Zeke

Birdcage on Netflix

On 12/29/2018 at 8:29 PM, Malsua said:

In TV/Movies these day EVERY couple is either two gay guys or two gay girls and if it's not the prior, it's interracial.

If the relationship is involves a white male, he will be gay or with a black women.    It's pretty annoying.  I could give a shit what people do but there are people who date within their own race on occasion and are hetero.   I know, it's a shocking statement.

Malusa,

NOT shocking at all. I feel the intention is  to make YOU out to be the Queer!

The Asbury Park Press LOVES to highlight a Gay marriage on the front page, yet a stanadard straight non racial marriage is placed in a small wedding announcement buried deep part of the paper.

Typical Headline: After 22 years, Sarah finally gets to marry her Soulmate Patty. (Oh thank God)

Every Soap opera and 90% of all commercials are interracial.

No Virginia, there IS a Santa Clause. But I am not the oddball because I A) Married a person of the Opposite sex and B) they she is  the same race as I am.

And Tyrone, I don't think your Blond haired character actress would marry you in real life as much as TV and Hollywood wants to shove this BS down my throat.

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, Downtownv said:

Malusa,

NOT shocking at all. I feel the intention is  to make YOU out to be the Queer!

The Asbury Park Press LOVES to highlight a Gay marriage on the front page, yet a stanadard straight non racial marriage is placed in a small wedding announcement buried deep part of the paper.

Typical Headline: After 22 years, Sarah finally gets to marry her Soulmate Patty. (Oh thank God)

Every Soap opera and 90% of all commercials are interracial.

No Virginia, there IS a Santa Clause. But I am not the oddball because I A) Married a person of the Opposite sex and B) they she is  the same race as I am.

And Tyrone, I don't think your Blond haired character actress would marry you in real life as much as TV and Hollywood wants to shove this BS down my throat.

My wife watches this show "The Good Doctor".     I don't watch the show, but I end up passing through fairly often.

Every time a man comes in to the ER, is sick or unconscious,  you get "Can someone get _HIS_ husband on the phone for consent to treat".

The guy on "The man in the High Castle" went gay as well as the Blonde german women.

Chidi/Eleanor in "The Good Place" are interracial.

It's just non stop.   Again, I don't care what people do, but how many interracial marriages do you know personally?  I know one, sorta(he's PR, she's black).   I do know some gay couples and more power to them...but it's at least 50-1 that are not gay.   If you only watched TV you would think the numbers are the opposite.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, Malsua said:

It's just non stop.   Again, I don't care what people do, but how many interracial marriages do you know personally?  I know one, sorta(he's PR, she's black).   I do know some gay couples and more power to them...but it's at least 50-1 that are not gay.   If you only watched TV you would think the numbers are the opposite.

Interacial:

I know 3, everyone of them ended badly. The cultural differences were too much to overcome, once the mad sex cooled off.

Gays:

6 they do very well financially and relationship wise.

9 hours ago, Malsua said:

My wife watches this show "The Good Doctor".     I don't watch the show, but I end up passing through fairly often.

Every time a man comes in to the ER, is sick or unconscious,  you get "Can someone get _HIS_ husband on the phone for consent to treat".

The guy on "The man in the High Castle" went gay as well as the Blonde german women.

Chidi/Eleanor in "The Good Place" are interracial.

That blonde is smokin' so I approve.

Brah, FUCK, AND I MEAN FUCK THAT MOVIE! What the fuck do I even try to watch any movie made after 1990? Glad we stole that shit, not that I'll ever give Hollywood any money ever again anyway. Jesus I can't get over how we just wasted 2 hours of our lives. I feel like a sucker cus they got to be blindfolded while I had to keep my eyes open. 

Sandra Bullock was born a man so yeah, no wonder she does a black dude in the movies. 

• Agree 1

Finally watched it. As expected I saw no racial overtones. I guess white people can't see racism -_- 

It was an interesting character study of diverse personalities thrown together due to horrible circumstances.

• Like 1