Maksim

Seeking Interest: Auction Feature For Marketplace

Auctions for Marketplace  

83 members have voted

1. 1. Would you be interested in adding Auctions to this to the community?

• Yes
    • No
    • Don't Care Either Way
  2. 2. Do you foresee yourself BIDDING on Auctions?

• Yes
    • No
  3. 3. Do you foresee yourself SELLING via Auctions?

• Yes
    • No
  4. 4. Would you be interested in having Vendors/FFLs listing via Auctions?

• Yes
    • No

35 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Is that separate, identifiable IPs, or just page views by the same group of people?

If it's IPs, how many are by the same user, just viewing from different devices (phone, iPad, laptop, etc)?

How many of that 40k are bots and search engines?

Yup. I dont think there are truly that many independent users who can actually see and participate in the marketplace or auctions.

23 minutes ago, MartyZ said:

I basically got back in the car to drive away, then he paid

nice..

that problem you encountered can happen with auctions as well.... scum bags are everywhere.

That being said...  the market place should be open for all to see but only members should have access to reply.

• Agree 1

18 hours ago, remixer said:

Yup. I dont think there are truly that many independent users who can actually see and participate in the marketplace or auctions.

nice..

that problem you encountered can happen with auctions as well.... scum bags are everywhere.

That being said...  the market place should be open for all to see but only members should have access to reply.

I was gonna say we have our share of schmucks even here in Jersey.  :(  Too bad one got involved with a sale with a member here. (not to mention having it BE a member here).

I'm okay with the idea of auctioning here, but I don't buy a lot, or often. I'd feel great about buying from members here in the event I was looking for something. 

I rarely have firearm related items to sell. Tools, now that might be another matter. We have sources here for that too in the marketplace, if I recall.