Dawgs

Stock Question

Is a stock with an adjustable pull legal?  I new to the AR build community and I would want to become a felon .   lol    I understand the stock needs to be non-telescopic or collapsible.   But if it has an adjustable pull wouldn't that make it "adjustable"

Thanks

6 minutes ago, Dawgs said:

Is a stock with an adjustable pull legal?  I new to the AR build community and I would want to become a felon .   lol    I understand the stock needs to be non-telescopic or collapsible.   But if it has an adjustable pull wouldn't that make it "adjustable"

Thanks

Pin at desired LOP to make it “ non moveable” or purchase fixed

19 minutes ago, Dawgs said:

Thanks

Yes, adjustable - not collapsible or telescopic. Stocks like the Magpul PRS with a screw adjustable length-of-pull are perfectly legal. The LOP adjustment on the PRS is only 1.4" (current specs).

Remember that information gained on the Internet is only worth what you paid for it.

Adios,

Pizza Bob<---IANAL