Sign in to follow this  
fishnut

+100 for N8 Tactial

On Sunday morning I caught the belt clip of my Pro model holster on a table edge as I was sitting down and snapped it clean off. I sent an email to N8 Tactical asking to buy another clip. Monday morning I received a reply asking for my mailing address and Dawn said she would send it out that day free of charge. I got to my PO box yesterday (yes I live far enough in the sticks that USPS doesn't home deliver here) and Dawn had actually sent me 2 clips, so now I have a spare just in case. 

• Like 2

32 minutes ago, fishnut said:

On Sunday morning I caught the belt clip of my Pro model holster on a table edge as I was sitting down and snapped it clean off. I sent an email to N8 Tactical asking to buy another clip. Monday morning I received a reply asking for my mailing address and Dawn said she would send it out that day free of charge. I got to my PO box yesterday (yes I live far enough in the sticks that USPS doesn't home deliver here) and Dawn had actually sent me 2 clips, so now I have a spare just in case. 

How’s the table? Lol