6 minutes ago, weekend_junkie said:

Have any of you glocksuckers shot the LC9s as well? I find it fits my hand well, disappear IWB, and points better than the G43 for me.

Great size/package but shoots blah... bad recoil (vs others, though not as bad as LCP) and trigger is blah.

On 12/30/2018 at 4:23 PM, PK90 said:

The G42 is in a separate class. You can drop it in your t-shirt pocket. You can't do that with any 9mms except the DB9.

Almost went for a G42, but found the LCP-2, it’s smaller than an iphone.

If the 43x takes the same holster as the 43, I will most likely get one. 

9 minutes ago, ChrisJM981 said:

Same frame, different slide?

Yes, they use the same frame and different length slides. I am assuming that the new G43x slide is the same exact slide as the regular G43, so I would be able to buy the G48 and put my 43 slide on it and have an 43x also.

Probably gonna get a 48.

1. I actually like the bitone look.

2. I have smallish hands and shoot smaller semi autos better than larger ones.

will be putting in for permits tomorrow.

1 hour ago, diamondd817 said:

Yes, they use the same frame and different length slides. I am assuming that the new G43x slide is the same exact slide as the regular G43, so I would be able to buy the G48 and put my 43 slide on it and have an 43x also.

Hmm, interesting!  I also now wonder if the 48 slide will run on the 43 frame. 

27 minutes ago, diamondd817 said:

I'm really interested in the 48, but I'm going to wait a little while to see if they produce it with the black slide.

I really like silver slide.

45 minutes ago, Gunnz said:

I really like silver slide.

I would also prefer no front serrations. I really have no use for them as I never rack the slide from the front. Even if I wanted to rack it from the front, I don't need the serrations to do it. 

It should be optional. 

1 hour ago, diamondd817 said:

Glock is advertising/marketing the 43x and 48 as their "Silver Slimline" series. I hope that doesn't mean  we will never see a "Black Slimline" series.

I’m sure they will roll it out in black as soon as sales taper off on the silver slide models.  

Glock and Pez have a similar business model.  Crank out some new variation on their molded plastic product, and wait for the collectors to snap them up. 

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, 10X said:

I’m sure they will roll it out in black as soon as sales taper off on the silver slide models.  

Glock and Pez have a similar business model.  Crank out some new variation on their molded plastic product, and wait for the collectors to snap them up. 

Agreed and they will call them the "XB" Model. Which will be touted as a "must have", "what everyone's been asking for" LOL!  Like I said before, their marketing scheme is truly genius.

• Agree 1
  • Haha 1