Sniper

Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays To The NJGF Family!

I hope everyone has a great holiday, enjoy spending time with the family, relax with your favorite beverages and I hope Santa brings you all the new "toys" on your list. You've been good, right, and won't be getting coal, I hope?

My sidekick also wishes everyone a Merry Christmas. He's guarding the presents, hoping Santa brings him a nice, juicy bone!

santa2.jpg

merry-christmas-greeting-house-lights-an

• Like 2

Merry Christmas everyone.

Today in the town of David a Savior has been born to you; he is the Messiah, the Lord.... 
“Glory to God in the highest heaven, and on earth peace to those on whom his favor rests.”  Luke 
  • Like 1

Okay.  Now it's Christmas! Merry Christmas to one and all here at NJGF!  This is the day that we celebrate the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ! The progressives want to steal this celebration from us! We must never let this happen....This nation was founded on the belief of God and the Lord Jesus Christ! Let us not ever forget that fact!

Today we are faced with a nation where an atheist, illegal alien, transgender, progressive liberal is their best hope! This is sad! The future of our nation is US! "We The People", who believe in God and family and Country! We MUST stand together as one in defense of our country and our rights... Today though, we celebrate the birth of Jesus Christ the Lord!

• Like 1