On 2/7/2019 at 2:50 PM, DirtyDigz said:

Rosey, hope you don’t mind me posting news items in here (I am a CNJFO member, if that helps).

The Rogers carry case is distributed for cert at the US Supreme Court.  We should find out by Mon. 2/25 if it will be granted cert or not.

Here’s a handy link for monitoring the status of the case:

https://certpool.com/dockets/18-824?fbclid=IwAR2GBSTRnMnR15m914PMdkd7IYl3vrwjPPAXmw-Mt2Pgz1todMU5Gcc17cY

If it gets granted cert then we'll get an answer to the status of RBG as well (Though Roberts is doing a great job filling in as a judicial activist).

ANJRPC lead Counsel Dan Schmutter thanked all of us involved in the aforementioned Amicus Brief we filed for the Rogers case.  That's YUUUGE!  That means that we're all working towards a common goal!  There's no "I" in TEAM!

Mark Cheeseman just released an excerpt from the Brief prepared by Jensen, and Jay Factor weighed-in on the plain-text meaning.  It gives the Justices all they need to decide to grant CERT...  I'll get around to posting it here tomorrow in its' entirety.

Till then, please consider joining the Coalition:  https://www.cnjfo.com/join-us 

Now, I need everyone to say a prayer for my friend Tony Bucco!

A 2A PATRIOT NEEDS YOUR PRAYERS! THROAT CANCER!
7 WKS OF CHEMO & RADIATION FOR 80 YR OLD SENATOR!

Tony Bucco, Sr., the NJ State Senator from LD 25 (Morris-Somerset) seen here with his son, Assemblyman Tony Bucco, Jr. & family members at last years' Columbian Dinner honoring philanthropic leaders of the Italian-American community. My good friend Anthony Colandro was one of the honorees that night. It was a real thrill meeting this Father & Son Dynamic Duo, and we spoke about their steadfast support for the 2nd Amendment, for which I personally thanked them on behalf of all of us at CNJFO. Tony's prognosis is good, and the cancer is both isolated & curable. We pray for the best outcome!

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, people sitting, table and indoor

Image may contain: 7 people, including William Korman, Anthony Colandro and David Rosenthal, people smiling, suit

#27  APPAREL HELPS US KEEP THE LIGHTS ON!

AMY THE BARBER SPORTIN' HER CNJFO PRIDE!
BE LIKE AMY! ORDER YOUR OUTERWEAR TODAY!
by Black Wire Media Sunday Feb. 10, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/Store

CNJFO member Amy Cascelli knows how important the 2nd Amendment is to all of us. As an independent businesswoman she's burdened with all of NJ's crazy laws. Amy wanted to send a message about her dedication to our individual right to keep & bear arms here in NJ, and do so in a rather public way. That's why she decided to get her CNJFO pullover hoodie in orange. To stimulate conversations with the public and thus initiate a "teachable moment" on how women can & should be trained in firearms use & safety.

Available in a multitude of colors, our pullover hoodies, full-zip hoodies and sweatshirts come in sizes from small to 5XL and are for sale to the PUBLIC! In the winter they serve as an additional layer and in spring & fall they keep the chill out all by themselves. A portion of every sale is TAX DEDUCTIBLE & goes towards our educational outreach and general operating budgets. Starting at just $27 plus S&H, they make a great gift for yourself or a loved one. CNJFO membership not required for purchase, so even readers from "Free States" that wish to STAY that way can help us stop the spread of INCREMENTALISM! Check-out our online Store to place your order TODAY! www.cnjfo.com/Store

Image may contain: one or more people

• Like 1

#29  SCHMUTTER & TAC TISSY VISIT ANTHONY & CHAT ABOUT UPCOMING & CURRENT SCOTUS CASES!

SCHMUTTER LIKES OUR ROGERS BRIEF & TISSY DEFENDS 2A!
CNJFO "MURPHY THRU IN 22" VESTS FOR SALE! GET YOURS!
by Black Wire Media Monday Feb. 11, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

An action-packed episode that will warm your heart! A must listen to broadcast that will surely educate & entertain you at the same time! ANJRPC's lead Counsel Dan Schmutter chats about the Rogers carry case & how it's navigation is helped by the Amicus Brief (Friend of the Court Brief) Attorney David Jensen filed on behalf of CNJFO, Cheeseman, Jillard, Factor, Greco, SAF, and Muller. TacTissy chats about proposed Pennsy gun laws & why she chose to get into the fray! https://gunforhire.com/…/the-gun-for-hire-radio-broadcast…/…

safe_image.php?d=AQCo_2XXo44KjQSI&w=540&
gunforhire.com

This week on Gun For Hire Radio... Tactissy and Dan Schmutter join us in…

#30  SHOWING YOUR RIFLE TO A NEIGHBOR WHILE STANDING IN YOUR OWN HOUSE TO BECOME ILLEGAL TRANSFER!

INCREMENTALISM. A NEW DEFINITION:
"The dangerous, slippery slope to total disarmament of the people, taking place right under their noses, so we can't fight back"---David Rosenthal, VP Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners. For more NJ style gun law INCREMENTALISM, go to: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KZxOMgpPoyE&feature=share

safe_image.php?d=AQDLxd1LrHkVcy58&w=540&

AMMOLAND STORY LINK HERE:  https://www.ammoland.com/2019/02/pelosi-wants-send-you-to-prison-for-showing-off-your-gun-to-a-neighbor/?utm_campaign=shareaholic&utm_medium=facebook&utm_source=socialnetwork&fbclid=IwAR1_G3PSu5yhVUqQw6sfpem7zQA4RIp4EwvtAPNTyvCqAbdXR7biWQVhI0A#axzz5fLvkyMOf

#31  WHAT WOULD THE FRAMERS THINK ABOUT THE LAST 50 YEARS OF INCREMENTALISM?

WHAT 2A GROUPS DO YOU BELONG TO & WHAT ARE THEY ACTIVELY DOING TO REPRESENT NJ GUN OWNERS?

WHAT WOULD THE FRAMERS THINK TODAY?
THE REASONS THE ANTI's ARE PILING-ON!
by Black Wire Media Wednesday Feb. 13, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

What would the Framers of our beloved US Constitution think about the outright ATTACKS against it by certain elements of our society? Never in a million years did any of them suspect that the road to the decay of our nation as they knew it would be paved with the amount of INCREMENTALISM we have thus far suffered as a nation these last 50 years. The '68 Gun Control Act gave the great Ogre from the land of "Common Sense" a taste of totalitarianism & purpose. Since then it's been one "common sense" gun bill after another! The Anti's have filed multiple bills that border on treasonous activity. We call them out for it!

People are dying every day that shouldn't have to! We perform human sacrifice (by not allowing citizen carry of firearms) on His (Satan's) altar of "Feel Good" every day. We do it at work. We do it at home. We do it in our sleep. We do it at church. We do it everywhere! How you ask? We do it by not FIGHTING BACK & JOINING a 2nd Amendment rights organization such as CNJFO! We do it BY STAYING SILENT! We do it by letting our memberships lapse. By choosing to not pay a measly $50 per anum to defend our RIGHTS and the Constitution itself! By staying home & throwing our hands in the air & not voting! By letting others "carry your water"!

BE THE CHANGE YOU WANT TO SEE!

We've become a player on the national stage by filing an Amicus Brief in support of the Rogers carry case. We did it for all NJ gun owners! More Constitutional foul weather lies ahead and there is strength in our resolve. The fight isn't over! It's time to MAN A POST & be the Patriot your very soul tells you to BE!

GRAB THE SHIP's WHEEL & help steer a course away from encroachment of the onslaught of stupid bills filed by both state & federal employees (that work for US) that think they're our Masters! Become informed, become or RENEW as A MEMBER of CNJFO! Become active on a committee by volunteering 1-2 hours a month. Let's not kid ourselves anymore. THEY WANT YOUR GUNS & THEY'VE SAID SO! The time is NOW to join CNJFO and our NJ state NRA affiliate, ANJRPC! www.cnjfo.com/join-us

#JustifiableNeed #CNJFO #Liberty #ANJRPC #GunRights #BeTheChangeYouWantToSee #CoaltionOfNJFirearmOwners #NJCR

Image may contain: 3 people, meme and text

• Like 2

#32  GOOBER "THE GHOST GUN CHASER" (NJ'S ATTORNEY GENERAL) IS LOOKIN' FOR PLAUSIBLE DENIABILITY IN HIS ILLEGAL & UNCONSTITUTIONAL THREAT TO 3-D PRINTED GUN PLANS DISTRIBUTION!

GREWAL "THE GHOST GUN CHASER" DIDN'T ORDER TAKEDOWN!
SLOVAK IP ADDRESS DISGUISES IMPERSONATOR'S IDENTITY!
by Black Wire Media Thursday Feb. 14, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

In what can now be deemed as international intrigue combined with "Feel-Good" gun law, our NJ Attorney General is now saying someone impersonated him and/or his official office & seal in electronic and/or written documents sent to the maker of plans for how to print 3-D plastic guns. Much like plans for manufacturing your own Nukes, the info is available on the internet. So now we have a free speech issue woven into a 2A rights issue, and a pinch of Slovak espionage for a little added spice! The Feds are investigating, and national scrutiny is highlighting the unconstitutionality of it all 1f642.png

https://www.nj.com/politics/2019/02/gun-groups-sued-murphys-ag-over-njs-new-gun-law-then-things-got-a-little-weird.html 

Gov. Phil Murphy signs a bill banning

#33  CNJFO's INACKER ON JUST HOW UNCONSTITUTIONAL THE NJ MAG BAN REALLY IS!

FORMER MANAGING EDITOR OF THE SETON HALL CONSTITUTIONAL LAW JOURNAL SOUNDS OFF ON MURPHY & GREWAL!

CNJFO's INACKER ON MAG BAN CONSTITUTIONALITY!
NJ CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLICANS HOST PACKED 2A MEETING!
by Black Wire Media Thursday Feb. 14, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

CNJFO Communications Director Theresa Inacker, a former Managing Editor at Seton Hall Constitutional Law Journal, captivated the crowd explaining how NJ blatantly ignored several Constitutional Amendments to shaft NJ gun owners by forcing them to alter to 10 rounds capacity, or destroy, transport out of state or turn-in our already neutered 15 round mags which became illegal to posses on Dec. 10th. The New Jersey Constitutional Republicans hosted this seminar at The Grove at Centerton Country Club in Pittsgrove, NJ a few weeks ago. John Robert Carman, President of NJCR, invited the slate of speakers to give presentations on the state of the 2nd Amendment in NJ. CNJFO VP David Rosenthal, Mark Cheeseman and 2A Historian Jay Factor also gave presentations to the packed house. Video by CNJFO's John Rekesius. 

• Informative 1

BUMP!  WE NEED A HEADCOUNT FOR WEDNESDAY EVENING, SO SOUND-OFF IF YA HAVEN'T ALREADY & THANKS!

(LET ME KNOW HERE ON THIS FORUM THREAD IF YOU'RE COMING--I'M MONITORING THIS FOR YOU GUYS & GALS)!

2-20-19 RSVP REMINDER: WING-DING & PIZZA PARTY!
7PM AT MANVILLE PIZZA EST. 1969! 31 So. Main St. Manville
LET US KNOW YOU'RE COMING---LIMITED SEATING!

Anthony needs to know how many of those delicious wings to put in his fryer so no one starves waiting! So be nice & TELL US YOU'RE COMING! If you've already confirmed w/ Rosey on this page OR the Event Page, you've been counted. If you said you're coming on ANY OTHER PAGE, we don't have a way to monitor that, so tell us HERE or on the Event Page: www.facebook.com/events/235185754026684 Thank-You! NOTE: Henry Repeating Arms sent us some HENRY SWAG for our Raffle, so be sure to bring some CASH if you can! We'll take cc's too if our machine works! See you there! Just 4 evenings from tonight!

50722869_1134813146698754_59323009734635
WED, FEB 20 AT 7 PM

21 Going · 139 Interested

On 2/16/2019 at 9:09 AM, Smokin .50 said:

BUMP!  WE NEED A HEADCOUNT FOR WEDNESDAY EVENING, SO SOUND-OFF IF YA HAVEN'T ALREADY & THANKS!

(LET ME KNOW HERE ON THIS FORUM THREAD IF YOU'RE COMING--I'M MONITORING THIS FOR YOU GUYS & GALS)!

2-20-19 RSVP REMINDER: WING-DING & PIZZA PARTY!
7PM AT MANVILLE PIZZA EST. 1969! 31 So. Main St. Manville
LET US KNOW YOU'RE COMING---LIMITED SEATING!

Anthony needs to know how many of those delicious wings to put in his fryer so no one starves waiting! So be nice & TELL US YOU'RE COMING! If you've already confirmed w/ Rosey on this page OR the Event Page, you've been counted. If you said you're coming on ANY OTHER PAGE, we don't have a way to monitor that, so tell us HERE or on the Event Page: www.facebook.com/events/235185754026684 Thank-You! NOTE: Henry Repeating Arms sent us some HENRY SWAG for our Raffle, so be sure to bring some CASH if you can! We'll take cc's too if our machine works! See you there! Just 4 evenings from tonight!

50722869_1134813146698754_59323009734635
WED, FEB 20 AT 7 PM

21 Going · 139 Interested

Is this snow or shine?  Or will you be announcing a Snow date just in case?

1 hour ago, BobA said:

Is this snow or shine?  Or will you be announcing a Snow date just in case?

As of right now it's still scheduled.  No "snow date" has been discussed with the owner.  I'm driving close to 100 miles to get there from my son & dil's place near Reading, PA. (where I'm house sitting as I type this).  Last time I cancelled an event (our 1st Hog Hunt) we had a slight fog & the sun came out.  I'm praying for the weather folks to stop pissing down my back & callin' it rain...

Rosey

1 minute ago, Smokin .50 said:

As of right now it's still scheduled.  No "snow date" has been discussed with the owner.  I'm driving close to 100 miles to get there from my son & dil's place near Reading, PA. (where I'm house sitting as I type this).  Last time I cancelled an event (our 1st Hog Hunt) we had a slight fog & the sun came out.  I'm praying for the weather folks to stop pissing down my back & callin' it rain...

Rosey

Hey!  I ain't no wimp!  I'm in charge of clearing the snow at my facility.  Although it's just around the corner the snow is to go until 7PM so the finial clearing could be until later.   

• Agree 1

2 minutes ago, BobA said:

Hey!  I ain't no wimp!  I'm in charge of clearing the snow at my facility.  Although it's just around the corner the snow is to go until 7PM so the finial clearing could be until later.   

It's OK Bob, I'm not a wimp either, lol!  I have to wait & see what really happens.  I'm not looking forward to a 4 hr ride just to get to the event when it should only take 1:45 on dry roads during daylight.  I'm gonna stick my head out the window tomorrow & take a look :)   Hopefully we'll be able to do this event w/o rescheduling.

~R

• Crazy 1

6 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Pretty sure I'm going to work from home - If you need a place to crash overnight, Rosey, Let me know.  I'm so close to the venue :D

My complex is close but it's a senior assisted living complex.  If I get you in they may not let you out!

• Haha 2

#34 WINTER HOG HUNT A HUGE SUCCESS & RAY AND I HAD A GREAT TIME!

AND WE STILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE OPENING FOR SAT. 4-27 HOG HUNT!!!

CNJFO HOG HUNTERS HELP FUND 2A LAWSUITS & BRIEFS!
SOCIAL FUNCTIONS RAISE THOUSANDS FOR US ANNUALLY!
by Black Wire Media Monday March 4, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners is very proud to announce an extremely successful Hog Hunt yesterday on Mohr's Island in Bainbridge, PA. The Hunt will help fund our ongoing matching funds campaigns to defend our 2nd Amendment right to carry lawsuits and participation in various Friend-of-the-Court (Amicus) Briefs. We organize these fun excursions, and with the help of our members, hunters, vendors & sponsors, are able to earmark much needed funds to battle the onslaught of bad gun laws NJ residents are constantly being hammered with. Kudos & congratulations to all of our hunters for your 2A support. All NJ gun owners should JOIN or donate: www.cnjfo.com/Donate 

CNJFO's PORKTASTIC HUNT #1 IS IN THE BOOKS!
HUNTING FUNDS EARMARKED FOR LAWSUITS!
by Black Wire Media Monday March 4, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

This photo story contains harvested animals, so viewer discretion is advised. The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners hosted their first Hog Hunt for the season yesterday at Mohr's Island in Bainbridge, PA. Thirteen hunters braved the snow-covered 150 acre island in the middle of the Susquehanna River to help raise funds to fight NJ's oppressive gun laws. CNJFO has raised thousands of dollars used to fund current lawsuits & Amicus Briefs by hosting these Patriot Hunts for several years, proving that some hunters care about the 2nd Amendment!

Folks from all over NJ came to hunt with the Coalition yesterday, and Old Man Winter was nipping at our heels as we delivered our harvests to the Butcher with snow & rain starting to fall. Originally postponed from January 20th's FOG emergency, we were all glad that this hunt was completed. The harvested prime specimens that will feed their families for months to come were taken to CNJFO sponsor V. Roche & Son Butchers in Whitehouse Station, NJ for expert processing.

The Coalition's next Hog Hunt will take place on Saturday April 27th, and yes WE HAVE AN OPENING, so get on the official WAIT LIST if you wish to JOIN THE HUNT: www.cnjfo.com/event-3128884 .

CNJFO hereby thanks Henry Repeating Arms, NRA-ILA, ANJRPC, and NJ Concealment Furniture for donating the raffle prizes, and GunForHire's Anthony Colandro for donating Goody Bags filled with GunForHire swag for each hunter.

EDITOR's NOTE:
Colandro has supported the Coalition since its' inception, and he could use your bullet vote, so 5-Year & Life Members look for your NRA Board of Directors ballot in your February NRA magazine! https://gunforhire.com/colandro-for-nra/

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: text that says 'HENRY RY Made In America, Or Not Made At All'

No photo description available.

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, dog, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, tree, snow, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, child and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: coffee cup and drink

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Awesome time, great people, thanks David.  Good to see Ms Sandy and made a new friend in Armen.  That blood splatter on him and his Henry is epic.

Thanks so much for everything Ray.  Glad you had a great time!  That Henry mug^^^ is Armen's morning coffee yesterday, lol!

Two-three weeks and we'll be picking-up our processed hogs!  Can't wait!

~R

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

Thanks so much for everything Ray.  Glad you had a great time!  That Henry mug^^^ is Armen's morning coffee yesterday, lol!

Two-three weeks and we'll be picking-up our processed hogs!  Can't wait!

~R

Making space now, and plenty of meals already planned.

• Agree 1

#35  THIS KID IS GOING PLACES AND I INTERVIEWED HER & ASSISTED DURING THE PHOTO SHOOT & PRACTICE SESSION!

FROM SOMEWHERE DEEP IN A CRANBERRY BOG IN THE PINES OF SOUTH JERSEY COMES SPEED-ON-STEEL SHOOTER EMILY CUTTS

NJ's EMILY CUTTS A 2A PIONEER AT 15 YRS OLD!
STATIC STEEL CHAMPION LOVES BANGIN' & CLANGIN'!
by Black Wire Media Monday March 11, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

From deep in the cranberry bogs in the Pines of South Jersey comes a true competitor & 2nd Amendment warrior, high school sophomore Emily Cutts, an east coast Steel Shoot champion! As Apache helicopters & USAF cargo jets take off & land at Joint Base McGuire-Ft. Dix-Lakehurst NAS, Cutts is concentrating on ringing AR-500 steel plates as fast as she can. The flightpath at the Joint Base is immediately overhead, but nothing seems to break Emily's concentration. The sponsored youth shooter, just 15, has amassed so many plaques in just 4 short years on the local & regional circuit that the family has to figure out where they'll all fit. This 15 year old has already competed and placed in static steel matches in at least 9 states!

When asked what's most important to her about shooting, Emily responds with, "FUN" and "Protecting the 2nd Amendment"! She and her mom & dad attended the 2A Seminar hosted by the NJ Constitutional Republicans at the Centerton Country Club in Pittsgrove, NJ on January 17th. The family heard Mark Cheeseman, Jay Factor, and CNJFO's Theresa Inacker and David Rosenthal give presentations on the status of the 2nd Amendment in NJ as they see it. This moved Emily so much so that 12 days later she recited from memory, her history paper, and Cutts' live presentation, "How to Protect the Second Amendment" was given to her sophomore English class while video of her competing play behind her on a monitor!

"If the Second Amendment fails, the Bill of Rights fail"--Emily Cutts

Emily's paper goes on to explore the topics of retreat during a home invasion, how the new 10 round magazine capacity affects her competitive shooting on the national circuit, how working together with groups like the NRA and CNJFO will help to get our gun rights restored. She illustrates how insane NJ gun law is by showing it's a felony for a spouse to use a hand gun not registered to themselves to defend the family. She further explores NJ gun law by saying, "Every move the government makes in an attempt to decrease crime levels with firearms only affects the safe and responsible gun owners".

Cutts takes it all in stride, and is shy at first when asked to talk about what she's accomplished thus far. The only child of proud parents & NRA Life Members Doug and Lorie Cutts, Emily was introduced to shooting at 3-4 years of age, making range visits to see what mom & dad do for recreation. At age 6 she peered through dad's rifle scope, and received permission to handle only after reciting the 3 NRA safety rules. By 9 years old she was shooting her own youth model break-action, single-shot .22LR rifle at the Delran Junior Marksman Club in Delran, NJ. Emily was the 2nd youngest of 23 kids in the program and scored the second highest out of the group. She was HOOKED and soon found she "HAD a NEED for SPEED!", so at age 12 she entered her first match and the rest, as they say, is history!

Emily's favorite static steel stage to shoot is "Show Down", the same one she broke her own 7.46 sec. UNOFFICIAL world record in December 2018, by scoring a time of just 7.32 sec. for 5 targets with her Ruger 10-.22 rimfire open class rifle (optic w/ a dot sight) at her first match of this year, held at Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club. Old Bridge R&P Club hosts the NJ State Rimfire Challenge and is known throughout the region as a terrific venue for this fun discipline year-round (weather permitting). CNJFO was invited to set-up a membership table at the championship match a while ago and we'd love to be there again.

This season she competes as a Grand Master in this sanctioned sport, having earned USPSA's highest rank at the same December match! Steel Challenge (the national ranking organization in the sport) classifies competitors strictly by accomplishment (speed on steel), not by age, so Cutts is one of the youngest Grand Masters in the sport today. Cutts has FUN shooting and wouldn't do it if it wasn't fun to do. When asked when does she get serious, her reply is, "When I step-up to the Line!"

The somewhat shy-at-first sophomore is quick to point out that there's a lot of camaraderie in the shooting sports. "It makes you feel like you belong". "Fellow competitors loan each other their guns if yours breaks (and they do occasionally) even if it costs them a first place". My gun broke during a match and Cole Busch (a well-known on the national stage--Editor) offered his gun to me to finish, but mine was repaired in time".

Living in the reality of NJ gun law for a competitive shooter at this level means her father Doug must always have a couple hand gun permits "open", waiting to see if Emily wins a new hand gun as a competition or raffle prize. "We have to float overlapping permits all year round in case she wins one or we have to replace worn out or broken parts" says Doug. The steel match season runs 12 months of the year in warmer climate states, and Emily's season runs March to November, during which she'll probably shoot between 10 & 15 THOUSAND ROUNDS. "Her .22 hand gun of choice is a Ruger .22-45 and the serialized part of that gun is the upper, the barrel" says Doug. Doug adds, "Her Rock River Arms 9mm pistol caliber carbine (her favorite) has a traditional serialized lower, so if she wears-out the barrel it's easy to replace". Doug wonders if the new fee scheme for permits being contemplated in Trenton will affect his ability to continue to provide for Emily's needs as a competitor.

Off-season Emily slows it down a bit with some bench rest shooting and this past December Christmas break used her .50 cal Thompson Center Renegade traditional black powder percussion sidelock rifle to harvest TWO deer with ONE bullet by using 60 grains of loose black powder and a .50 cal sabot from her dad's hunting blind. So Emily scored two deer and her dad was goose-egged this season! We nibbled on some venison jerky during the interview (see the harvest pix).

The high school sophomore earns honor roll grades, sings in the school choir, has competed in HS gymnastics, built a non-functioning Gatling Gun for her 8th grade history project, and did a Facebook Live video to her 8th grade history class from the range at the US Steel Nationals in Georgia. Her high school doesn't go on lockdown when Cutts wears her "gun" earrings or her gym shirt adorned with AR-15 rifles. They understand that's just how she rolls. Her 8th grade history teacher still has her Gatling Gun on display.

After high school she plans to find a college that has a static steel or "action" shooting team where her skills would make her eligible for scholarships. (Editor's Note: We proudly informed the family that Emily would easily obtain the Cal Ellis Memorial Scholarship from the Association of New Jersey Rifle & Pistol Clubs if she submitted an application for same as a high school senior). In addition to turning "Pro" as a speed shooter, Cutts wants to help people by becoming a physical therapist.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, indoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, tree, sky, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, stripes

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Image may contain: outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

• Like 4

#36  A COLUMN FROM KILROY WAS HERE (THE ICONIC WW2 G.I.) ON INCREMENTALISM VS. GUN RIGHTS!

REPORT FROM THE FIRING LINE ON ALL THAT MATTERS!
COMPROMISE IS DEATH BY A THOUSAND CUTS!
by Nick "Kilroy" Chiarchiaro, special to Black Wire Media
Thursday March 14, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

“Individual rights are not subject to a public vote; a majority has no right to vote away the rights of a minority; the political function of rights is precisely to protect minorities from oppression by majorities (and the smallest minority on earth is the individual).” - Ayn Rand

You cannot legislate my rights away - the whole gun control argument and movement is moot - it is antithetical to our God given right of self defense of person, and as codified in our founding documents.

There are those that wish to impose their will based on what they think the majority is. Push their political agenda on others, and by all accounts the faux majority shall not rule at the expense of minority rights.
There are an estimated 118million households in the US, of which about 43% are firearms owners - who is the majority?

Taking the above statements into account, even if firearms owners were to be considered the majority, they have capitulated and ceded their rights time and again in the interest of negotiations in good faith and compromise, to satiate the frothing at the mouth lunatic fringe that care nothing of freedom and liberty. The zealots on the left care not which is just and right, but only how can they control and attempt to subjugate a free people, by attempting to suppress the rights of the people to keep and bear arms in defense of self, and nation - in the guise of majority rule and the 'votes'.

EDITOR's NOTE:
We are truly blessed to have freelance volunteer writers here at Black Wire Media. Nick, aka "Kilroy" (of WW2 fame) is one of them. A gun collector & historian, Kilroy is instructing a new shooter on his .303 British cal. Long Branch No4 Mk1 bolt action at a Diversity Shoot held last year at Gun For Hire. If you'd like to volunteer time, talent, or treasure in our coordinated FIGHT TO RESTORE GUN RIGHTS, we'd like to hear from you! ---The Editors

• Like 3

On 3/4/2019 at 1:29 PM, Smokin .50 said:

AND WE STILL HAVE AT LEAST ONE OPENING FOR SAT. 4-27 HOG HUNT!!!

The harvested prime specimens that will feed their families for months to come were taken to CNJFO sponsor V. Roche & Son Butchers in Whitehouse Station, NJ for expert processing.

I'm signed up and can hardly wait for the 4-27 hunt.  For those who got butchering at V Roche, what kind of processing are you having done?

On 3/17/2019 at 11:30 AM, weekend_junkie said:

I'm signed up and can hardly wait for the 4-27 hunt.  For those who got butchering at V Roche, what kind of processing are you having done?

Sandy Muldoon got her freezer full yesterday!  Here's a peek:

54255024_2267962753416895_70971883299715

Everything she circled is from her hog.  Her freezer is 6" high.  She's 4' 11"...

• Like 3

#37  NJ HIGH SCHOOL SENIOR ENJOYS SHOOTING & HOPES TO GET HER YELLOW CARD BEFORE COLLEGE!

HER GRANDDAD DIED IN THE LINE OF DUTY IN NORTH BRUNSWICK (E.O.W. 10-02-84), SHE WILL INHERIT HIS MAGNUM!

THIS IS THE "TEASER" THAT'S USED TO SHARE THE MAIN BODY & VIDEO:

NJ HS SENIOR TURNS 18 & APPLIES FOR FIREARMS CARD!
HER PARENTS WILLED HER A .357, SO WHAT SHOULD SHE BUY?
by Black Wire Media Monday March 18, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Decisions, decisions, what's a girl to buy? Guess it depends how long the "System" takes to process the NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card application from the honor roll & National Technical Honor Society student? She filed as soon as she turned 18, the minimum age in NJ to obtain the card (for now!). Morgan Heacock, a 18 year old senior at Somerset Co. Vo-Tech and Bridgewater-Raritan HS, already has 6 years of firearms handling under her belt. In this clip she tames her granddad's S&W model 27 .357 magnum revolver, similar to the model 66 her parents, Scott & Donna Heacock have already willed to her. CNJFO is proud to be one of her mentors! #CNJFOTeachesKidsToShoot

THIS MAIN BODY BECOMES THE "VIDEO CAPTION" WHEN SHARED FROM OUR CNJFO PAGE:

MORGAN, 18, TAMES GRANDDAD's .357 WITH EASE!
MEMBER's DAUGHTER APPLIED FOR NJFPID CARD!
by Black Wire Media Sunday March 17, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Most 18 year old NJ high school seniors have almost NO firearms experience. Most NJ girls more so. Morgan Heacock, daughter of Scott & Donna Heacock, grew up around firearms. A senior at Somerset Co. Vo-Tech and Bridgewater-Raritan HS in Bridgewater, NJ, Morgan breaks that glass ceiling and then some! Heacock made honor roll all 4 years, joined the bowling team, is Captain of the golf team and was appointed to the National Technical Honor Society. The granddaughter of Robert Scott Heacock, a North Brunswick, NJ Police Officer who died in the line of duty (E.O.W. 10-02-84), Morgan is filing for her NJ Firearms Purchaser ID Card today! She turned 18 on Thursday, the minimum age for applying in NJ.

Heacock enjoys shooting, having frequented family range trips throughout central NJ to "scratch that itch" and stay sharp too. She started 6 years ago, at age 12, with her mom's Ruger SR-.22 hand gun. Soon she explored other platforms including her dad's S&W M&P.45, her mom's S&W M&P 9mm Shield, their AR-15 in 5.56mm NATO, her brother Mike's .22 Keystone Mfg. Cricket, and the family's newest acquisitions, her granddad's two S&W .357 magnum revolvers being held by retired Police Officers. The short video clip shows her taming granddad's 3 1/2" Nickel S&W model 27 (N-frame) loaded with magnum ammo!

Morgan's mother Donna, a great role model, has been an active CNJFO, Second Amendment Women--SAW and NRA member for years. Going to Rallies in Trenton to fight for 2nd Amendment rights, and often taking her 2 children to firearms classes & ranges throughout central NJ, Donna is a no-nonsense "force of nature" that understands why the 2nd Amendment must be fought for.

Morgan, a Taekwondo black belt, is featured on Gun For Hire's huge "SAW" advertisement photo in the hallway of the Woodland Park Range. Donna & Morgan recently took the Pen & Knife class there. The family has been the guest of CNJFO Vice President Dave "Rosey" Rosenthal a few times over the years at Old Bridge R&P Club.

3 1/2" Nickel Model 27 N-frame .357 mag w/ full-house rounds.  First time shooting it!  A bit of a flinch (I know) so when I get to shoot with her again we'll work on it together!  

Hope yuse guys enjoy the story & video!

Rosey

• Like 2

#38  NOW WEDNESDAY APRIL 10TH!  CNJFO WING-DING & PIZZA PARTY HAS BEEN OFFICIALLY RESCHEDULED!

SAME TIME & LOCATION AS BEFORE!  MANVILLE PIZZA EST. 1969, 31 SOUTH MAIN ST. MANVILLE, NJ!

CNJFO's 4-10-19 Wing-Ding & Member Sign-Up Pizza Party!

ALL YOU CAN EAT WINGS & PIZZA 7pm at Manville Pizza!
by Black Wire Media Saturday March 16, 2019 www.cnjfo.com

The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners is holding our 2nd Annual "Wing-Ding & Member Sign-Up Pizza Party" at Manville Pizza and Restaurant est. 1969, 31 S. Main Street, Manville, NJ, on Wednesday 4-10-19 at 7:00pm. ALL YOU CAN EAT WINGS & PIZZA (fountain soda inc.) for just $21.95+tax! PUBLIC WELCOME & new member sign-ups encouraged! Come one, come all for an evening of food, friends & fellowship! Raffles for CNJFO swag! We'll have T-shirts, sweats, hoodies, hats & patches to sell too! Learn the latest 2nd Amendment news from our volunteers and help us FIGHT TYRANNY! No advance registration or payment required! Proceeds benefit our Lawsuit Matching Funds Campaigns!

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: food and indoor

Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting

Image may contain: 7 people, people smiling, people sitting and indoor

VIDEO FROM OUR FIRST WING-DING LAST YEAR:

www.youtube.com/watch?v=ASsxL99a89E&feature=youtu.be&fbclid=IwAR04eHW53ZleBzfsd6CNbFw9QkW4eS0je_ju0FSspFTh9a9BuMxf3-cDWyU