Malsua

Honda CRV 1.5L fuel in Oil

9 hours ago, njpilot said:

When my girlfriend got her civic, they low balled us on my Sonata with no AC. Took it next door to Carmax and got more than 3 times as much. If you still have the civic and you have a Carmax nearby, try them Mark.

I have a pending sale on the old vehicle at my asking price.  It was a very fair price so I'm standing by it and had several people offer me money.     Wholesale on the Civic is probably about $1500 less than i'm getting.  I'm selling it to a local guy so it's all good.  I hate when I advertise on craigslist or facebook marketplace and get yahoos from all over.

It _NEVER_ ceases to amaze me the following issue.

I post a car ad.   I include pictures, year, make, model, descriptions of maintenance and repairs, the mileage, the condition of the tires, the gas mileage.

Most of the early responses are vultures. "Will you take XXXX which is usually half of what you ask"

A lot of the responses are "está disponible?"  ?  Seriously?  I don't respond to Spanish language advertisements with "Is it available?"

Next, I get "How much"

Then I get "How many miles"

"How good are the tires"

I mean, holy @#$%ing SHIT!  READ THE DAMN ADVERTISEMENT, YOU LAZY NUTBAG!!!!!