BobA

Name change

7 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Glen, Glen... GLEN! Who knew you were such a overbearing, knuckle-draggin' Neanderthal? :huh:  Disappointing! 

Ok, let's all get a grip here. Ann, Zeke, Rosey and others here have all met Karen and I.  It's not our first rodeo.  The "walking on cloud nine" and "love conquerors all"  is out the window at our age and applies to the kids just starting out.  There's a certain amount of business to take care of first.  Pre-nups, wills, etc.  We didn't work all our lives amassing our vast fortunes for other people's children or their spouses or even future spouses of ours to inherit it all.  That being said:

16 hours ago, BobA said:

And yes @Zeke she’s not a different person now. But once “it” happens they all change. But that’s another thread. 

So we're just dotting our i's and crossing our T's to not repeat any mistakes.  Only fools rush in where angles dare to tread (didn't Elvis say that?).

P.S. If my attachment worked below is the engagement gun I proposed with.  It's her Golden Boy.  I had a custom cover made for it. I posted it again so @Mrs. Peel can't say I'm not a romantic.   Nah!

engagment gun 3.JPG

• Like 3

18 hours ago, Handyman said:

Truer words have seldom been spoken.

19 hours ago, BobA said:

Well the end result is to probably keep her name. But after what I just went through at two different Cabelas license and card has to match to the “T”. No other FFL gave me an issue. Too long a story to type on a cell. Maybe when I get home on a key board. 

And yes @Zeke she’s not a different person now. But once “it” happens they all change. But that’s another thread. 

17 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Seriously, boys? :facepalm:

seriously

itsatrap.jpg

ill stop saying its a trap when women stop going psycho once the engagement ring is on, then ramping it up with the destruction of any joy for their husbands when the wedding ring is on.

• Like 2