Sign in to follow this  
matty

Hallmark Christmas Movies

So is anyone else's TV monopolized by wife/GF/mother/SIL/daughters/granddaughters/neices/aunts right after Thanksgiving till the 25th? This year they have a whole bunch of 'new' movies. Same formula, woman finds love/helps kids or town or whatever. Rinse and repeat. One of my wife's favorites this year is one with some guy pretending to be some woman's fiance for some function and they end up getting married. They are really ramping up the numbers of these though. Probably 50 for next year. All good, I get it and to me if a woman watches these movies regularly it's probably a good indication she is likely to be a more traditional wife/GF, especially around holidays in making food and decorating and shopping and all that. And maybe even a gun owner (my wife is all of these).

So how about it--are the Hallmark Channels on nonstop or most of the time?  What says the distaff side on the movies? 

I'm in the same boat. The DVR is chock full of HMMHD.

However since my wife shoots .22, .38, .357, .9mm, .40 and .45 ACP (all with her handguns) on average every two weeks with me, I'm good with it.

As my mother used to say "You like it? I love it!"

Sometimes Estrogen is an advantage. :rolleyes:

3 hours ago, matty said:

So is anyone else's TV monopolized by wife/GF/mother/SIL/daughters/granddaughters/neices/aunts right after Thanksgiving till the 25th?

Wait... what... no mancave with your own 70" flat screen?

I'm shocked!