Sniper

Florida Triple-amputee Air Force veteran Starts Crowdfunding Site to Pay for Border Wall

Update 11: Now the Democrats are trying to do a "Kavanaugh" on him:

....." Attacks on my family-

Just want to let you guys know everything is ok with us. After Jimmy Kimmel and Alyssa Milano came after me personally it triggered an outpouring of attacks. People have been calling for the death of my wife and children; it will not be tolerated. Please do your best to report anything you see like this to the proper authorities.

WE WILL NOT BE DETERRED! KEEP RALLYING! "

$16,365,715 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 269,029 people in 6 days

• Like 2

so far 2 children have died while in custody in the US.. both children pretty much were killed by their parent (s) dragging them across the planet to gain access to America...

Build the wall to help stop the deaths of innocent children....  If that wall could have saved just 1 life....

Where have i heard that :)

• Like 4

On 12/23/2018 at 10:58 PM, Sniper said:

Update 11: Now the Democrats are trying to do a "Kavanaugh" on him:

....." Attacks on my family-

Just want to let you guys know everything is ok with us. After Jimmy Kimmel and Alyssa Milano came after me personally it triggered an outpouring of attacks. People have been calling for the death of my wife and children; it will not be tolerated. Please do your best to report anything you see like this to the proper authorities.

WE WILL NOT BE DETERRED! KEEP RALLYING! "

$16,365,715 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 269,029 people in 6 days

Jimmy Kimmel is such a pussy and pos hypocrite.  Dems are so violent and this should not be tolerated

For those following along at home... the pace seems to be slowing down.

$17,171,104 of $1.0B goal

Raised by 282,504 people in 9 days

1 hour ago, myhatinthering said:

Jimmy Kimmel is such a pussy and pos hypocrite.  Dems are so violent and this should not be tolerated

They suffer from a severe mental illness condition called TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome)... sadly, it looks like it's getting worse for them.

• Like 1

Sheila Jackson is taking action to stop Amercan people from financial support to build the wall.

Quote from article.  Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee on Wednesday introduced House Resolution 7332, which would “prohibit taxpayer funds from being used to build a wall between Mexico and the United States, and for other purposes.”

https://jobs-post.blogspot.com/2018/12/democrats-take-action-to-stop-citizen.html?m=1&fbclid=IwAR1sD1F2_bxs4mBFKQzGLSOznp-oe-X7ZwcVjWJ3O5VF-Dj7sV6VwGV3eX4

1 hour ago, myhatinthering said:

Trump needs to man up, get his balls back and put his big boy pants on and deliver what he promised. He's got nothing to lose at this point. The Democrats will be gunning for him 24/7 starting in January. He needs to show a backbone, or his base will run him out of DC.

Not to mention, he better start cleaning the Swamp... he hasn't done crap about that either...

13 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Trump needs to man up, get his balls back and put his big boy pants on and deliver what he promised. He's got nothing to lose at this point. The Democrats will be gunning for him 24/7 starting in January. He needs to show a backbone, or his base will run him out of DC.

Not to mention, he better start cleaning the Swamp... he hasn't done crap about that either...

he's not the problem, the reps that have lost their way are the problem.  I didn't vote for Chris Smith cause he's a Rhino.  When I said I wasn't voting for him at our Monmouth Cnty Rep dinner with him, people were shocked.  I explained why, MOST AGREED!  Rhinos are the issue, they no different than dems in my eyes

9 minutes ago, Fred2 said:

I'd rather have a RINO than a Dem in office.

At least you have a chance.

then you are not paying attention.  Tell me what a rhino like chris smith has done for us?  He only cares about hte what the press says about him and womens' issues.  I know, I know this circle very well.

oh and the rhinos are banking on that mentality.  I will say this, reps in NJ were surprised byt he elelction and lack of support so maybe they are getting it

On 12/26/2018 at 11:43 AM, tony357 said:

Sheila Jackson is taking action to stop Amercan people from financial support to build the wall.

Quote from article.  Texas Democratic Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee on Wednesday introduced House Resolution 7332, which would “prohibit taxpayer funds from being used to build a wall between Mexico and the United States, and for other purposes.”

I looked up the bill, it really does prohibit use of taxpayer funds to build the wall, or for other purposes.  A bit over broad in the wording, I think. :-)  It doesn't address private funding of the wall, just use of taxpayer funds.

GoFundMe "Trump Wall" campaign to refund all donors after falling short of $1 billion goal

Here is an update from January 12, 2019 from CBS News (link at the bottom of the transcript)
As you will see, there are some interesting and disturbing aspects to this guy Brian Kolfage:

AVB-AMG

GoFundMe campaign to subsidize what it called "the Trump Wall" will refund all money to donors because it did not meet its $1 billion goal, said Bobby Whithorne, director of North America Communications for GoFundMe. Donors will receive their money on April 11, unless they choose to donate their contribution to the campaign creator's new venture, GoFundMe said in an email to the campaign's participants.

Brian Kolfage, a triple-amputee Air Force veteran, raised more than $20 million on the crowd-funding platform to build a wall along the U.S.-Mexico border. At the onset of the campaign, Kolfage said he would only collect the funds if the campaign hit its goal of $1 billion — about one-fifth of what President Trump has been demanding from Congress to build it.

"However, that did not happen. This means all donors will receive a refund," Whithorne said in an email to CBS News.

The refund announcement came a day after BuzzFeed News reported that Kolfage pocketed money in a previous GoFundMe campaign intended to help other wounded soldiers. Kolfage raised $16,246 for a veteran mentorship program, but BuzzFeed News reports that after collecting the funds, he didn't use the money as promised: none of the partners he claimed to have worked with — including Walter Reed, Brooke Army Medical Center and Landstuhl Regional Medical Center in Germany — have any records that Kolfage worked with their patients or donated money, according to representatives at the centers that BuzzFeed News spoke to.

In an update to donors Friday, Kolfage did not say missing the goal was the main reason for the refund. Instead, he pointed to government inefficiencies and the fact that the federal government "won't be able to accept our donations anytime soon."  Kolfage gave donors the option of giving their GoFundMe contribution to himself and a team he assembled to privately construct the border wall. The group, a 501(c)(4), is called "We Build the Wall, Inc.," according to an email from GoFundMe to contributors.

"Our highly experienced team is highly confident that we can complete significant segments of the wall in less time, and for far less money, than the federal government, while meeting or exceeding all required regulatory, engineering, and environmental specifications," Kolfage wrote in his update.

According to the Internal Revenue Service, a 501(c)(4) is an non-profit "operated exclusively to promote social welfare."

Donors will have to proactively opt to give the money to Kolfage; if they do nothing the money will automatically be returned, according to Whithorne.  A spokesperson for Brian Kolfage, Jennifer Lawrence, did not immediately respond to emails seeking comment.

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/border-wall-gofundme-gofundme-border-wall-campaign-to-refund-all-donors-after-falling-short-2019-01-11/