capt14k

TapaTalk Released Update

4 minutes ago, jrfly3006 said:

Haven't been on in a while...so Tapatalk is dead to us now?...keep getting network/log in error

Seems so.... It sucks.....  Tapatalk was the main method i replied when on the go.

Tapatalk does still work on other forums.. Not sure why it does not work on here.

Just a quick update, for whatever reason the tapa that was for our site simply did not work and kept crashing everything. 

There is a new version coming out that I am testing and am hopeful. If it works will add it back on. Eta about a week, or at least will have a definitive answer as will do the test upgrade.  Cannot upgrade now as some of the modifications have not yet been updated to work with latest version. 

In either case will make mobile a lot better browsing experience. 

Thanks!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Just a quick update, for whatever reason the tapa that was for our site simply did not work and kept crashing everything. 

There is a new version coming out that I am testing and am hopeful. If it works will add it back on. Eta about a week, or at least will have a definitive answer as will do the test upgrade.  Cannot upgrade now as some of the modifications have not yet been updated to work with latest version. 

In either case will make mobile a lot better browsing experience. 

Thanks!

Thanks Maks for lookin into this. Fingers crossed!