AV8r

Hi from Union County

Hi.  New to this forum.  Been using RTSP - Randolph and Gun 4 Hire.  But since RTSP - Union just opened, that will be my primary range.  Love it's proximity to me.  Was there bright and early on Saturday for Grand Opening.  Was pretty empty for Member hours, but filled up real quick once General Public started showing up.  Guess I didn't win the Sig raffle.  Love the 50 yd range.

Su

Welcome.  Be sure to keep an eye of the "Meet Ups" section for the clay shoots out at Clinton Wildlife Management Area.  Minutes off of 78.  Don't need a.shotgun.  Ple.ty of forum members will share theirs.  Just bring shells and clays (which the Wal-Mart in Clinton sells).  Lots of fun And great way to meet fellow members.

Welcome! So, what do you shoot (firearms and/or sports)? Most of the shooting sports are probably representing on here by someone or another. 

And, looking at your screen name... hmmm, fyi, there are quite a few pilots as well as shooters on these forums, so you should find yourself in plenty of good company on that score, too.. 

Have fun on here! :D