Indianajonze

Vanaski Retiring!! Breaking News!! 3rd Circuit to Flip Conservative!!!

Well there it is folks. The pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. Judge Thomas Vanaski today announced his retirement from the 3rd circuit effective Jan 2. With Bibas (I told you all he's a good one) and Porter safely installed and with Matey on deck as soon as the Jeff flake blockade is ended, this means that for the very first time, there will be a CONSERVATIVE MAJORITY on the 3rd circuit. Vanaski was an obama appointee and his retirement is rather shocking. 

This is the best news you'll hear all year. 

• Like 9

That's outstanding news!  Some of the decisions coming out of that court have been mind-boggling... talk about "legislating from the bench." This is a very positive development. I hope they get a replacement in there swiftly.

I cannot understate how huge this is. It's the first circuit Court in the nation that Trump is going to turn conservative, and it happens to be ours. It swings from a 10-4 liberal paradise to a solid 8-6 conservative majority. YUGE!

I'll be honest, I track this stuff closely and did not see this one coming. My money was on the 11th being the first one he flipped. Vanaski's out of the blue announcement is a Christmas miracle

https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/politics/2018/11/19/donald-trumps-judges-making-courts-more-conservative-slowly/2005281002/

• Like 3

11 minutes ago, Bighungry618 said:

Is this real life?

Yes! I think the PRNJ is soon going kicking and screaming OUT OF THE ANTI GUN BUSINESS!:yahoo:

It should not matter if were a blue or red state. The Constitution applies fully to ALL states and now we are

going to get our rights back! All hail our POTUS! 30 round mags in NJ just around the corner!:)

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, JohnnyB said:

Yes! I think the PRNJ is soon going kicking and screaming OUT OF THE ANTI GUN BUSINESS!:yahoo:

We shall see. But this is awesomeness and sad at the same time.

the make up of the court determines our constitutional rights? That’s bananas 

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

3 minutes ago, Zeke said:

Yes it is Sad indeed. And that is why all the scapegoating against "that" lawyer in the other thread is somewhat humorous.

2 minutes ago, Zeke said:

My point exactly......It shouldn't.   But it does here! 

But not for long!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, revenger said:

don't these things usually happen in "3's"      maybe will will wake to the news of a SC justice going away as well.    

fingers crossed,  maybe an early Christmas. 

Wittle baby jeebus I hope so!