4 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

I can only guess, and even an educated guess is merely supposition at this point.  But here goes:

When Rogers is granted CERT (we pray), and the Supremes vote on strict scrutiny to be the law of the land, it will do away with justifiable need, and possibly the entire scheme of how NJ outlaws all guns FIRST and then has exceptions & EXEMPTIONS where & when you won't be locked-up for possession & transportation.  The entire premise that guns start out completely ILLEGAL in the current 2C NJ Statutes, and therefore only exist in the hands of us serfs through the use and/or interpretation of those said statutes is blatantly UNCONSTITUTIONAL on its' face!  A HOUSE OF CARDS like no other :)   And I believe that's where Nappen gets his 70% figure.

~R

Okay, I think.

So I can CCW an AR pistol if this goes right, right?

2 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

Okay, I think.

So I can CCW an AR pistol if this goes right, right?

Sure, but why stop at ONE?  Why not just CCW one for EACH HAND, lol?

It will be a "Process".  One that we'll all have to ENDURE, and probably fight tooth & nail the entire way.  THE RIDE IS JUST STARTING...so BUCKLE-UP!

Image may contain: outdoor

7 hours ago, Smokin .50 said:

Sure, but why stop at ONE?  Why not just CCW one for EACH HAND, lol?

Okay, I was being serious David.  Are we talking 30 round magazines and collapsible stocks?

#49  DAVID "ROSEY" ROSENTHAL RIDES SHOTGUN WITH CHARLEY!  WE DO HAROLD'S DELI, THEN HIT THE ROAD!

OF COURSE MY VIDEO INTERVIEW GETS RELEASED THE SAME DAY AS SCOTUS RELISTS THE ROGERS CASE!

CNJFO's ROSEY BRINGS THE 10 GA. TO RIDE WITH CHARLIE!
RIDING SHOTGUN WITH CHARLIE TALKS MAG BAN, DUMB LAWS!
by Black Wire Media Tuesday May 28, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

CNJFO Vice President David "Rosey" Rosenthal takes a "Riding Shotgun With Charlie" tour of central Jersey along the Rt. 9 corridor. NJ mag bans, law suits, stupid gun laws, technical violations (wife takes out the bad guy w/ husbands' gun), black powder exploits, fundraising for a non-profit, starting kids shooting at 4 years old, brandishing to stop a crime, writing 2A stories that reach the First Family, how CNJFO got started, how to volunteer and a whole lot more info packed into this, the 49th "Riding Shotgun With Charlie"! Watch on YouTube. Or listen on iTunes, google play music, Spotify, & iHeartRadio!!

#50  "JUST LET THE EXPLOSION HAPPEN" IS THE KEY TO NOT ANTICIPATING RECOIL!

FIRING POINT PROCEDURES! NO SHAKIN' ALLOWED!
LEARN YOUR SEAR CAUSE IT'S PART OF YOUR GEAR!
by Black Wire Media Sunday May 26, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Great example of why we tell our students, "JUST LET THE EXPLOSION HAPPEN" is shown in this fabulous training video. We'll add a little more so you can watch your own improvement, even while all alone at the range for practice. 1) Try having the RO or a friend load your mag(s) using Snap-Caps every-so-often. 2) Try using a penny or a dime on the slide when you dry-fire. If the gun doesn't move when the sights are perfectly aligned AS THE SEAR BREAKS you're ready to use live ammo. Goal setting helps too. Count how many cycles it takes to "JUST LET THE EXPLOSION HAPPEN" for each session. Recoil anticipation can be overcome through exercising the grey matter between your ears. Combine all of this knowledge with proper stance and your 10 yard gun can take out adversaries at 50 yards & beyond!

#51  RSWC:  ROSEY'S TEASER FOR THE FULL INTERVIEW ALREADY POSTED!

ROSEY'S RIDE WITH CHARLIE HITS AIR 8:30AM TOMORROW!
RIDING SHOTGUN WITH CHARLIE TALKS MAG BAN, DUMB LAWS!
by Black Wire Media Monday Night Late Edition May 27, 2019
www.cnjfo.com/join-us

CNJFO Vice President David "Rosey" Rosenthal takes a "Riding Shotgun With Charlie" tour of central Jersey along the Rt. 9 corridor. Mag bans, law suits, stupid gun laws, black powder exploits, starting kids shooting at 4 years old, brandishing to stop a crime and a whole lot more info packed into this, the 49th "Riding Shotgun With Charlie"! Tune back in at 8:30am tomorrow for the full segment!

• Thanks 1

#52  COLANDRO CONFIRMS ROGERS CASE BEING HELD BY SCOTUS!

COLANDRO CONFIRMS ROGERS CASE IS LIKELY BEING HELD!
NRA BO. MEMBER & ANJRPC EXEC. VP THOUGHTS ON ROGERS!
by Black Wire Media Wednesday May 29, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Our 76th NRA Board of Director, Anthony Colandro, wants all interested parties and NJ gun owning Patriots to not lose hope! This news is good for us, NOT bad for our 2A cause! We will have analysis later by a well-known member of our freelance writing staff. For the meantime, please understand this endeavor IS A PROCESS and therefore WILL TAKE TIME. Thank you all for your continued SUPPORT & PATIENCE! ---The Editors

#53  SPEEDWELL TARGETS PROUD TO SPONSOR CNJFO!  PEW-PEW PLATES OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR!

SPEEDWELL TARGETS IS A COALITION OFFICIAL SPONSOR!
CALL OR VISIT THEIR NEW LOCATION IN FRENCHTOWN, NJ!
by Black Wire Media Friday May 31, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Do you like to "punch paper" or RING STEEL with firearms? If you do you need to shop at Speedwell Targets on Rt. 12 in Frenchtown, NJ. Their new warehouse is well-lit, features a drive-in bay to load larger & heavier items, and is easy to get to from anywhere in NJ. Want instant gratification? Get their new Sight-Loc series High Visibility Neon Ring Targets & repair pasters or perhaps some AR-500 3/8" steel complete with galvanized stands & hardware built to take a pounding! From traditional NRA discipline paper targets to IDPA & USPSA official cardboard targets, and everything in-between, you'll find them all at Speedwell! www.speedwelltargets.com

Image may contain: text

#54  4TH ANNIVERSARY OF CAROL BOWNE'S TRAGIC MURDER IN HER OWN DRIVEWAY!

NJ GOV. CODIFIED THE VERY LAW THAT KILLED HER!
CAROL BOWNE HOMICIDE: 4YRS LATER WE FIGHT ON!
by Black Wire Media Monday June 3, 2019 www.cnjfo.com

It didn't have to end this way! Carol Bowne applied for a gun purchaser's permit in April of 2015 AFTER receiving a Restraining Order of Protection (a piece of paper), and installing a CCTV surveillance system! 43 days later, 4 YEARS ago today, after pleading with the Berlin, NJ Police SEVERAL TIMES to issue her "permission slip", Bowne was stabbed to death in her own driveway by her estranged boyfriend as her brand new CCTV system captured it all! Then the Perp went home & hanged himself! How long will NJ have to wait to end #JustifiableNeed ? Join us or renew RIGHT NOW! Do it for Carol. Do it for a loved one trapped in the same situation! And pray in Carol's memory that our US Supreme Court read the amicus brief we're a party to and wants to hear the Rogers case so they can once & for all say to the world that NJ residents (and all US citizens) have a right of self-protection OUTSIDE THE HOME!

Continued prayers to Carol's family & friends. Know that we fight every day to overturn the unjust laws in NJ to give domestic violence victims a fighting chance at survival. Special thanks to Anthony Colandro from Gun For Hire Range and the Second Amendment Women Shooting Club - SAW and all the other interviewees for their powerful analysis & input in the making of this nearly 4 year old video.

To LEARN MORE about NJ's unconstitutional law known as "Justifiable Need, please visit www.JustifiableNeed.com .

#55  THE WELL ARMED WOMAN HOLDS NATIONAL #NOTME DAY IN HOPES OF EMPOWERING WOMEN!

THE WELL ARMED WOMAN HOLD NAT'L "NOT ME DAY"!
FLEMINGTON CHAPTER LADIES REFUSE TO BE VICTIMS!
by Black Wire Media Tuesday June 4, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

CNJFO member Kim Snyder, a NRA RSO and co-leader at The Well Armed Woman Flemington, NJ Chapter at Tactical Training Center Range in Flemington, NJ., proudly reports that approx. 15 women shot this inaugural "Not Me Day" event at TTC Saturday June 1st. Synder wore two hats, working the firing line as TTC's Range Safety Officer. TTC Range hosted their "Not Me Day" from 11:30-2pm, and women from all over took part in this empowering & hopefully annual event. The nationwide non-profit TWAW Shooting Chapters invited women across the country to head to a shooting range for #NotMe Day to stand in solidarity with women self-protectors and show the world they refuse to be a victim or to say #NeverAgain to ever being a victim. Each participant fired 3 rounds to symbolize: I am EMPOWERED, I am PREPARED, I WILL NOT be a VICTIM!

TWAW Chapter meetings at TTC Range are held on the 4th Wednesday evening of every month and you can visit prior to joining through the national website. 24 women are currently enrolled in the Flemington, NJ chapter with more wanting to join. Their Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/TWAWFlemingtonNJ/ and if you're not from the area you can join a chapter closer to you by visiting: https://twawshootingchapters.org/find-a-local-chapter/.

CNJFO proudly supports female empowerment through the use of firearms training and we encourage all readers to make sure your loved ones go visit a Well Armed Woman chapter nearest them. Currently TWAW has active NJ chapters in Flemington, Lakewood, Wayne and Randolph.

“Women are tired of being the prey of violent criminals and are doing what it takes to protect themselves and their loved ones” said Carrie Lightfoot, #NotMe Day Organizer and founder of The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapters. “#NotMe Day is an opportunity for all women to join together and show the world that women refuse to be forever bound to the unequal battlefield of violence.”

Each participant fired three rounds to symbolize: I am empowered, I am prepared, I will not be a victim! Women were encouraged to fire their symbolic rounds at any time during the day on June 1st. Participants were encouraged to share their photos on all social media platforms with the hashtag #NotMe and #NeverAgain if they have been victims of violence in the past.

The Well Armed Woman Shooting Chapters is a 501c3 organization committed to providing women a comfortable and safe environment to learn and hone their firearm and self-protection skills. “This is a wonderful opportunity for all women to stand united as competent and courage’s self-protectors. I can’t wait to see thousands of empowered women, dressed in purple (the official uniform color--Ed) standing up together to say “NOT ME!” said Lightfoot.

Image may contain: one or more people, people standing and outdoor

No photo description available.

Image may contain: indoor

@Mrs. Peel when you get a chance, please remember to send me your TWAW article & pix so I can post it & thanks!

20 minutes ago, Smokin .50 said:

#53  SPEEDWELL TARGETS PROUD TO SPONSOR CNJFO!  PEW-PEW PLATES OFFICIAL DISTRIBUTOR!

SPEEDWELL TARGETS IS A COALITION OFFICIAL SPONSOR!
CALL OR VISIT THEIR NEW LOCATION IN FRENCHTOWN, NJ!
by Black Wire Media Friday May 31, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Do you like to "punch paper" or RING STEEL with firearms? If you do you need to shop at Speedwell Targets on Rt. 12 in Frenchtown, NJ. Their new warehouse is well-lit, features a drive-in bay to load larger & heavier items, and is easy to get to from anywhere in NJ. Want instant gratification? Get their new Sight-Loc series High Visibility Neon Ring Targets & repair pasters or perhaps some AR-500 3/8" steel complete with galvanized stands & hardware built to take a pounding! From traditional NRA discipline paper targets to IDPA & USPSA official cardboard targets, and everything in-between, you'll find them all at Speedwell! www.speedwelltargets.com

I bought a 4x8 sheet of 1inch ballistic rubber from these guys to further insulate our front reception desk at work from active shooter. They were great. Great to deal with and great service. 

• Informative 1

1 hour ago, BobA said:

I bought a 4x8 sheet of 1inch ballistic rubber from these guys to further insulate our front reception desk at work from active shooter. They were great. Great to deal with and great service. 

Robert & his people are really great to deal with & always have been.  As a hand gun league chair (Police Pistol Competition--open to the PUBLIC!) for Old Bridge Rifle & Pistol Club it's been my distinct pleasure to do business with them for decades now.  FWIW Bob is the only person I went to see when CNJFO needed custom targets made!  They produced them with a Photo-Offset printing press and did a fantabulous job!  Our "Charlie-the-Perp" Targets are well received everywhere they're seen (and available mail-order at:  https://www.cnjfo.com/Store --shameless plug!).  Pew-Pew Plates donated (2) complete set-ups to us for a silent auction and CNJFO Treasurer Jack Pyle & I tested one set-up with several hand guns, Jack's AR & my M-1 Garand.  Glenn makes a QUALITY product!

Image may contain: 1 person, text

Image may contain: 2 people, people smiling, people standing, shoes, outdoor and nature

#56  CNJFO TO HOLD SPORTING CLAYS FUNDRAISER AT LEHIGH VALLEY SPORTING CLAYS ON 8-11-19!

CNJFO's SUNDAY AUG 11TH CLAYS REG IS NOW OPEN!
TOURNEY TO BE HELD AT LEHIGH VALLEY SPORTING CLAYS!
by Black Wire Media Wednesday June 5, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

Registration OPEN TO THE PUBLIC! CASH PRIZE to the WINNER! CNJFO invites you to our summer fundraiser to FIGHT BAD GUN LAW! Learn the latest NJ 2A info, mingle with our members, supporters & vendors, and help our VP celebrate his 60th birthday (yes there will be CAKE)! Proceeds to benefit CNJFO's Lawsuit Matching Funds Program (that has donated $17K thus far!) & our General Fund. Included: Continental breakfast, ALL-YOU-CAN-EAT BBQ, 100 bird course at 16 picturesque stations surrounding Lehigh's limestone quarry, a golf cart per squad, 50-50, raffles for PRIZES & a souvenir t-shirt! Sponsorship opportunities--vendors welcome! To REGISTER: www.cnjfo.com/event-3376841

Image may contain: one or more people and text

No photo description available.

Image may contain: sky, tree, cloud, plant, outdoor and nature

#57  TEACHING YOUR KIDS TO SHOOT IS AS EASY AS MAKIN' TOAST!

Not just daughters, sons too! Take a kid shooting this weekend & give them the tools & training to survive in this world we live in!

Guns---they're like toasters: used correctly they produce marvelous RESULTS! You taught them to make toast and somehow they managed to not burn the house down. DO THE SAME WITH GUNZ!

Image may contain: 1 person, sitting and text

• Like 1

#58  TONY SIMON OF THE 2ND IS FOR EVERYONE DIVERSITY SHOOT GETS INTERVIEWED BY NRA'S CAM EDWARDS!

TONY SIMON & ERIN PALETTE TAPED AT NRAAM FOR CAM & CO!
SIMON: BREAKING STEREOTYPES KEY TO SURVIVAL OF THE 2A!
by Black Wire Media Monday June 17, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

From Cam Edwards' NRA-TV studio on the floor of the NRA Annual Meeting (NRAAM), comes enlightening news on how groups such as The 2nd is For Everyone and Pink Pistols have come to the forefront of firearms education by BREAKING STEREOTYPES inferring that all gun owners are "redneck old white guys with some extra pounds on them". Barriers of race, religion, gender, sexual orientation and background are being brought down daily by getting these same folks to come and have fun at the range where dedicated volunteers (such as belong to CNJFO) provide their guns & time to train members of these heretofore non-gun owning demographics.

Simon, who first became politically active as a firearms owner after the Newtown, Ct. incident, shares some highlights of going to Central Jersey Rifle & Pistol Club's Old West league shoot "The Hole-in-the-Wall Gang" Cowboy Action Match and being warmly welcomed even though "brothers didn't make out well in that era".

Simon's demeanor is disarming for a big guy & totally from the heart, and it comes across plainly for all to see in this interview. He calls himself the #largestpoundforpoundfirearmsinstructorinAmerica and coined the phrase #2Aheavylifters addressing the crowd at the Recall Murphy march on Trenton a few months ago. Simon is a true leader and a fine example of a selfless 2A advocate. When Simon first dreamed of this "Diversity Shoot" idea of his, he approached Anthony Colandro of Gun For Hire for free training space & discount port rates to get these "forgotten first-timers" to the range. Colandro answered with, "How about THIS THURSDAY!".

The Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners proudly supports Simon's efforts and recently bestowed onto him our "Patriot's Pin" during a ceremony held immediately prior to last Friday's Diversity Shoot (as these gatherings are named). We'll be sure to share that story (since Colandro and other NJ notables received their Patriot Pins) as soon as it's available. In the meantime, please enjoy this interview, and if you can support Tony by making a donation to keep his trend-setting example afloat, we'd be sincerely grateful!

https://www.nratv.com/embed/videos/cam-and-company-2019-erin-palette-and-tony-simon-the-second-amendment-protects-us-all?fbclid=IwAR0Q1m0rDdaxvPEiUmQYCWzedQE_AKM5R9zpoKE6KAO4Air-bbsgaUHPRnQ

#59  CNJFO HONORS FIVE NJ 2A "HEAVY LIFTERS" DURING BRIEF CEREMONY HELD AT A DIVERSITY SHOOT AT GFH!

CNJFO BESTOWS "PATRIOT PIN" TO (5) 2A NJ HEAVY LIFTERS!
COLANDRO, SIMON, FISHER, INGRAM & WONG ALL AWARDED!
by Black Wire Media Tuesday June 18, 2019 www.cnjfo.com/join-us

CNJFO's President, Matt Andras, spoke from the heart last Friday evening at Tony Simon's "The 2nd is for Everyone: Diversity Shoot, detailing the how & why of the beginning of the Coalition of New Jersey Firearm Owners (CNJFO). He then called Anthony Colandro, Tony Simon, Sean Fisher, Dan Ingram and Nick Wong to the front of the classroom at Gun For Hire's Woodland Park Range where this Diversity Shoot was being held. Thanking each of the honorees for their steadfast support of the 2nd Amendment in New Jersey and the Coalition in particular, Andras, on behalf of CNJFO's Board of Trustees, did then officially award the five a "Patriot Kit" consisting of a custom pewter pin, embossed certificate and thank-you note. The applause were so loud it froze the video camera (noted in video).

These five have been supporting us since our inception, so they were the first selected for this honor. We at the Coalition are proud to partner with and are humbled by the volunteerism, expertise, monetary support, and hours spent promoting awareness, education and good will in the NJ 2nd Amendment community at-large. These five deserve your congratulations, respect, and your promise to do your best on the 2A scene as we celebrate their unwavering efforts on our behalf.

Andras then concluded his brief presentation with the following remark, "When friends get together conversations get started. When conversations get started, ideas begin to flourish. When ideas flourish, great things will be accomplished". He also added, "Don't just be a member, become a part of it, own it, and say this is MY organization and I'm proud to work with it"!

NOTE: We'd like for you to JOIN us, buy some exclusive swag or make a tax-deductible donation at www.cnjfo.com . All help is sincerely appreciated & thanks for reading / watching and SHARING!

Thanks for watching & sharing!  To JOIN us please visit:  https://www.cnjfo.com

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Congrats, @Krdshrk on your well-deserved honor!  I know you put in a lot of volunteer hours helping out at various events... so nice to see it recognized! :good:

I need to take Nicky shopping for new eye glasses.  

23 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

I need to take Nicky shopping for new eye glasses.  

I could use a new pair - or LASIK...

1 hour ago, Mrs. Peel said:

Congrats, @Krdshrk on your well-deserved honor!  I know you put in a lot of volunteer hours helping out at various events... so nice to see it recognized! :good:

Thanks!  I definitely have spent a lot of time (and money) volunteering to help fight for our rights and teach proper gun handling and safety!

• Like 1

Just now, Krdshrk said:

I got vision insurance too. 

Open the wallet and get a decent pair of spectacles.  You've had that pair for as long as I've known you.  

Just now, Ray Ray said:

Open the wallet and get a decent pair of spectacles.  You've had that pair for as long as I've known you.  

Nah - had another pair before - I wasn't married when I met you.  Got new pair right after getting married..... but yeah that was over 6 yrs ago....

2 minutes ago, Krdshrk said:

Nah - had another pair before - I wasn't married when I met you.  Got new pair right after getting married..... but yeah that was over 6 yrs ago....

You are actually hurting your vision by not updating your eyewear. 

8 hours ago, Krdshrk said:

I could use a new pair - or LASIK...

Thanks!  I definitely have spent a lot of time (and money) volunteering to help fight for our rights and teach proper gun handling and safety!

We need a NJGF groupon for LASIK. Oh, and congrats on the honor. It's well deserved. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

#60  USPSA GRAND MASTER EMILY CUTTS, 15, OF TEAM TANDEM KROSS, INSTRUCTS YOUNGIN'S FOR CNJFO  YOUTH SHOOT AT UNION HILL GUN CLUB SUNDAY JUNE 23RD.

I'm working on a story & Photo lay-out that will probably be ready to post tomorrow but in the meantime I'd figured you all would enjoy a 15 year old instructing a 9 year old.  Emily Cutts is a great example of this next generation standing-up!  I understand this kid's grandpop is a member here.  I didn't write-down his "handle" so I can't tag him correctly.  I'll try a reverse-tag on Facebook :) 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2