Congratulations Zeke on 10,000 posts....!

Don’t mind those others who can't understand you.  I remember when you first started out working in the German Coast Guard a number of years ago.....   You have come a long way!

AVB-AMG

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

@ZekeCongrats.  I'm pretty sure that if I combined all the posts I have made on every forum I have belonged to, I might have a grand total of 10k, even as someone who only a few days ago reached the 1k mark here.

I mean, they mostly contain more than one word, but still...

There is a reason I graciously made you your own special avatar, even if you don't bother using it...

zeke.jpg

Now, I am a member of a forum where someone apparently has 1,010,135 posts as of writing this.  Which equates to ~238 posts a day, every day, for about 12 years.  I say this NOT AS A CHALLENGE, just as a warning for the rest of us that it could be much, much worse.

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Malice4you said:

@ZekeCongrats.  I'm pretty sure that if I combined all the posts I have made on every forum I have belonged to, I might have a grand total of 10k, even as someone who only a few days ago reached the 1k mark here.

I mean, they mostly contain more than one word, but still...

There is a reason I graciously made you your own special avatar, even if you don't bother using it...

zeke.jpg

Now, I am a member of a forum where someone apparently has 1,010,135 posts as of writing this.  Which equates to ~238 posts a day, every day, for about 12 years.  I say this NOT AS A CHALLENGE, just as a warning for the rest of us that it could be much, much worse.

Challenge accepted!

57 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

You @Zeke would need another hiatus from yours truly to ever have a chance to catch me.  I, on the other hand, can catch Jackie Chan with a good weekend. 

Like you. Jackie Chan is old news. Like driftwood on a beach

1 hour ago, Ray Ray said:

One day, when all of this is just dust in the wind, nothing said here will have any meaning.   

MOST of what's said here NOW has no meaning.

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 1