tjs3023

They Shall Not Grow Old

Is anyone here planning on going to see They Shall Not Grow Old? I’d like to see it, but went to find tickets and the site froze google twice on my phone and did nothing on my laptop. If anyone knows where it’s playing in north jersey (I’m in Denville) and could link a working site for tickets I’d appreciate it. Thanks. 

6 hours ago, tjs3023 said:

Is anyone here planning on going to see They Shall Not Grow Old? I’d like to see it, but went to find tickets and the site froze google twice on my phone and did nothing on my laptop. If anyone knows where it’s playing in north jersey (I’m in Denville) and could link a working site for tickets I’d appreciate it. Thanks. 

Bought tickets in Wayne on Monday for the 27th.  East Hanover was sold out.

Thanks. Wayne only has 1:00 tickets. Can't take a day off from work to see a movie. Funny, E Hanover says limited seats left for 7:00 them shows none available when I went to the seating chart to buy. Oh well, maybe it will be shown again or come out on video.

5 minutes ago, Jackruf said:

Not sure if there will be more showings locally, but it was excellent. 

Glad to hear... wanted to go check it out but the schedule never lined up.  Also only one showing here... weird.  Would hope to see it streamed.  Did you see it in 3d?  I think it was avail, right?

On 1/1/2019 at 8:48 PM, Maksim said:

Glad to hear... wanted to go check it out but the schedule never lined up.  Also only one showing here... weird.  Would hope to see it streamed.  Did you see it in 3d?  I think it was avail, right?

Yes, it was in 3D. Here is an interesting read on the film from the most recent National Review -- https://www.nationalreview.com/2018/12/they-shall-not-grow-old-movie-of-the-year/