Sota

Shotgun Shootout - Frosty's Nuts Edition - Dec. 22nd

It was fine today. The fact i had 2 layers of pants and 5 shirts on had nothing to do with that.

Was good to see and chat with everyone, and nice to bust a couple clays.

I will say I am sorry I did not say happy Kwanzaa to anyone. I am sure everyone was deeply offended by my omission.

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

It was fine today. The fact i had 2 layers of pants and 5 shirts on had nothing to do with that.

Was good to see and chat with everyone, and nice to bust a couple clays.

I will say I am sorry I did not say happy Kwanzaa to anyone. I am sure everyone was deeply offended by my omission.

I'm offended you didn't say happy Festivus.

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Zeke said:

Who was the new couple my wife was showing the girl how to use her shotgun?

@Iggyort gave the young man a stern talking too. Lol

Not really  stern. That was a guy I work with and he was totally ignoring his Girlfriend because he was a bit overwhelmed by the whole NJGunForum event. 

I do  "Youngman Manners Counseling " on the side. ;)

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Iggyort said:

Not really  stern. That was a guy I work with and he was totally ignoring his Girlfriend because he was a bit overwhelmed by the whole NJGunForum event. 

Weren't they there last month?

29 minutes ago, Iggyort said:

We can be a bit overwhelming as a group, first time there.  I remember my first time I was very much deer in the headlights.  I credit Drez for getting me through it.

@Smokin .50 I rocked the shirt I won. :D

• Like 1

1 hour ago, sota said:

I wish we could go WHILE it's snowing, but I gotta do that make money thing.

Should we start discussing January dates? Maybe get an idea ahead of time before the next thread starts.

Too far!

too cold 

maybe

1 minute ago, sota said:

We can be a bit overwhelming as a group, first time there.  I remember my first time I was very much deer in the headlights.  I credit Drez for getting me through it.

@Smokin .50 I rocked the shirt I won. :D

The things we take for granted.  Never even considered it can be overwhelming for someone new, either to guns or to the community.

See, this is why I agree with @Mrs. Peel to have some name badges. =)  OR.... a dedicated person at these who has a Welcome.... See me tag. =)

thinking of putting the rail back on the shockwave, since I was apparently hitting high a lot today.

Just now, Maksim said:

The things we take for granted.  Never even considered it can be overwhelming for someone new, either to guns or to the community.

See, this is why I agree with @Mrs. Peel to have some name badges. =)  OR.... a dedicated person at these who has a Welcome.... See me tag. =)

No reason at the start of the next thread we can ask someone to "volunteer" to be ambassador for the day.

3 minutes ago, sota said:

thinking of putting the rail back on the shockwave, since I was apparently hitting high a lot today.

No reason at the start of the next thread we can ask someone to "volunteer" to be ambassador for the day.

You jus volunteered 

• Like 1