Sign in to follow this  
Downtownv

Are there kits to DIY reduce cap of our Mags?

I sure as hell will not pay to go from 12 rds to 10 rds.

Also should one include O2 absorbers as well as dissident packs into a vacuum sealed storage bag?

Thanks.

I am the NRA.jpg

Edited by Downtownv
Fucking auto correct!

Kinda late to start now but according to their  website Jersey is killing them with orders!

***New Jersey Customers:   We are working as fast as possible, but it takes time to process orders! Thank you for your patience!  Current processing time is about 3 to 4 days with the current rush. USPS times are estimates of transit time only. We will get all orders out as soon as possible so you can keep your magazines!!!***

Ridiculous is putting it mildly. I only have four mags > 10 so I bought the magblocks shown. They worked fine after a few hundred rounds, but I just couldn't do the deed permanently, can't imagine people that have dozens or more to neuter. I have a relative across the river in PA holding them for me in the hope that this ridiculousness is overturned. Whatever the outcome, I would recommend these.

58 minutes ago, weekend_junkie said:

Not sure that the requirement to sell an inefficient design to a niche market is capitalism’s fault! I bet you a hand assembled Model T would fetch a pretty penny as well.

The whole point of capitalism, is to find a need and fill it.

"

Judging by a quick search, most retailers it looks like.

Most pmag30's are $7-10. Most pmag10's are $10+."

That's the same story I found back in the spring, with some brands of the 30's even as low as $6, especially if bought in packs of 10.

15 round units were a bit hard to come by, and were even more expensive. This was a little before the ban was proposed, and I was a newbie to the AR world. (still am, truth be told. :D)

On ‎12‎/‎26‎/‎2018 at 5:56 PM, JohnnyB said:

Kinda late to start now but according to their  website Jersey is killing them with orders!

***New Jersey Customers:   We are working as fast as possible, but it takes time to process orders! Thank you for your patience!  Current processing time is about 3 to 4 days with the current rush. USPS times are estimates of transit time only. We will get all orders out as soon as possible so you can keep your magazines!!!***

I ordered 8 of them for my PMags on Christmas Eve, I received them 4 days later. Most of my magazines are on vacation in Georgia but I want to still go to the range and not be hassled at the range or on the to or from the range. I put a rivet in the baseplate and epoxied them, they can't be opened. Not ideal not being able to take them apart, but in the past I never did anyway. Only with my older magazines did I find the need to take them apart.