YoungGun1967

The dreaded January 1st in NJ?

10 minutes ago, YoungGun1967 said:

So what do you all expect to happen come January 1st in NJ? Are the State Police going to go door to door confiscating guns? What are you all anticipating?

Why do you expect this?  On what grounds could they do this?

How many troopers do you think we have?  NJSP has been understaffed for years.  It's amazing they get done what they do with so few troopers.

State police and locals aren't coming around to do shit, unless you happen to be one of those few 'red flag' cases.

Legislators on the other hand, will certainly try to screw us over further, by whatever methods they can.  Dunno if anything will actually become law, but they will shotgun a slew of BS at us.  What's this "constitution" you "gun nuts" keep talking about? 

Personally, hoping to go to a range and bring the new year in with a bang...(bang bang)

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, YoungGun1967 said:

I’m speaking facetiously of course, but the Dems take over Jan 1st in NJ. I’m not saying exactly Jan 1st, but we have an ultra anti gun government in NJ. Who knows what they have in store for us. 

where are you from? the democrats have had control of the nj legislature for decades. don't post nonsense

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, YoungGun1967 said:

I’m speaking facetiously of course, but the Dems take over Jan 1st in NJ. I’m not saying exactly Jan 1st, but we have an ultra anti gun government in NJ. Who knows what they have in store for us. 

Dems already run NJ.  If you're referring to Congress yes the Dems are taking over.  They're going to spend much of their time going after Trump.  If they come up with any "gun safety" laws they have to get through the Republican Senate and signed by Trump.  They don't have a big enough majority in the House to over ride a presidental veto and no majority in the Senate.

Sleep easy but keep one eye open.

• Like 3

I was fully expecting and ready for SpecOps teams to deploy, crashing through my ceilings, demanding proof of proper disposition of my 10+ magazines, at 00:00:01 on 12/11/18.

I am still waiting, but I do hear helos from Dix flying overhead at night.  maybe they are just waiting for the best time to deploy.  I will be staying alert for the 1st of January, and maybe keep an eye on Nappen's website for further information.

• Haha 1

then what are you speculating will happen on jan 1? maybe i'm confused. are you talking about the federal level? because in nj nothing changes that didn't change jan 1 2018 when gov teeth took over and the dems controlled all aspects of nj government

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Indianajonze said:

then what are you speculating will happen on jan 1? maybe i'm confused. are you talking about the federal level? because in nj nothing changes that didn't change jan 1 2018 when gov teeth took over and the dems controlled all aspects of nj government

Ok, maybe I’m just spooked. My apologies.

56 minutes ago, Zeke said:

A hangover. Bloody Mary and maybe a porkroll egg n cheese 

I’m giving you a like even though you incorrectly identified Taylor ham. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Bklynracer said:

I'm just going to get bacon to avoid the arguments.

11 hours ago, fishnut said:

The state police should go door to door informing everyone it's called porkroll because there still allot of people who can't read the package apparently 

11 hours ago, myhatinthering said:

pork roll and egg for sure

going shooting

10 hours ago, silverado427 said:

The State Police are going door to door , To round up all the red flag people who call PORK ROLL - taylor ham

When you order you always order both. "I would like a PorkRoll, Bacon, Egg, and Cheese with Taylor Ham on a Roll, please. Thanks!"

• Like 1