myhatinthering

price change-WTS: Colt 6920, excellent condition

Going to sell one of my colts.  I looked around on AR15.com and various gun sites to determine a fair price.  I see these selling for mean price of almost $900 with none of the compliance work or AlG Act trigger.  Not a put together by 2nd/3rd party but factory .  This has options....

Colt 6920 14.5", all compliance work done Monmouth Arms

surefire brake pinned and welded

ALG ACT trigger (if you want the Colt trigger I will swap them out for you)

Magpul MOE overmold grip (will also include original grip with sale if you want)

has bcm mod 3 but will come with Colt Ch

currently has P&S Rails (excellent condition, LNIB) with correct cage code, will not include these unless you pay $100 extra (which is almost half what they go for on Arfcom)

Scope not included, low round count, like sighted in low

$825...will not go lower and will cross post this weekend since it's still up here

I can meet at ffl halway or use Steve at Monmouth Arms because he's such a great guy:):)   seriously however, we can figure that out.

20181228_115716.jpg

20181228_115738.jpg

20181228_115755.jpg

20181228_115802.jpg

20181228_115823.jpg

1 hour ago, Golf battery said:

Isnt it a 6940?   Socom?  

no sir, the 6940 has the monolithic upper, folding front sights, and same profile barrel as the 6920 which is the m4 profile.  This is a 6920 and the only difference between this and the socom model is the barrel profile under the handguards up to the gas block.  If this was one of my socoms (m4a1), the price would be much higher.  The lower on that model goes for 700ish stripped to almost 1500 complete due to cloners.

Arms unlimited recently had this as a OEM for $699 but once you add the compliance work, rails, stock, etc, you will see this is a very fair price

Just an FYI. The 6940 also has a proprietary barrel I think. You can’t swap that barrel. I remember something about it being similar to KAC’s. 6920’s can be swapped quite easily. 

GLWS. 

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• NJGF members in chat (2)

• Latest Topics

• Similar Content

• By medved11
      All parts are listed below are brand new - I only opened up the packaging to inspect and then put them away in my workbench. I've decided not to build another upper, so I'd like to find a new home for everything.
      The Prices listed for each item are for a face-to-face sale. Shipping would be whatever the actual cost is.
      I'm willing to sell the parts separately but, if you buy all three together as a package (for a face-to-face sale) I'll also take an additional $10 off the total price ($345 - $10 = $330). Again, shipping would be whatever the actual cost is.
      Location: I can meet in the Princeton or Parsipanny areas for an in-person pickup
      Link to Pictures: https://imgur.com/a/GScYID1
      Spikes Tactical Stripped Upper Receiver (SFT50M4): $100.00 7075 T6 aluminum Forward Assist and Dust Cover included Link to manufacturer's description: https://www.spikestactical.com/collections/parts/m4-flat-top-upper/ Special Ops Tactical/Fail Zero Nickel Boron Bolt Carrier Group: $170.00 Carpenter 158 MPI Bolt (Magnetic Particle Inspected) Reduced Friction Shot Peened Bolt Nickel Boron 8620 Carrier (M16) Link to Manufacturer's description: https://specialopstactical.com/product/m16-nickel-boron-bcg-fail-zero/ BCM Ambi GunFighter Charging Handle (GFH-Mod-4x4): $75.00 Ambidextrious with Medium latches 7075 T6 aluminum Link to manufacturer's description: https://www.bravocompanyusa.com/BCMGUNFIGHTER-Charging-Handle-GFH-Mod-4X4-Ambi-p/bcm-gfh-556-mod-4x4.htm
    • By Maksim
      So the Christmas AR Lower thread got me thinking.... what are some of the more interesting AR-15 lower receivers out there...
      I have the NJGF lower which I have still not built and will likely swap my other upper on... but I do want an "Umbrella Corp" lower such as this one.... from my Resident Evil fan days.

• By Maksim
      Palmetto is offering a Gen 2 Magpul MBUS set for $49.99 with coupon code "MBUSSET" that you enter at checkout.  Otherwise regular price of $93.
      Link to Deal

• By Maksim
      Palmetto State Armory just launched their Black Friday deals.  Deals up to 60% off uppers and rifle kits, ammo, optics, accessories and magazines.
      Furthermore, they are doing 15% off all Magpul products which were not already discounted.

Link Here

Link Here

• By Greg
      Update - No takers so I decided to send it to Cylinder & Slide for some custom work. Placed the order today and should be able to get the work done late Jan or Feb!
      Mods, please feel free to lock

All original box, papers, 2 Colt Mags, extra set of Colt grips. (comes with original rosewood grips) I have shot it about 150 flawless rounds. I am the second owner, the first owner is a close friend who owns several Colts and barely shot this one. Excellent condition. No scratches or gouges. Shoots great, no jams or malfunctions and very accurate.
      Features full stainless frame (bead blasted finish with polished flats on slide), 1913 rail, National Match Barrel, Novak Sights and Ambi safety.
      Located in Tewksbury. I am a member at RTSP and am willing to let serious buyers try it out. I will guest you in.
      Bud’s sells this for $1,100 new plus transfer fees.
      https://www.budsgunshop.com/catalog/product_info.php/cPath/2084_21_141/products_id/60672/Colt+O1070RG+XSE+Series+8%2B1+45ACP+5

Asking $850 $750

• Best Buy has them.  If not in the store currently you can probably go to your local store and have it delivered to the store. https://www.bestbuy.com/site/searchpage.jsp?st=antennas+hdtv+tv+antenna+indoor&_dyncharset=UTF-8&id=pcat17071&type=page&sc=Global&cp=1&nrp=&sp=&qp=&list=n&af=true&iht=y&usc=All+Categories&ks=960&keys=keys
    • ??? Actually we do have a propane fireplace that was never used.  No clue how to hook it up, need an outside tank for it too. 
    • Don’t know if it is too far for you, but try IEI in Hazlet NJ. Give them a call and see if they have it: https://www.interstateelectronics.com/  
    • I picked up a P365 yesterday.  Will be shooting it tomorrow.  I cannot believe how good this gun feels (prior to ever shooting).  I may get rid of 4 other subcompact (including Glock 26). This gun is awesome.
    • 1.  It has been known that the 500 vs 870 battle is over, Mossberg won.   2.  Rifle sights on a Shockwave, no. 3.  Too short is too short.  Not everyone is 5'11".  I am 6'4 and even a fully extended AR stock isn't ideal.   4.  I win

Important Information