me now that Evan Nappen is not looking out for us at all......He is only looking out for himself!

For Nappen to suggest there will be "home raids" is totally fear mongering and he has now, in my opinion, sunk to to new low! I no longer trust him whatsoever! Nappen is NOT on our side......He's only on HIS side! NOT TO BE TRUSTED!

• Like 4

How many home raids have there been looking for 'assault weapons' since Florio's ban in the 1980s?

If I recall correctly, approximately 180 'assault weapons' were registered before the ban went into effect. Is it possible there were more than 181 'assault weapons' in the state at that time?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, 45Doll said:

If I recall correctly, approximately 180 'assault weapons' were registered before the ban went into effect. Is it possible there were more than 181 'assault weapons' in the state at that time?

Yup & more brought in after..

9 minutes ago, 1LtCAP said:

you missed the one where he's threatening to block anyone that personally attacks him. 

I was hoping that was about me as I had written a lengthy post on a Facebook 2a group a few hours earlier calling him out by everything but name, but he had deleted me a week or two ago.  I wonder how many us law shield memberships have been sold in the last few weeks. :whatever:

• Like 2

Just now, JasonSeidman said:

I was hoping that was about me as I had written a lengthy post on a Facebook 2a group a few hours earlier calling him out by everything but name, but he had deleted me a week or two ago.  I wonder how many us law shield memberships have been sold in the last few weeks. :whatever:

I had one. I bought the membership at a bbr home defense class. I possibly shouldn't have....b ut I let it expire...…..

1 hour ago, Maksim said:

The thing is... I have never seen him so alarmist before... wonder what had gotten into him... either he has some deep insider knowledge of what Murphy is going to do on Monday or there is an ulterior motive. 

Maks,

I would bet on the ulterior motive! Murphy is not that stupid to push this as far as Nappen is suggesting! Nappen is no longer pro 2A in my book! He is only pro Nappen! We need to remember that New Jersey is still part of the United States of America and we have Constitutional rights that ensure that even Murphey is not stupid enough to push it too far!

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, JasonSeidman said:

HI and welcome Jason, thanks for joining the forum. 

What insurance do you recommend? 

50 minutes ago, Maksim said:

The thing is... I have never seen him so alarmist before... wonder what had gotten into him... either he has some deep insider knowledge of what Murphy is going to do on Monday or there is an ulterior motive. 

I've never actually sat in one of his seminars. Can anyone here who has, get a pulse if this new alarmist position would be in normal line with his demeanor? I can usually "read" people if I spend a little time with them, but haven't seen him in person. Just reading the latest stuff he's posted really looks like it's almost approaching tin foil territory, unless he really has some clear insider information, and if that's the case, that could really turn out interesting?

Any guesses?

I don't know Nappen personally.. 

my experience with him is a few brief exchanges about some law related items in the past.. he was always civil and polite.. 

with that said many many moons ago.. there was a certain mindset regarding NJ law.. there were times I would post LITERAL law in discussion.. and it was met with things like "someone better see what Nappen thinks"...I never really understood the need for a 5,000 page book.. or the need to always run to Nappen for clarity.. the law.. for the most part the law is pretty black and white, it is available to read without any slanted interpretation..

as far as all this fear mongering.. its nothing new.. I went round and round with multiple people here about loaded magazines.. at one point.. or maybe more than once.. he explained to gun owners that magazines should be unloaded in transport.. this is completely untrue.. and I found it incredibly irresponsible to provide false info.. essentially creating additional laws to comply with.. you are a lawyer.. if you are going to speak out on gun law.. speak out on GUN LAW.. not extras that you sprinkle on top.. 

I never really understood the fascination with him.. and said so on more than one occasion.. that doesn't mean I wouldn't trust him to defend me.. my understanding is his track record with gun cases is good unless I misunderstand.. 

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, louu said:

HI and welcome Jason, thanks for joining the forum. 

What insurance do you recommend? 

Thank you. I had followed this forum on FB and when I replied to a post, an admin had asked me to join. Here I am apparently having picked a fight with the big cheese. 

Im sure us law shield is a good company, my comment is more because of how intertwined he is with them.  I have no dog in that fight, but I am a big supporter of the NRA. If you can go through them, I’d say that’s as good an option as any.