#39  MARCH ON MURPHY & RALLY AT STATE HOUSE ANNEX ON TUESDAY 3-26-19

2A PATRIOTS HOPE TO UNSEAT NJ GOV. IN NEXT ELECTION!
"THRU IN 22" CHANT ECHOES IN ANNEX COURTYARD & STREETS!
by Black Wire Media Thursday March 28, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Approximately 400 Patriots from all walks of life and all over New Jersey came to the NJ State House last Tuesday to protest the attacks by the Murphy administration on our gun rights, common sense and paychecks! Marching to a cadence of "Murphy's THRU IN 22!", the working class protesters took the day off and wore special yellow safety vests with Gov. Murphy's likeness silkscreened onto them along with "Thru in 22", thus sending a message to the Murphy administration that they all better be job hunting come election time! The March started at the WW2 Memorial and proceeded to the steps of the State House Annex, the site of previous 2nd Amendment protest rallies.

Image may contain: one or more people

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, shoes and outdoor

Image may contain: 5 people, people smiling, people standing, hat and outdoor

Image may contain: 4 people, people smiling, child and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, sky, shoes and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, crowd, tree and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, crowd, hat and outdoor

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing, crowd and outdoor

Image may contain: 8 people, people smiling

MARCH AGAINST MURPHY DRAWS 400 PATRIOTS!
TAXES, 2A RIGHTS KEY ISSUES FOR MARCHERS!
by Black Wire Media Thursday March 28, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Seems plenty of NJ gun owners are sick & tired of "being sick & tired"! So much so that roughly 400 attended the "March on Murphy" & Rally at the NJ State House Annex on Tuesday, March 26th organized by Rob Bermudez. Protesting everything Murphy over-taxes, over-regulates, or over-spends our tax money on, a who's who list of speakers were each given some podium time to address the wind-chilled crowd, many of whom were sporting their "THRU IN 22" safety yellow vests printed by the Coalition. TV News 12 covered the story; their angle was citizens outrage and not just "gun nuts protest"!

Gun For Hire's Anthony Colandro emceed the March & Rally, which started at the WW2 Memorial across from the NJ State House. Flags, poignant signage and chants of, "MURPHY'S THRU IN 22!" echoed from the masses as everyone marched from the WW2 memorial to the State House Annex and back for the Rally. NJSP were there "in numbers" and closed the street to motor vehicles while we crossed the street. In addition to firearms rights, illegal immigration, sanctuary cities, taxation without representation, skyrocketing property taxes, how our kids are being educated and other hot topics were covered at-length by knowledgeable speakers.

David Rosenthal, Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners Vice President, thanked everyone for attending and urged the assembled to join and/or renew their memberships in the Coalition, saying, "There's power in numbers. Everyone of you should be a Coalition member. Together we can WIN BACK OUR RIGHTS!". Rosenthal also thanked the crowd for their matching funds donations to the ANJRPC Rogers case and the Cheeseman-Jillard case, citing over $17,000 dollars has thus far been donated to those lawsuits to restore firearms carry in NJ! Rosenthal then led the crowd in a chant of "MURPHY'S THRU IN 22!", followed by, "CNJFO!, CNJFO!, CNJFO!".

The unofficial "After Party" was held at the 1911 Smoke House BBQ, where approx. 35-40 of us chowed-down on ribs, chicken, collards, salads, corn bread & libations. The owner himself came out to the patio & personally thanked us for spending our over-taxed dollars there!

CNJFO still has "Thru in 22" magnets and buttons on our website in our online Store, so order your collectible NOW while they are still in-stock!: www.cnjfo.com/Rally

#40  BOB, THE MRS, ROSEY, AND 42 OTHERS ATTEND CNJFO WING-DING AND MEET & GREET!

NJ PATRIOTS ATTEND CNJFO's 2ND ANNUAL "WING-DING"!
FIGHTING BAD GUN LAW TAKES MORE THAN CHICKEN FEED!
by Black Wire Media Friday April 12, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Membership or gun ownership wasn't required at the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners' 2nd annual "Wing-Ding and Meet & Greet" held Wednesday April 10th at Manville Pizza and Restaurant Est. 1969 in Manville, NJ. The only requirements were an appetite, a love of the Second Amendment and a willingness to help. Six new and/or renewing members were inspired by our progress and joined at the party. They each received their complimentary t-shirt, then helped the other 40 members, guests, friends and sponsors inhale 200 pounds of gourmet wings, pizza, fountain drinks and zeppoles. Swag from Henry Repeating Arms Co., NJ Concealment Furniture, ANJRPC, Black Bag Resources, NRA-ILA and CNJFO were raffled and a 50-50 was won and donated back to us by ANJRPC News & Briefs Editor Marjorie Kleiman.

This was the second time the Coalition held this fundraiser at owner Anthony D'Aniello's restaurant, in his family since 1969. D'Aniello, a NRA Benefactor Life Member, hunter, and #2AHeavyLifter, brings in extra staff to deep-fry his delicious wings and set-up a buffet table near his counter. Old Bay, BBQ, Buffalo, and Sesame-Pineapple w/ bacon crumble wings were all devoured by the capacity crowd that traveled from as far as Brick, Rockaway, Nazareth, PA and many points unknown.

Matthew Andras, CNJFO President, welcomed everyone and thanked them for their support. Will Korman, Shows & Community Outreach Committee Chair, assisted by committee member Nick Wong, sold tickets for swag raffle and accepted memberships & renewals, and Vice President David "Rosey" Rosenthal emceed the event and called ticket numbers. Eric Saperstein, our Youth Shooting Chair, made the rounds and thanked folks for volunteering for our upcoming (sold-out!) June 23rd Youth Day at the Range.

The Coalition is a FAMILY! Our family WORKS FOR YOU! Our Executive Committee is comprised of volunteers from all walks of life, and we have a common goal: TO BRING OUR FREEDOMS BACK! We need your help to perform our mission. Please consider joining or supporting us in whatever way most suits you. Memberships, apparel, donations, volunteerism, it all counts! You don't even have to live here to help and get a federal tax deduction! Remember, "what happens in Jersey DOESN'T STAY IN JERSEY", so help us to kill the virus before it spreads! www.cnjfo.com

Image may contain: 3 people

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, food

Image may contain: 2 people, people eating and food

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person, food and indoor

Image may contain: 4 people, people sitting, table and indoor

Image may contain: 3 people

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, stripes and indoor

Image may contain: food

Image may contain: 3 people, people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, beard

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting

Image may contain: food and indoor

Image may contain: 1 person, standing and text

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing

Image may contain: 3 people, people standing

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people sitting, food and indoor

Image may contain: 2 people, indoor

No photo description available.

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing and text

Image may contain: 2 people, people sitting and indoor

Image may contain: 3 people, indoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, sitting and child

Image may contain: 1 person, indoor

Image may contain: indoor

Image may contain: dessert, food and indoor

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: text

Image may contain: food and indoor

Image may contain: pizza and food

Image may contain: 1 person, text

CNJFO WING-DING & MEET & GREET HUGE SUCCESS!
2A PATRIOTS RAISE FUND$ TO FIGHT BAD GUN LAW!
by Black Wire Media Thursday April 11, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Well over 40 Patriots ate their way through 200 pounds of gourmet chicken wings and various pizza pies at the all-you-can-eat 2nd Annual CNJFO Wing-Ding and Meet & Greet held last night at Manville Pizza and Restaurant est. 1969. Members and guests from Rockaway to Brick and all points in-between chowed-down on Old Bay, BBQ, Buffalo, and Pineapple infused wings made by owner & NRA Benefactor Life Member Anthony D'Aniello and staff. In addition to Nutella-covered wings and complimentary zeppoles, ala-carte cannoli was also offered for dessert.

CNJFO sponsor and member Dan Ingram, President of NJ Concealment Furniture, presented restaurant owner Anthony D'Aniello with a custom wooden US flag plaque adorned with an outline of Italy, which was immediately hung proudly on his restaurants' wall.

The Wing-Ding, now in its' second year, was also the official "coming out party" for the Coalition's newest advertising banners, some of which feature famed gun sports Photog Oleg Volk's imagery.

CNJFO wishes to thank everyone that supported us last night. Without our committee members, general members, friends and sponsors stepping up to make these social events such a huge success, we wouldn't be able to do things like run matching funds campaigns that have thus far yielded $17,000.00 in direct financial aid to LAWSUITS & Amicus Briefs going to or on their way to the US Supreme Court! So from all of us, a giant THANK-YOU to everyone!

You too can JOIN THE FIGHT! Become a sponsor, member or supporter of our Non-Profit and get a tax deduction for doing it! For info go to: www.cnjfo.com . NJ residence NOT required as we're IRS recognized for 501(c)3 status in all 50 states!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

#41  ROSEY TAKES A RIDE WITH CHARLIE COOK TO FREEHOLD & BACK!  CNJFO VP RIDES SHOTGUN WITH CHARLIE!

ROSEY RIDES SHOTGUN ON "RIDING SHOTGUN WITH CHARLIE"!
AIR DATE 1ST 1/2 OF JUNE; DETAILS, TEASERS TO FOLLOW!
by Black Wire Media Thursday April 18, 2019 www.cnjfo.com

Epic! After lunch at Harold's New York Deli, our Vice President, David "Rosey" Rosenthal, rides shotgun for an interview covering everything from who started the Coalition to how "all guns in NJ are illegal, and only exist in the hands of us serfs through the use of EXCEPTIONS & EXEMPTIONS!". A not-to-be-missed ride complete with a 10 ga. surprise at the end! And Charlie Cook took half the sammich back to Taxachusettes with him (yes, he took a picture)! Entertaining, poignant, educational & eye-opening stuff from both of these #2AHeavyLifters .

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, closeup and outdoor

Image may contain: David Rosenthal, smiling, standing and outdoor

#42  CNJFO SPRING HOG HUNT ON MOHR'S ISLAND SATURDAY THE 27TH---THE REASON I WASN'T WITH YOU CLAY BUSTERS!

CNJFO HOG HUNTERS BRING HOME THE BACON!
WELL ARMED WOMEN SHOW GUYS HOW IT'S DONE!
by Black Wire Media Sunday April 28, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Wild weeds 10 feet high, trees crashing to the ground in heavy wind gusts after a bad rainstorm and a tornado watch the day before, heavy brush you can't see through & boot-sucking mud to slog through on a 150 acre island in the middle of the Susquehanna River near Harrisburg, PA. Perfect conditions for a challenging, end-of-season Hog Hunt fundraiser to benefit CNJFO's mission of providing 2nd Amendment education & awareness!

In the best possible video from the conditions encountered, CNJFO members Jacquelyn Reid and Lorraine Crescimanno, both members of The Well Armed Woman, a national group responsible for training thousands of women how to safely & effectively use firearms in self-defense, are shown here teaming up to cleanly harvest their (2) hogs with just (3) .30 caliber rifle rounds. Reid is a Chapter Leader in both NJ & PA and Crescimanno is a NRA Range Safety Officer at her PA Chapter. A dozen additional hunters, all male, joined this duo, but only Reid & Crescimanno field dressed a harvest.

A prize raffle was held on the island during a lunch of previously Hog Hunt-ed brats & chips. Sponsored by NRA-ILA, Henry Repeating Arms, NJ Concealment Furniture, ANJRPC, Bullet Branch Cigar Humidors, and CNJFO. Eight hogs were delivered to CNJFO sponsor V. Roche & Son Butchers in Whitehouse Station, NJ for their expert processing & smoking, and are due back to our hunters in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks to all of our hunters for your trust & continued support in our endeavors to enlighten the public about their loss of rights and why we need to ban together to defeat the Anti's!https://www.facebook.com/christopher.quaglin/videos/188061452164020/

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

OK, I'm going to tag @Smokin .50 - and a couple others that I know hunt regularly - @Displaced Texan, @fishnut. Any hunter can weigh in, of course! I'm asking this question seriously... so don't mock me here! 

I always acknowledge what I don't know! So, I admit upfront what I know about hunting could fit in a thimble. ;) I further admit that I'm a softie (I collect stray animals and track down their owners to get them home safely... and even when good insects - ladybugs, daddy long legs, praying mantises and the like - inadvertently stray into my house, they are lovingly scooped up in a cup, rushed to the nearest door, and released outside while I quietly sing the theme song from "Born Free". (Here's a link for you youngsters who don't get the reference, so you can appreciate the song's full, sappy glory:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov6aef8DTqg ) Just pointing that out so you understand my perspective...which admittedly might be a bit... extreme?

That said, I was stunned (horrified, frankly!) by that video. I mean: OMG!!! I guess I've never seen a real kill. Why did I think that a "clean kill" was like this: Boom! Plop! Utter stillness....? What the HELL was all that twitching and convulsing? My god, Is that NORMAL? Does that ALWAYS happen? It's like that was ripped straight from the pages of "Lord of the Flies". 

Not criticizing those of you who enjoy hunting... but I must say, all that video did was deepen my commitment to purchasing my protein neatly shrink-wrapped at the Stop & Shop!  :good: I guess I'm fully a Suburban Woman. Each to their own!

34 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

OK, I'm going to tag @Smokin .50 - and a couple others that I know hunt regularly - @Displaced Texan, @fishnut. Any hunter can weigh in, of course! I'm asking this question seriously... so don't mock me here! 

That said, I was stunned (horrified, frankly!) by that video. I mean: OMG!!! I guess I've never seen a real kill. Why did I think that a "clean kill" was like this: Boom! Plop! Utter stillness....? What the HELL was all that twitching and convulsing? My god, Is that NORMAL? Does that ALWAYS happen? It's like that was ripped straight from the pages of "Lord of the Flies". 

Not criticizing those of you who enjoy hunting... but I must say, all that video did was deepen my commitment to purchasing my protein neatly shrink-wrapped at the Stop & Shop!  :good: I guess I'm fully a Suburban Woman. Each to their own!

That wasn't the cleanest of kills, no.  You will see some twitching.  I've had this happen with pheasant too..

• Informative 1

25 minutes ago, Mrs. Peel said:

I always acknowledge what I don't know! So, I admit upfront what I know about hunting could fit in a thimble. ;) I further admit that I'm a softie (I collect stray animals and track down their owners to get them home safely... and even when good insects - ladybugs, daddy long legs, praying mantises and the like - inadvertently stray into my house, they are lovingly scooped up in a cup, rushed to the nearest door, and released outside while I quietly sing the theme song from "Born Free". (Here's a link for you youngsters who don't get the reference, so you can appreciate the song's full, sappy glory:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ov6aef8DTqg ) Just pointing that out so you understand my perspective...which admittedly might be a bit... extreme?

You're VERY entertaining Peel!  You've led a sheltered life (coming from a Democrat family used to buying selected cuts on Styrofoam platters) of "neatly shrink-wrapped meat", but I still LOVE your writing style.  I'll try to answer you as "dead serious" as I can, and w/o mocking or making fun of your self-admitted lack of knowledge in this area.  BTW, I just told my Amazon Echo to play "Born Free" by the Chairman of the Board (Frank Sinatra) as I type this :)   I had the movie on VHS!

Yes it's normal for harvested animals to quiver.  The old expression, "Runnin'-around like a chicken with its' head cut-off" is based in REALITY!  Chickens can run headless until they bleed-out.  Hogs can shake like this OR NOT and deer can run like hell for 50 yards OR NOT (a lucky spine shot), dead on their feet from a well-placed shot into their "Boiler Room" (heart/lungs area), and not pile-up (fall-down) until the loss of blood translates into loss of oxygen to the brain.  Pheasants sometimes need their necks broke after being downed by a scattergun blast. 

My Hog Hunters all wear sidearms for dispatch shots to the brain, should the need arise.  We frown on dinky 9mm rounds and ask them to bring .357 mag OR BIGGER to dispatch an animal as quickly as possible, the humane way, as a true Sportsmen would.  On this hunt one Gent brought his Ruger .454 Casull & used it for a dispatch. 

There's excitement & congratulations from fellow hunters and the professional guides, but no "Blood Dancing".  I've had hunters say a prayer to themselves before posing with their harvests.  It's not that uncommon.  Hell, I've done it after a long day tracking.

The 2nd hog harvested in the above video was taken with a single .308 soft point in a quartering-away presentation that resulted in a one shot harvest.  These two women are friends of mine & fellow NRA instructors that realize that some folks will not like the video.  That being said, they still gave me permission to share it so other women would become empowered, and not let themselves be refused the opportunity simply because of having different sex organs.  Lorraine is a deer hunter, and this was her first hog.  The pair field dressed Jackie's hog under expert supervision from our guides.  There's a You Tube video of it here, so don't click if yer squeamish: 

I fully realize that some folks, who've been sheltered from what goes into harvesting animals, will find hunting "gross".  Hunters, since prior to the Revolutionary War, have been teaching marksmanship to Patriots that have defended this great experiment of a Representative Republic.  Having 2A people go hunting is more natural than most 2A people think.  In Pennsy they close the schools for the start of deer season and 10 year olds go with Moms & Dads to learn the ways of the field.

May you be blessed with many enjoyable experiences in whatever form of harvesting suits you.  I too enjoy finding steaks & burgers ON SALE in the meat case WRAPPED IN SHRINK WRAP at my local Shop Rite.  Friday they had ground beef for a $1.99 pound :) 

Respect, ALL WAYS & ALWAYS!

Rosey

• Like 3
  • Informative 1

Yeah, I appreciate the input... I asked because: I don't know what I don't know! And I was wondering if that was like the proverbial "chicken running around..." scenario. I've never actually seen that either (don't want to), but I guess the body's systems sort of "die" at different rates. I'm delighted to hear they bring sidearms in case the rifle shot is not efficient.

I don't question hunting from a "philosophical" stance at all. I'm pragmatic... and ever since I saw some undercover films of industrial farming, I've been utterly convinced that an animal that is "born free" (as free as the wind blows...lol) and "lives free" and dies "quickly and mercifully" is FAR better off than one, for instance, that's raised in a tiny pen (where it can't even turn), fed the flesh of other animals (even if it's naturally vegetarian), pumped full of steroids and antibiotics, etc. So, philosophically, again... I'm FINE with hunting, as it's actually more natural. I've just never seen it up close and personal like that...Yikes! Like most modern people, my interaction with the food chain is a very unnatural one... so I was a tad shocked, that's all. 

More power to those ladies... but, I'll skip the 2nd video... and stick with shrink-wrapped meat. :D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Yeah, I appreciate the input... I asked because: I don't know what I don't know! And I was wondering if that was like the proverbial "chicken running around..." scenario. I've never actually seen that either (don't want to), but I guess the body's systems sort of "die" at different rates. I'm delighted to hear they bring sidearms in case the rifle shot is not efficient.

I don't question hunting from a "philosophical" stance at all. I'm pragmatic... and ever since I saw some undercover films of industrial farming, I've been utterly convinced that an animal that is "born free" (as free as the wind blows...lol) and "lives free" and dies "quickly and mercifully" is FAR better off than one, for instance, that's raised in a tiny pen (where it can't even turn), fed the flesh of other animals (even if it's naturally vegetarian), pumped full of steroids and antibiotics, etc. So, philosophically, again... I'm FINE with hunting, as it's actually more natural. I've just never seen it up close and personal like that...Yikes! Like most modern people, my interaction with the food chain is a very unnatural one... so I was a tad shocked, that's all. 

More power to those ladies... but, I'll skip the 2nd video... and stick with shrink-wrapped meat. :D

You're quite welcome and feel free to express your opinion on anything I post here.  I always listen to folks that haven't seen what I've seen, as I learn from it.  We're all firearms enthusiasts, and we all need to understand and wrap our heads around the multiple uses of these tools that "take the measure" and protect a free society.  I personally started hunting very late in my "shooting career".  I grew-up the son of a WW2 Vet in General Mark Clark's 5th Army that killed many Krauts (after landing at Anzio--a real blood bath if there ever was one!) with a Browning Automatic Rifle (BAR) and Ma-Deuce .50 cal Heavy machine Gun in the Po Valley Campaign in Italy.  He wasn't a Hunter of 4-legged creatures, and I was never taught the ways of the field until much later in life after he'd passed.  My hunting mentor is 80 years old.  We just shared wine over a nice lunch this afternoon.

Hunting is as "American" as you can get!  Hunters contribute YUGE sums of money to conservation programs all across the country.  Many species would be extinct if not for conservation laws put in place at the request of skilled hunters.  It's OK in my book if you never want to try doing it.  I appreciate (more than you'll ever realize) your candidness and appreciation for respecting the rights of hunters in this experiment we call The United States :) 

~R

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

11 hours ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Hunting is not for everyone.  If you want to go on the next one just to watch, that can be arranged.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

If you want to go on the next one just to watch, that can be arranged.

Nope, but thank you! That video has more than quenched any curiosity I held. Only paper targets for this woman!

I'll leave the live prey to the rest of you.... :good:

• Sad 1

As hunters we strive, hope , and pray that we make a quick, efficient, and humane kill. Reality is it just doesn't happen that often. It's not because someone may have made a "bad" shot it's just that the animal in that moment is tough. The will to live/survive is strong. 

Whether it's in a hunting scenario or at a slaughter house... pigs, cows, chickens...the extreme majority of them.... have a violent ending. 

• Agree 2

Therein why it's called "hunting."

The consummate hunter combines the skills of tracking, a bit of mystery understanding game movements, accurate shooting (bow or firearm) for a humane kill, the knowledge of an animal's reaction at the shot, more tracking for game retrieval, field dressing for proper care of the meat and maybe butchering if you're a DIY person. 

• Agree 2

For those not on Facebook, here's the article I wrote & the still photos shared to me for publication:

CONTAINS PHOTOS OF HARVESTED ANIMALS IN THE FIELD!

CNJFO's SPRING HOG HUNT YIELDS FOND MEMORIES & FUNDS!
14 HUNTERS TACKLE FELLED TREES, MUD, BRUSH, AND SCORE!
by Black Wire Media Monday April 29, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners' last Hog Hunt of the 2019 season was held Saturday April 27th on the 150 acre island in the middle of the Susquehanna River in Bainbridge, PA. It was EPIC! 14 hunters safely navigated felled trees everywhere, thickets of plant life over 10 feet high, gusty winds, mud holes and heavy brush to obtain their 275-300 pound hogs. Using hardware ranging from AR-15's to 12 ga. slugs, our hunter/patriots overcame all obstacles and each harvested a prime specimen with the expert assistance of our professional Guide Service. Proceeds from the hunt will go to our lawsuit fund to fight bad NJ gun laws. A big thanks to all involved!

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, people standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, shoes, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, standing, outdoor, nature and water

Image may contain: 1 person, tree, plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing, tree, plant, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, plant, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: one or more people, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 2 people, people standing, tree, outdoor and nature

Image may contain: 1 person, outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, text

CNJFO HOG HUNTERS BRING HOME THE BACON!
THE WELL ARMED WOMAN FIELD DRESS A HOG!
by Black Wire Media Monday April 29, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

CNJFO members Jacquelyn Reid and Lorraine Crescimanno, both members of The Well Armed Woman, a national group responsible for training thousands of women how to safely & effectively use firearms in self-defense, are shown here teaming up to harvest one hog each & field dress Reid's hog. Reid is a Chapter Leader in both NJ & PA and Crescimanno is a NRA Range Safety Officer at her PA Chapter.

A dozen additional hunters, all of whom are Coalition members and/or supporters, joined this sharpshooting duo for the fundraiser, but only Reid & Crescimanno field dressed a harvest. Lorraine's husband Len harvested his own hog, and caught up with the two ladies as fellow hunter & CNJFO member Christopher Quaglin videotaped the pair field dressing Reid's hog. Quaglin also shot the harvest video seen in yesterday's story. Ed Rucki wasn't camera shy either, and displayed his AR-10 (.308) & Ruger .454 Casull sidearm he used next to his harvest.

Wild weeds 10 feet high, trees crashing to the ground in heavy wind gusts after a bad rainstorm and a tornado watch the day before, heavy brush you can't see through & boot-sucking mud to slog through on a 150 acre island in the middle of the Susquehanna River near Harrisburg, PA. Perfect conditions for a challenging, end-of-season Hog Hunt fundraiser to benefit CNJFO's mission of providing 2nd Amendment education & awareness!

Every hunter received a complimentary Goody Bag filled with useful gifts from NRA's newest member of its' Board of Directors, Anthony Colandro, owner of Gun For Hire's Woodland Park Range in Woodland Park, NJ. Gun For Hire is a Platinum Sponsor, supplying Goody Bags at all of our fundraisers!

A prize raffle was held on the island during a lunch of previously Hog Hunt-ed brats & chips. Sponsored by NRA-ILA, Henry Repeating Arms, NJ Concealment Furniture, ANJRPC, Bullet Branch Cigar Humidors, and CNJFO. Eight hogs were delivered to CNJFO sponsor V. Roche & Son Butchers in Whitehouse Station, NJ for their expert processing & smoking, and are due back to our hunters in 2-3 weeks.

Thanks to all of our hunters for your trust & continued support in our endeavors to enlighten the public about their loss of rights and why we need to ban together to defeat the Anti's! From our house to yours, enjoy your harvests & GOOD EATING!

• Like 3
  • Agree 1

#43  2A COMMUNITY OUTREACH AT THE FIRST ABSECON OUTDOOR SPORTSMAN SHOW, ABSECON, NJ

10 GAUGE ROARS AT ABSECON NJ SPORTSMAN SHOW!
PUBLIC FIRES BLANKS & LEARNS SOME 2A HISTORY!
by Black Wire Media Sunday May 5, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Not even a downpour could stop the public from standing in line yesterday to fire a black powder blank at the first-ever Absecon Outdoor Sportsman Show at Green Acres Park in Absecon, NJ. Saturday's rain or shine event, organized by its' Chairwoman Sandy Hickerson, a CNJFO member, illustrates CNJFO's commitment to bring firearms education & community outreach to the southern parts of NJ. Absecon is off GSP exit 41, just 4 miles from the AC Expressway.

Our Treasurer, Jack Pyle, sold tickets to fire the muzzleloader, swag items, memberships & apparel and chatted about all things 2A. CNJFO Vice President David "Rosey" Rosenthal mentored the public in some Living History through the use of his 10 ga. double barrel muzzleloader. Ticket purchasers received an expert "hands-on" lesson in proper loading & firing a reproduction smoothbore percussion "front-stuffer" from circa 1830. All equipment & materials were supplied by the Coalition.

Rosenthal had the pleasure of mentoring the Mayor of Absecon, NJ, Kim Horton, in how to pour EXPLOSIVES (black powder) and ignite them via his 10 ga. SxS muzzleloading scattergun. Mayor Horton measured & poured 50 grains of black powder, inserted a wad and used a range rod to seat it to provide pressure for the charge, donned eyes & ears and fired our first BLANK charge of the day (see video) ceremoniously opening our booth! Approximately 100 members of the public from age 5 to 75 joined-in on the fun, each receiving Rosenthal's hands-on lesson in survival mid-nineteenth century style, sans refrigeration, where harvesting game almost daily kept your family ALIVE! Many did so during several cloudbursts throughout the day, loading under the protection of our pop-up.

The Coalition's mission is to educate NJ residents about their 2nd Amendment heritage, the rights we've all but lost in NJ, provide meaningful analysis of current events regarding firearms legislation both at the state Capitol & Washington, D.C., and to provide resources to protect the 2nd Amendment. All US tax payers get the federal deduction for gifting the Coalition, as we are a tax-exempt 501(c)3 non-profit. Remember, what happens in Jersey DOESN'T STAY IN JERSEY, so helping us fight to retain our rights helps everyone in all 50 states! Here's where to help: www.cnjfo.com/Donate

• Like 1

#44  HOW TO USE A 7 YEAR OLD FILE PHOTO FOR A SPECIAL MOTHER'S DAY MESSAGE!

THANKS TO @Sandy FOR BEING SUCH A GREAT FRIEND & FRIEND TO THE 2A CAUSE AS WELL!

TAKE MOM TO THE RANGE FOR HER MOTHER'S DAY!
PEW-PEW THERAPY GOOD FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY!
by Black Wire Media Saturday May 11, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

The sun might be shining this Saturday morning, but alas, Mother's Day is expected to be a wash-out. Tomorrow take Mom & the kids out to a classic Jersey Diner OR make pancakes & eggs at home, then pack that minivan/suv and head to your favorite INDOOR RANGE with the tools of Freedom! Moms everywhere deserve some trigger time! Moms also take firearms ownership & responsibility seriously, and can be the deciding factor on whether or not firearms are even allowed in the home. Having moms enjoy shooting is key, and a range trip often helps answer questions and allay fears of the "unknown".

Sandy Muldoon, co-founder of the Second Amendment Women Shooting Club - SAW, based at Anthony Colandro's Gun For Hire Woodland Park Range, and her daughter Molly, then age 5, are seen here shooting for the very first time together 7 years ago, prior to the formation of the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners! CNJFO Vice President David "Rosey" Rosenthal invited the sharpshootin' mother-daughter duo to the Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club's indoor range where they all met for the first time. Muldoon had posted on NJ Gun Forums website ( www.njgunforums.com ) that she wanted some help teaching her 5 year old to shoot and Rosenthal jumped at the opportunity, inviting the pair for some mentoring and live fire.

Using his son Andrew's .22LR Marlin single-shot bolt-action "Little Buckeroo", Rosenthal then conducted a safety class on the Club's "Safe Table", where fellow Police Practical Competition (PPC) and USPSA action shooters holster-up prior to a match. Rosenthal is OBR&PC's PPC League Co-Chair & Match Director, and bought that youth model Marlin a quarter of a century ago to mentor his own 4 year old, now a 29 year old married PA home owner.

Molly Muldoon needed some help with the mechanics due to her small size, but the safety info was memorized, much to mom Sandy's pleasure. Using two fingers to pull the trigger, Molly kept all of her first shots on the target and smiles filled the range! Not wanting to make Molly's first shots a chore, when her muscles tired, everyone took a break, used D-Lead soap the range supplies, and had a snack prior to pumpin' more lead into her target. Lifetime memories were set in stone and a warm friendship blossomed. Sandy went on to co-found SAW, earn several NRA Instructor ratings, become an IDPA shooter, and hunt both pheasants and hogs at Coalition sponsored fundraisers with Rosenthal.

Teaching kids to use firearms responsibly is just one of the Coalition's missions. We currently have a spot open for next month's Youth Day at the Range on Sunday June 23rd at Union Hill Gun Club in Monroe Twp., NJ. To purchase a ticket, please go to: www.cnjfo.com/event-3303402 . CNJFO wishes all moms a very Happy Mother's Day weekend! To find out more about us, JOIN or make a tax-deductible donation, please visit: www.cnjfo.com

Image may contain: 1 person

The above was posted to CNJFO Facebook page.  It serves as the CAPTION for this image!

The lead-in Story I shared to almost 50 pages is directly below:

THIS MOTHER'S DAY REMEMBER TO BUY THE AMMO TOO!
A HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY WISH FROM ALL OF US AT CNJFO!
by Black Wire Media Saturday May 11. 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Moms are great. They somehow manage (on top of everything else in our fast-paced lives) to send the kids to school wearing matching shoes. For the most part, they're also the decision makers when it comes to whether or not firearms are allowed to be stored under the family's roof. If you've "had the conversation" and lost, or attained a stalemate or "truce", consider taking mom for a range experience tomorrow so she can see for herself just how fun & safe shooting can be! With all of the expansion of firearms ownership and new ranges in NJ, and more & more women shooting, NOW is the perfect time to get mom to the range so she can witness women just like herself having a rewarding and SAFE experience.

Women like SAW co-founder Sandy Muldoon, seen here with her then 5 year old daughter Molly, are the largest growing customer segment according to NSSF, the firearms industry's leading trade group. Modern families, single parent households, hate crimes in the news, and natural "Mama Bear" psychology all lead to the need for female empowerment. Sam Colt said it best, "a firearm in a woman's hands is a true equalizer". The Second Amendment Women Shooting Club -SAW, based at Gun For Hire's Woodland Park, NJ Range, is a group of empowered women that teach women how to shoot safely (www.sawshootingclub.com). Larger groups such as The Well Armed Woman, a nationally sanctioned women's shooting group, has several chapters throughout central & North Jersey. To find a chapter near you, go to: www.twawshootingchapters.org/find-a-local-chapter/ .

Wishing all of the moms in our lives the best possible & happiest Mother's Day, from our house to yours, Pew-Pew-Pew!

• Like 2

#45  CNJFO'S COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR CONFIRMS GINSBURG IS ALIVE!  GETS ADMITTED TO SCOTUS BAR!

INACKER ADMITTED TO THE SUPREME COURT BAR!
CNJFO COMMUNICATIONS DIRECTOR TAKES OATH!
by Black Wire Media Monday May 13, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Theresa Inacker, Communications Director for the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners, did swear an oath and was admitted to the United States Supreme Court Bar earlier today in Washington, D.C. A bucket list item for the former Managing Editor of the Seton Hall Constitutional Law Journal, Inacker took her daughter Mary on the trip to show her to always follow her dreams. The mother-daughter duo watched Justice Kavanagh read the Apple opinion, and Justice Thomas read two others. Associate Justice Ginsburg and Chief Justice Roberts both came to speak to the admissions group after the formal proceeding.

Inacker has been an attorney for 19 years since graduating from Seton Hall Law School here in NJ. An avid gun owner, target shooter and pheasant hunter, her volunteer career in 2A advocacy is known throughout NJ and we're proud to have her as our Communications Director! TV appearances, interviews, quoted by state & nationally syndicated newspapers, representing the Coalition at 2A Rallies, Inacker pours her heart & soul into the 2nd Amendment. From all of us at the Coalition, Congratulations on this great achievement and continued success in all your endeavors!

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, standing and outdoor

Image may contain: 1 person, smiling, outdoor

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, eyeglasses, selfie and closeup

• Like 5

18 hours ago, Scorpio64 said:

I know that rifle, that's a Marlin 25N!!!!

I'll take yer word for it since I only know it as a "Little Buckaroo" Youth Model.  No mags to lose, it features a tray for loading shorts, longs, long rifle, CB caps, blanks, and .22 shot cartridges.  I bought it brand-new over 25 years ago at Ray's in North Plainfield, paying around $150 if memory serves well.

Did you use one growing-up or buy one for a child?

~R

On 5/15/2019 at 5:28 PM, Scorpio64 said:

My bad then.  It's not a 25N, but it looks just like one. The checkering is identical to that on my 25N.  It is a Marlin though, right?

Using his son Andrew's .22LR Marlin single-shot bolt-action "Little Buckeroo", Rosenthal then conducted a safety class on the Club's "Safe Table", where fellow Police Practical Competition (PPC) and USPSA action shooters holster-up prior to a match. Rosenthal is OBR&PC's PPC League Co-Chair & Match Director, and bought that youth model Marlin a quarter of a century ago to mentor his own 4 year old, now a 29 year old married PA home owner.

Yes, it's a Marlin "Little Buckaroo", a Model 15YN to be exact.  I found a video showing how nice the wood is.  A great trainer meant for really small kids.  My sone was 4 when I bought this rifle.  Over 25 years ago.

• Like 1

#46  STATEN ISLAND PARAMEDIC A 2A FIGHTER TO BE RECKONED WITH!  RIDING SHOTGUN WITH CHARLIE IN NYC!

RIDING SHOTGUN WITH CHARLIE TAKES LAUREN HARTNETT FOR A TOUR OF THE BIG APPLE;
NYSR&P CASE GOES TO SCOTUS!
by Black Wire Media Tuesday May 14, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Lauren Hartnett rides shotgun with Charlie Cook of "Riding Shotgun With Charlie". They discuss the outrageous NYC ban on bringing your hand guns to your own upstate property or business, and a ton of other interesting topics. This Staten Island gun owner splashed onto the national scene a while ago & she's absolutely ON FIRE! How good? Like we'd like to ask her to come to Jersey to speak at an event GOOD! We couldn't stop watching! See for yourselves how well this interview genre works on this, the 48th Riding Shotgun With Charlie!  

If all goes as planned, in a week or two MY segment of "Riding Shotgun With Charlie", filmed immediately after the above ride with Lauren Hartnett, will hit "Air"............#49!

Image may contain: Charlie Cook and David Rosenthal, people smiling, selfie, eyeglasses, closeup and outdoor

Image may contain: David Rosenthal, smiling, standing and outdoor

YES, I BROUGHT THE TEN GAUGE SXS TO THE INTERVIEW :) 

• Like 1

#47  THOUGHTS FROM NAPPEN & COLANDRO ON WHETHER THE SUPREMES WILL GRANT CERT ON ROGERS CARRY CASE!

CNJFO's ROGERS AMICUS BRIEF HELPS SCOTUS GRANT CERT?
ON MAY 23RD WE LEARN FATE OF OUR PLEA FOR RELIEF!
by Black Wire Media Wednesday May 15, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners joins NRA Board of Director Anthony Colandro and famed firearms attorney Evan Nappen in praying for relief from NJ's unconstitutional firearms laws. We're looking forward to next weeks decision by SCOTUS to GRANT CERT (accept the case) for the Rogers carry case! We have worked tirelessly for NJ gun owners rights since our inception just four short years ago, and have contributed greatly to the historical trek that's so close to unfolding before our eyes. None of this would be possible without the help, financial support and resolve of our members, sponsors, friends and supporters, all of whom are forever in our hearts. We thank you ALL!

A little history on how we got to where we are:
The Rogers Amicus Brief CNJFO helped fund came to fruition due to Jay Factor's extraordinary ability to memorize the chronology of the first laws that governed NJ, and his data collection via rather expensive hand-written journals that pre-date the very formation of this country! He, together with their attorney (and now ours), David Jensen, and both Cheeseman and Jillard, asked us to help finance the brief. We did so with their permission and at their direction using SOME of the funds collected during the Matching Funds campaign the Coalition ran and supported for the Cheeseman-Jillard carry cases in NJ. Cheeseman, Jillard and Factor all are personally invested in this brief and are named as fellow petitioners. Mark Cheeseman and John Jillard were both denied carry permits by a NJ Superior Court Judge. Then denied again. Both cases are now stagnated at the appeal stage; NJ Supreme Court seems to be waiting for SCOTUS to grant cert on Rogers?

As we prepare to walk the path to righteousness TOGETHER, please consider renewing your membership or JOINING for the first time! You don't even have to be a NJ resident in order to receive the federal tax deduction for joining or donating to us since we're a 501(c)3 non-profit! TO JOIN: www.cnjfo.com/join-us . Thanks in advance and stay tuned for upcoming NEWS about the US Supreme Court decision to hear Rogers!

• Like 1

#48  KEYSTONE DONATES CRICKET RIFLES TO CNJFO FOR USE IN THEIR YOUTH PROGRAM!

KEYSTONE ARMS DONATES .22 CAL. RIFLES TO CNJFO!
YOUTH SHOOTING PROGRAM OFF TO A GREAT START!
by Black Wire Media May 17, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Eric Saperstein, Youth Committee Chair of the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners, is proud to announce Keystone Sporting Arms, LLC, of Milton, PA has just promised to donate (6) of their famous .22 LR caliber youth model Cricket single-shot rifles to the Coalition. Saperstein, a frequent visitor to NRAAM and photographer for the youth shooting sports, as well as a target shooter, gun collector and hunter, is our Youth Shoot Committee Chair. He and approx. two dozen volunteer instructors on his committee will be conducting our first-ever .22 Youth Shoot on June 23rd at Union Hill Gun Club under the direction of CNJFO life member & sponsor Rocco LaRocca, President of R.O.C. Training.

Keystone Sporting Arms is the country's largest supplier of youth model rifles. The company is equipped with modern, state of the art equipment, and a capability to increase production to meet the growing demand for firearms. The goal of KSA is to instill gun safety in the minds of youth shooters and encourage them to gain the knowledge and respect that hunting and shooting activities require and deserve. We're very proud to partner with such a benevolent sponsor and look forward to the fantastic opportunities that lay ahead educating youth about the 2nd Amendment, and firearms safety & proper usage in particular!

NJ native CJ Roberts, son of Dan Roberts & brother of competition shooter Shyanne Roberts, is a Keystone model and is featured in this Oleg Volk ad image now used nationally by Keystone for their company banner.

If you desire to help us in this endeavor, we'd be glad to accept donations to offset future youth Shoots OR arrange to pick-up donated .22 LR ammo. CNJFO is a 501(c)3 non-profit and all donations are fully tax deductible (see your financial adviser).

Image may contain: one or more people, text and outdoor

• Like 2

Yes, we've been extremely busy these last coupla weeks, lol!  Sorry for posting 3 stories at once, but I had to catch-up somewhat.

Yes, there's even more to post, but I want the above 3 stories to digest a little bit, so feel free to engage w/ questions and/or comments.  Participation & feedback HERE at NJGF is strongly encouraged!

Rosey

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

I am confused on the 70% of NJ gun laws go away statement.  Can someone clarify that for me?  Or us?

I can only guess, and even an educated guess is merely supposition at this point.  But here goes:

When Rogers is granted CERT (we pray), and the Supremes vote on strict scrutiny to be the law of the land, it will do away with justifiable need, and possibly the entire scheme of how NJ outlaws all guns FIRST and then has exceptions & EXEMPTIONS where & when you won't be locked-up for possession & transportation.  The entire premise that guns start out completely ILLEGAL in the current 2C NJ Statutes, and therefore only exist in the hands of us serfs through the use and/or interpretation of those said statutes is blatantly UNCONSTITUTIONAL on its' face!  A HOUSE OF CARDS like no other :)   And I believe that's where Nappen gets his 70% figure.

~R

• Thanks 1