runcibleman

Want to try FN 509: Will pay for your ammo and your range time

I could pick up a SIG P320 X-Five for a song or spend another $100 and get a FN 509 Tactical, which is the only out of the box RDS compatible handgun I'm interested in. Therefore, if any member here owns an FN 509 in 9mm (Tactical model or not) and is willing to come to Gun For Hire on a day and a time convenient to them, I'd be happy to pay your range fees and for your ammo if you would oblige me three or four mags worth through your 509 so that I might get a feel for it. 

I'm also happy to let you try my Walther PPQ M1 5" and S&W Model 19-3 if that might sweeten the deal.

I owned an FNS-9, which is quite similar to the 509.  It was a good handgun, but I just didn't mesh well with it.  Ended up getting a P320 compact and I absolutely love it.  I'm not trying to sway you from the 509, as I believe it to be a good gun...just supporting your desire to try it before you buy it.  Are there no ranges near you that rent the 509?