Rufio.Weaponworks

Q Mini Fix "Pistol" finally something cool and NJ Legal?

I know this is nothing new, but finally a cool gun that we can get in NJ no questions asked. Bolt Action "pistol" chambered in 300blk. 

42453435_1910325345753074_15899823991847

Hefty price of $2500 but I would consider ordering, anyone else?

1 hour ago, Lord_Fudd said:

I know this is nothing new, but finally a cool gun that we can get in NJ no questions asked. Bolt Action "pistol" chambered in 300blk. 

The silver one?  

The bolt is on the wrong side for a right handed shooter unless I'm missing something (which is generally the case).

Isn't that considered a stock?  Or is that some pistol brace?

On one hand... if legal... cool... but generally, what's the point? lol.

AR Pistols, and other rifle pistols with the braces... eh.... needs a proper stock. =)  (and a tax stamp)

On 12/18/2018 at 7:34 PM, Lord_Fudd said:

lol..no way...2500 for a bolt action with a non standardized caliber is a crazy idea.   I'd love to have a bolt action AR however, just would never pay the price due to manufacturing dynamics

300blk isn't standardized, lolwut? 300blk is pretty common and just about every rifle maker offers a rifle chambered in it, for a 16" rifle and unsuppressed there isn't much benefit to running it over 5.56 or 308, but for a SBR/Pistol/Firearm it has ideal ballistics without the setbacks of undetonated ordnance and large amounts of blowback in your face. Though it's best application is suppressed with subs which you still can't have here, but this would still have great ballistics to 300 yards. It's intended purpose as "a briefcase sniper gun" isn't a lie. If you want super precision so you can reach out and touch something, get the full sized Fix in 6.5c