Maksim

Hacker Group Responsible For Netflix Hack and others Set to Release 9/11 Docs

So this may have some legs.

Anyone who has followed it knows there was a lot of things wrong with 9/11... no no, I don't think the two planes were fake... saw the land gear myself pop by front door of my university... but there was plenty of activity days before... the big thing centering on the fact that Silverstein had the site insured for way more than what it was worth and it would be too costly to remediate the asbestos.  Combined with credible information from other foreign intelligence communities warning about it... many believe that 9/11 was allowed to happen.  And of course this would not be the first time in our countries history.

https://www.rt.com/usa/447909-hackers-threaten-911-truth/

So... this hacker group has 10 gigs of data and they are set to release.  They will, in true capitalistic fashion scrub for a fee, anyone's name involved who does not want to be. 

6 hours ago, Handyman said:

I don't understand why hackers have any credibility. They are already thieves and extortionists. How hard would it be for them to slip hundreds of fabricated documents in among the stuff they release?

Creating tons of fake data would be hard... I mean do we say the Hillary server was faked too?  That was after all hacker groups. 

7 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

I hope not a single person pays and they release their "information".  Finally put to rest the tin foil hat crowd.

Hillary’s server, DNC leaks also count as tinfoil then. 

I say let them release it because there will surely be truth to it. 

The fact that 9/11 was the best result possible for Silverstein is a fact. 

• Agree 1

7 hours ago, Handyman said:

I don't understand why hackers have any credibility. They are already thieves and extortionists. How hard would it be for them to slip hundreds of fabricated documents in among the stuff they release?

because noting in gov't should not be public......

17 hours ago, Maksim said:

Creating tons of fake data would be hard... I mean do we say the Hillary server was faked too?  That was after all hacker groups.

While I don't necessarily think they did this, I disagree with your statement. AI, or even low-tech scripting could create piles and piles of fake but realistic data

23 hours ago, Maksim said:

Hillary’s server, DNC leaks also count as tinfoil then. 

I say let them release it because there will surely be truth to it. 

The fact that 9/11 was the best result possible for Silverstein is a fact. 

I'm just going to leave this here:

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/wtc-terrorism-insurance/