bhunted

Song and a dance....

Bought my first gun here in Tennessee.... 5 min NICS check, fill out the typical form, pay the man and out the door.

I always wanted a Nighthawk Custom. In this case, a Falcon. It was used but looked barely fired. Not a mark on it.
Couldn't pass up a deal for $2100......msrp starts at $3699....

Called Nighthawk, asking dates and such. What a great bunch of guys. Gave me all the details on the gun, who made it, his name, etc... Then welcomed me to the Nighthawk family and said, ever a problem or if you need anything, just call.  Now that's great support....

falcon_l.jpg

falcon_r_serial_smudged.jpg

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

Needs an ambi safety, but it is hot.

$120    Ambi Safety Upgrade

Was thinking about it. If I can do it without sending it in, I'll be more than happy to. We shall see....

27 minutes ago, bhunted said:

$120    Ambi Safety Upgrade

Was thinking about it. If I can do it without sending it in, I'll be more than happy to. We shall see....

I am lefty, so it's a must for me.  But I can understand why right handers would not.  

This gonna be a range gun?  Safe queen?  Gift for your children?  CCW?  Home Defense?  Investment?

12 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

I am lefty, so it's a must for me.  But I can understand why right handers would not.  

This gonna be a range gun?  Safe queen?  Gift for your children?  CCW?  Home Defense?  Investment?

Yes to all except ccw... full size 1911s are just too heavy. keeps pulling my pants down. lol... Carry my VP9SK at the moment........ but for the ambi, also in case my right hand got ran over by a truck and you need your left hand to shoot out the tires... lmoa....;):yahoo:

• Like 1
  • FacePalm 1

On 1/5/2019 at 9:15 AM, bhunted said:

Yes to all except ccw... full size 1911s are just too heavy. keeps pulling my pants down. lol... Carry my VP9SK at the moment........ but for the ambi, also in case my right hand got ran over by a truck and you need your left hand to shoot out the tires... lmoa....;):yahoo:

HAHA, I know the feeling.  One good holster that works well for me here is the new CrossBreed one.  Using it with 1911.  Spreads the weight very well.  https://www.crossbreedholsters.com/holsters/inside-the-waistband-holsters/the-reckoning-holster.html

• Agree 1