Maksim

HK P30L 40S&W - $469 + Dealer Markup - Davidsons

I get emails from Davidson's and other distributors.  This week they are having a special on HK P30L in 40 S&W for $469.  Assume + shipping + dealer markup.

image.png

Also seems like a deal? on M9A3.

image.png

Also, the Walther Creed is $249.  This was actually a really nice gun when I got to play with it at Shot Show.  Surely better than the lower end Smiths, etc.

image.png

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• olight.jpg

Use Promo Code "NJGF10" for 10% Off Regular Items

• Supporting Vendors

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By Blackjack988
      Just looking to purge and de-clutter a little bit so putting up a number of spare guns, accessories, and optics for sale.  Will be updating this thread as I add more items.  I am located in Middletown NJ but am willing to meet and/or ship at buyer's expense. 
      Guns (all firearms must be transferred at an FFL and will only be sold to those with matching DL and FID, happy to discuss which FFL):
      $1250 - Walther Q5 Match SF 9mm - Lightly used (less than 500 rounds) will come with RMR-compatible plate and 6 magazines (4 factory 10 rounders and 2 factory 15's perm pinned to 10) $850 - Ruger 10/22 - Customized Ruger 10/22 based on basic Ruger receiver and bolt. Includes Kidd Barrel, Trigger pack, Rail, Charging Handle, and other upgrades.  Victor Company Titan stock. Accessories
      $375 - Modlite OKW package, includes light body, OKW head, Arisaka in-line Keymod mount, and Unity hot button (pic model) SOLD  
      The first to post "I'll take it" wins the sale

• By Kn1089
      Looking to sell my Beretta 1301 Tac. Black, standard stock, extended factory 7 round magazine, WITH replaceable chokes. Gun is like new, with all original packaging, paperwork, and accessories. Has been fired less than 250 rounds, and is in perfect shape. 7+1 round model, made NJ compliant with a 2 round limiter. I bought this gun brand new less than a month ago. I’ll include a Beretta hard plastic, foam lined gun case. I have a 1301 comp incoming, and while I would love to keep the tac, it’s just not practical, so I am letting it go.

Located in 08724, will travel to a ffl for transfer within a reasonable distance. Would prefer not to deal with shipping. 
      Please, serious buyers only. Ask any questions and I’ll answer them asap!
      https://imgur.com/a/LjsVi9C
      IMG_8426.HEIC IMG_8431.HEIC IMG_8436.HEIC IMG_8435.HEIC
    • By steve22
      Hi guys,
      I am new to the forum. I just purchased a Beretta 1301 Tactical and I would like to extend the capacity to the maximum allowed, and that would require getting a +1 extension, but i can’t find that anywhere. All that is offered is +2 or more. 
      There is only one solution that i have found, but i can’t find dealers that offer it. It’s an Italian company that has it (Toni Systems) and what’s great about it is that it’s a +2 extension size, so the extension will be flush with the barrel, which will be optically very pleasing and useful, while it provides a +1 extension making it legal in NJ. But, i can’t get it. Has anyone already found a solution?
      Thanks!

https://www.tonisystem.it/en/2908/magazine-tube-extension-1-round-for-beretta-1301-ga12/
    • By Rick_F
      Just wondering if anyone's seen these out in the wild yet or knows what the ETA should look like.  I have a permit I'd like to use before it expires.  Thanks.  
    • By My1stGlock
      Using code GIVE25 you can get 25% off your order. Expires 12/31/20.
      92FS 10 round OEM mags after discount comes out to a little more than $19 bux ea. 
      They also have the steel upgrade kit for the 92FS online as well. 
    • I saw Lara's interview on Bannon's War Room, and that gave me pause for thought. Her conjecture depends primarily on the veracity of her sources. Regardless, if it's not applicable in any way to this ship disaster, the methods described seem valid to me. And worthy of consideration for the future. As I said before, IMO something is coming. Death by a thousand cuts? Lara Logan Provides Comprehensive Baltimore Update: Experts in Behavioral Analytics, Counter-Terrorism, and National Security Analyze Recent Incident | The Gateway Pundit | by Jim Hᴏft
    • Another big windfall for governments'. The 'winner'? Not so much. Mega Millions $1.13 billion winner is facing mega tax bill. The amount is staggering. - nj.com
    • Looking to buy some non-corrosive 7.62x39. I'm located in Bergen County.  Please let me know if you have some at a decent price.