Maksim

Federal 223 55gr $4.79 per Box AR

Let the crazy deals on Ammo begin.  Seems like Vista (owner of Federal) needs to make their numbers so the rebates are out in full force.

Free shipping on 25 boxes or more.   Rebate is $.05 per round or $1 per box.  Must buy at least 15 boxes for the rebate.  Maximum rebate is $500 or 500 boxes.

image.png

Link

1 minute ago, myhatinthering said:

that's a good deal but I'm stocked up on 5.56 although, hard to pass up

I thought the Black Pack deal was going to be it... but they just pushed this rebate until end of March... wowser, I guess they see more tough times ahead.

There is also a $400 rebate on handgun ammo and putting together some deals now. 

32 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

that's a good deal but I'm stocked up on 5.56 although, hard to pass up

Stocked up? We know that's not true! You can always use more, remember...

I'm tired of rebates, especially when they don't get honored. Ammo has been at a record low now for a while that i refuse to deal with rebates just for a few bucks saved.

I normally agree with you however, I really I normally agree with you however, I really am stocked up although what the hell somebody orders a case I'll split it with you LOL in fact I'll always split ammo I just hate dealing with the rebate stuff myself and I agree on that point

Just now, RecessedFilter said:

I'm tired of rebates, especially when they don't get honored. Ammo has been at a record low now for a while that i refuse to deal with rebates just for a few bucks saved.

depends on the rebate... some are worth the hassle.  

5 minutes ago, RecessedFilter said:

4 minutes ago, myhatinthering said:

I normally agree with you however, I really I normally agree with you however, I really am stocked up although what the hell somebody orders a case I'll split it with you LOL in fact I'll always split ammo I just hate dealing with the rebate stuff myself and I agree on that point

4 minutes ago, Lakota said:

depends on the rebate... some are worth the hassle.  

Spot on.  You can also submit this rebate online and they are pretty quick.

Not to crap on your post (it is indeed a good deal), but PSA has an even lower price per round on the .223 black pack after rebate, as long as you don't mind bulk packaging. ;)

https://palmettostatearmory.com/federal-223-rem-55gr-fmj-bt-300rd-black-bulk-box.html

2 minutes ago, Persona non grata said:

Not to crap on your post (it is indeed a good deal), but PSA has an even lower price per round on the .223 black pack after rebate, as long as you don't mind bulk packaging. ;)

https://palmettostatearmory.com/federal-223-rem-55gr-fmj-bt-300rd-black-bulk-box.html

Not a problem.  Yep... this pack is indeed a bit cheaper... $4.33 a box.

I checked versus the other bulk pack and it was not.... so yes, this Black Pack, when it sells out, the per box. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now