Sota

Shotgun Shootout - Frosty's Nuts Edition - Dec. 22nd

17 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

Snow prevents missed (lost) birds from breaking and easier to find when we reclaim them.  Positive thoughts brah.

Hitting them prevents you having to go out and reclaim them. Extra positive thoughts brah........ lol

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

2.  After running MISPC at Grafenwoehr in the snow at 0 degrees Fahrenheit, shooting in the cold when you don't have to is not fun.

Well Griz, normally you would be asked to turn in your man card, but it seems it's been punched so many times for having done manly things, there's nothing to turn in, so you get a pass.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Scorpio64 said:

Well Griz, normally you would be asked to turn in your man card, but it seems it's been punched so many times for having done manly things, there's nothing to turn in, so you get a pass.

Don't get me wrong. If I have to shoot in the cold I would.  Something I learned from professionals a long time ago.  Where do mercenaries fight?  Central America, Africa, the Middle East?  If the pros only fight where it's warm they must know what they're doing.

I don't consider it manly things. Just what I got caught with at the time and had to do.

• Like 1

On the way back, make a stop at Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters in Bordentown and say hi to Shyanne Roberts.

From FB:

Saturday December 22nd from 10:00am – 5:30pm Shy will be meeting and greeting and signing autographs at Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters. Visit and say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and pick up the perfect gifts for your family and friends of hunters and shooting sports men and women!

Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters is New Jersey’s "Premier Hunting/Shooting Store". We Specialize EXCLUSIVELY in hunting and shooting sports.

Shyanne Roberts, you may remember her from her 2013 testimony before the NJ Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee, debuting her Pro2A advocacy at the age of nine! She has since moved through Texas to settle in South Carolina, and continues her active role in promoting Youth Shooting Sports, Pro2A advocacy, actively competes in a variety of shooting sports, and is now enrolled in High School ROTC.

Come say hello, Shy is a great medium to help introduce your family to the shooting sports.

Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters
244 Route 130
Bordentown, NJ 08505
609-570-8430

• Like 4

2 hours ago, W2MC said:

On the way back, make a stop at Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters in Bordentown and say hi to Shyanne Roberts.

From FB:

Saturday December 22nd from 10:00am – 5:30pm Shy will be meeting and greeting and signing autographs at Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters. Visit and say Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays and pick up the perfect gifts for your family and friends of hunters and shooting sports men and women!

Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters is New Jersey’s "Premier Hunting/Shooting Store". We Specialize EXCLUSIVELY in hunting and shooting sports.

Shyanne Roberts, you may remember her from her 2013 testimony before the NJ Assembly Law and Public Safety Committee, debuting her Pro2A advocacy at the age of nine! She has since moved through Texas to settle in South Carolina, and continues her active role in promoting Youth Shooting Sports, Pro2A advocacy, actively competes in a variety of shooting sports, and is now enrolled in High School ROTC.

Come say hello, Shy is a great medium to help introduce your family to the shooting sports.

Cheyenne Mountain Outfitters
244 Route 130
Bordentown, NJ 08505
609-570-8430

I’ll be picking up clays there this week