YoungGun1967

The dreaded January 1st in NJ?

14 hours ago, Malice4you said:

State police and locals aren't coming around to do shit, unless you happen to be one of those few 'red flag' cases.

Legislators on the other hand, will certainly try to screw us over further, by whatever methods they can.  Dunno if anything will actually become law, but they will shotgun a slew of BS at us.  What's this "constitution" you "gun nuts" keep talking about? 

Personally, hoping to go to a range and bring the new year in with a bang...(bang bang)

"Personally, hoping to go to a range and bring the new year in with a bang...(bang bang)"

The wifey and I usually do that, but if we went to the range and did it,,,,,,,,,,well, you know,,,,,,,

posting rules forbid me expounding here.

14 hours ago, leahcim said:

I was fully expecting and ready for SpecOps teams to deploy, crashing through my ceilings, demanding proof of proper disposition of my 10+ magazines, at 00:00:01 on 12/11/18.

I am still waiting, but I do hear helos from Dix flying overhead at night.  maybe they are just waiting for the best time to deploy.  I will be staying alert for the 1st of January, and maybe keep an eye on Nappen's website for further information.

I heard that years ago “they” started putting tracking devices in various gun accessories and they will be monitored by NORAD. Jan 1st I’ll be covering my house in foil. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

Use the non-stick foil dull side (non-stick side) out.  Repels everything

Yes. I once did the sticky side out and every mosquito and bat in the neighborhood got stuck to my roof  

14 minutes ago, Zeke said:

You gotta ground it duh! Like a faraday cage.

I’m afraid if I ground it then in the event of a strike it will set off all the internet ordered ammo I buried. Man!  Murphy sure isn’t making this easy. 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Silence Dogood said:

Prediction:  In February Dems will introduce single feature bill making most semi-auto rifles illegal and it will be signed into law by May or June.  Then, we won't be talking about magazines so much any more.

I suppose their plan to get it through the Senate and Trump to sign it is secret.

Oops!!! I shouldn't have asked ;)

49 minutes ago, GRIZ said:

I suppose their plan to get it through the Senate and Trump to sign it is secret.

They'll hide it right under the bump stock ban he's going to sign and use NCR documents.

1 hour ago, BobA said:

Yes. I once did the sticky side out and every mosquito and bat in the neighborhood got stuck to my roof  

Nice, look at all the free protein that you got!

2 hours ago, BobA said:

I heard that years ago “they” started putting tracking devices in various gun accessories and they will be monitored by NORAD. Jan 1st I’ll be covering my house in foil. 

Yeah, I was able to locate and neutralize all those tracking devices.

I have a Faraday cage built into the house, but I hear they (DARPA and MLB) have ways to defeat that. So now I am installing  active jamming and other countermeasures.;-)

I got it that I’m a jerkoff and I’m taking my well deserved licks. On the other hand, the Dems are some dirty bastards. Look at what they attempted to do behind closed doors without announcing it to the public. I’ll take the advice to sleep tight but keep one eye open.

YG67:  Don't worry about it.  We've all done it.  It's no big deal, and it has made for a pretty entertaining thread.

Don't let it stop you from posting in the future.  I think we appreciate most views, even those we disagree with (well, with the exception of Arthur Kill, and maybe a few others).

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, leahcim said:

YG67:  Don't worry about it.  We've all done it.  It's no big deal, and it has made for a pretty entertaining thread.

Don't let it stop you from posting in the future.  I think we appreciate most views, even those we disagree with (well, with the exception of Arthur Kill, and maybe a few others).

Thank you

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Silence Dogood said:

Prediction:  In February NJ Dems will introduce single feature bill making most semi-auto rifles illegal and it will be signed into law by May or June.  Then, we won't be talking about magazines so much any more.

The magazines left will be American Rifleman, Guns & Ammo, Soldier of Fortune, etc.

• Sad 1

15 hours ago, dilbert1967 said:

The magazines left will be American Rifleman, Guns & Ammo, Soldier of Fortune, etc.

Don't count on those. Once the 2nd Amendment is gone, the 1st will be out the window right behind it. That means Freedom of the Press as well.

8 hours ago, 345Sire said:

Don't count on those. Once the 2nd Amendment is gone, the 1st will be out the window right behind it. That means Freedom of the Press as well.

Actually, I was being facetious.  Magazines you load rounds into vs. magazines you read.  Kinda backfired on me.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, dilbert1967 said:

Actually, I was being facetious.  Magazines you load rounds into vs. magazines you read.  Kinda backfired on me.

It didn't backfire, I knew you were talking tongue-in-cheek. I just kinda twisted it a bit. 

Sometimes I can't figure whether to try to use the emoticons or not. They help, sometimes, with expressing better ones' thoughts, but on the other hand, if people need  them, maybe my choices of words isn't careful enough. It's not like my tone of voice or faclal expressions help much on here. 

Sometimes I'm torn between giving credit to the smart people here actually BEING smart, or risking being misunderstood. 

Too bad that can't be the biggest concern I, as a firearms supporter, have to deal with.

• Like 1

On 12/27/2018 at 1:22 PM, Silence Dogood said:

Prediction:  In February NJ Dems will introduce single feature bill making most semi-auto rifles illegal and it will be signed into law by May or June.  Then, we won't be talking about magazines so much any more.

This IS going to happen....but one step further...zero features....

On 12/27/2018 at 2:02 PM, GRIZ said:

He didn't say.

He did  NJ dems...