Shane45

WTS: CZ 805 Bren S1 Carbine

8 hours ago, Shane45 said:

Not true, they are silent at night. However, sometimes in the day.....WOW. I definitely have some partial hearing loss from them letting out a yell while on my shoulder.

So I can sleep over?!?  When?

• Haha 1

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGF members in chat (1)

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Swizz70
      For Sale:  Spikes Tactical Black Assassin Complete Rifle, (5.56) 14.5" (16" OAL) Midlength, $1,250 OBO
      Bought this rifle new in 2014 directly from Spikes Tactical.  Has less than 500 rounds through it and shot outdoors once, no malfunctions or issues.  Cleaned after every use.  I'm only selling to offset the cost of another rifle (wish I was rich enough to keep them all!)  This has basically the same specs as the current model listed on Spike's Website for $1,925 except I did not opt for the nickel boron bolt carrier group.  In 2014 it did not come standard with the raptor charging handle but I added it to this rifle and is included in this sale along with the Magpul vertical foregrip and 10 round hex mag (it's the size of a 30 round but is completely NJ legal and cannot be converted to any capacity higher than 10 rounds or it will not function).  Feel free to contact me with any questions.  I believe a private rifle sale does have to be done by an FFL transfer. 
      Here are some more specifications:
      Forged Upper Receiver
      7075 T6 Construction Forward Assist Ejection Port Door Ejection Port Door Spring Ejection Port Door Rod 14.5" Mid Length CHF Barrel
      Cold Hammer Forged Optimal Profile 20,000+ Round Service Life DIN 21CrMoV511 Chrome Lined to M249 Spec 1/7 Twist Rate 1/2 X 28 Thread Pitch for Muzzle 5.56 Nato Chamber .750 Gas Block Seat M4 Feed Ramped Barrel Extension Mil-Spec Phosphate Coating 12" SAR3 Rail
      7075 T6 Barrel Nut 6061 T6 Rail Continuous Top Rail Free Floating 1 Piece Q.D. Attachment Points Low Profile Gas Block
      Solid Billet Steel Mid Length Gas Tube
      Black Nitride Inside and Out Gas Tube Roll Pin DynaComp Muzzle Brake
      Pin and Welded (16" OAL) Magpul MBUS Front and Rear Sights (Gen 2)
      FORGED LOWER RECEIVER
      Complete lower enhanced parts kit
      KNS Anti Rotation Pins Spike's Tactical Battle Trigger Norgon Ambi Mag Release 6-Position Mil-Spec Buffer Tube, Castle Nut 17-7 Stainless Buffer Spring Magpul MOE Grip Magpul CTR Stock (Rifle includes hard case)
      Weight: 6lb 7oz Length: Position 1- 32"   Position 6- 35" The Black Assassin is designed with input from Spike's 3 gun team and other competitors. Minimal recoil, target transition at depth, and weight are their primary concerns. The Black Assassin has many upgrades to give you an out of the box performance rifle.

• By Maksim
      Another one of my guns that has been a safe queen for many years.
      Smith & Wesson Model 686-6 revolver. 5" barrel.  7 rounds, 357 or 38 special.
      Gun came original with front HiViz sight and very nice contoured wood grips.  
      $700 dropped off at your local NJ FFL, preferably an NJGF vendor.

• By Maksim
      Thinning the heard a bit. 
      Clean H&K P7 that I picked up some time ago.  Unfortunately this gun has been a safe queen.  
      Gun comes with original box, matching the serial number and 5 genuine H&K magazines which are now around $85 to $100 a piece.  Also including a new IWB leather/kydex Mackenzie holster.
      Gun was made 10/1986.  There is some holster wear consistent with the gun's military/police use.   Can keep as is or refinish in the future.  
      These guns are obviously no longer produced and have been shooting up in price and becoming collector pieces.
      $1,650 delivered to your NJ FFL, prefer NJGF Vendor.  Transfer fees are on your end.

• By medved11
      Up for sale The rifle is a Ruger Precision Rifle (Gen 2) with a Magpul PRS stock (Gen 3). The rifle is  on consignment with Howell Gun Works, so the sale would be done directly through them and is available now. 
      Details:
      SOLD .223 caliber (but can handle 5.56 as well according to Ruger) "Like New" condition with only 60 rounds of Federal Match .223 fired through it Comes with the following: Magpul Gen 3 PRS stock (folding) 1 Ruger polymer magazine Original Ruger adjustable buttstock Picatinny and sling stud bipod attachment points (the picatinny rail is attached now, the sling stud is in the box with the original buttstock) Keymod QD sling mounting point (currently installed on the left side of the handrail) Ruger factory muzzle brake  
      Here’s an older picture of the rifle. The scope; scope mount; bipod; and bipod mount shown here are not included in the sale

• By SJG
      Aftermarket parts installed: Tapco G2 FCG; Arsenal stock, Custom Rail for Scope or Red Dot, Custom Trigger Guard; Hogue Pistol Grip, Custom Mag Release, Polished Bolt,AK buttstock Cleaning Kit,  bullet guide ramp, Bolt Hold Open, last round added; will take either Saiga or AK type mags or Magpul AK P mags, comes with two Mags. This is the Russian Izmatch mfg, She never jams and runs very smooth. All black with Punisher logo. $795
      PM me if interested
      Steve
      Union County

Important Information