Matthew2424

Noob from Monmouth

Whats up guys, just moved to Monmouth from Bergen. Finishing up college and I am looking for new friends in this area. Seriously considering a membership this time around and if possible could someone directly message me details on great places around the Jersey Shore I would appreciate it thanks and its cool to be here.

Welcome to the forums! There's a lot of knowledgeable people on here ready to help you out. You might want to keep an eye on the Events forum... it's nice way to meet people and put faces to names. There's even something this weekend - a casual clay shoot in Clinton. (No shotgun needed, people will let you borrow one). Most events - for the past couple of years anyway - have tended to occur in North/Central Jersey region, but there's plans afoot to expand that in the future. So, stay tuned. In the meantime, you sound young... be a Road Warrior! ;)

6 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Welcome! Come join us at the shotgun shoot this Saturday and get to know some members. 

Great! Ill message you

22 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Welcome to the forums! There's a lot of knowledgeable people on here ready to help you out. You might want to keep an eye on the Events forum... it's nice way to meet people and put faces to names. There's even something this weekend - a casual clay shoot in Clinton. (No shotgun needed, people will let you borrow one). Most events - for the past couple of years anyway - have tended to occur in North/Central Jersey region, but there's plans afoot to expand that in the future. So, stay tuned. In the meantime, you sound young... be a Road Warrior! ;) 

Alrighty that sounds perfect. Classes start back up soon so I want to spend as much time away from school as possible lol. Ill message you for details

Welcome from another Monmouth County Shore guy - I’m up by Sandy Hook.

There are a growing number of Monmouth people on the board. We should schedule a get togther after the new year. Maybe even invite a few folks that aren't lucky enough to live here like us. :rofl: 

I am assuming you are attending either MU or RU - if so there are lots of good places around.

Send me a PM and I’ll direct you to some stuff.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

Welcome from another Monmouth County Shore guy - I’m up by Sandy Hook.

There are a growing number of Monmouth people on the board. We should schedule a get togther after the new year. Maybe even invite a few folks that aren't lucky enough to live here like us. :rofl: 

I am assuming you are attending either MU or RU - if so there are lots of good places around.

Send me a PM and I’ll direct you to some stuff.

Welcome to the grind Matt and I'm in for a meetup

7 hours ago, Zeke said:

What is a Monmouth meetup like?

” Yo, who’s wants Taylor’s ham? And stuff..

youze guys want mustard?”

You talkin to me tuff guy? LOL 

@ Matthew2424....Anyways welcome to the boards. Another Central Jersian if that even exists.