Dawgs

NJ compliance

2 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Albert Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” I think CRAZIES fits better.

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Albert Einstein once said, “The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, but expecting different results.” I think CRAZIES fits better.

Sounds like what's going on in my wife's family right now.

On 12/26/2018 at 9:20 AM, remixer said:

“First they ignore you, then they ridicule you, then they fight you, and then you win.” – Mahatma Gandhi

This sounds like what’s going on in our country right now. 

• Like 1

On 12/26/2018 at 7:40 AM, remixer said:

People think they are safe anywhere?

Agreed. It's just a matter of time, now. The only questions being:

1) How long before there are enough Antis in your state to get any pro 2A laws or constitutional elements repealed?

2) How long before what's left of the supporters of 2A either:

a) Leave the USA and form their own country

b) engage the antis in "Civil War 2.0" in an effort to carve out a piece of the USA to form their own country?

3)  Will I live long enough to see either happen?

It might not matter with me as I might not live long enough to see either happen, but  I have to worry for my younger family and my friends.  They'll be in for a rough time.  And I also worry about what will happen to my "inventory."  In re: the currently active poll, there's one selection missing... "Do you even have a spouse with which to discuss your firearms??? And my answer is, "No!"   I have to plan carefully.  We all do.

• Like 1

I am doing my best to educate my child and his generation.  Once I'm dead and gone though, I can do no more, and will never know the outcome.  I therefore will not engage in worry about events I will no longer have influence over.