What does everyone plan to attend this year?  I'm hoping to connect with Servo for a class or two.  I might take a ride out to PA for another class with Joe Reidy at Sights and Trigger.  I'll probably travel up to Sig Sauer Academy for a few days of training up there.  I might even look into some of the firearms training classes offered by Goruck.com. 

Any other suggestions?

• Like 1

Why not gunforhire?  Local guy, knows his stuff.  Supports this forum and local 2A groups.  Win

And he can shoot an LCR better than me, which is saying a lot since I am the best snubby revolver shooter in the north east.

Crap,  how did I leave them out???  I train with them frequently, and have taken all of their classes multiple times.  They are great folks, and located not far from where I live, so I'm constantly taking refresher classes with them. 

• Thanks 1

46 minutes ago, Old Glock guy said:

Any other suggestions?

No, but thanks for starting this thread. How did I make my list of "Pro-2A New Year's Resolutions" and NOT have some training on there? Sheesh! :facepalm:  Now you've got me thinking.... 

Oh, and thanks for spending my money for me.

Probably 2 or 3 classes with Joe at S&T because he is so cheap and close. 

Looking at another long range class down south (TN or GA) with Precision Applications again or possible Ghost Firearms out in Lewistown, PA

Also looking at doing either a Larry Vickers or Bob Keller ( Gamut Resolutions) rifle/pistol class. 

I have planned...

Pistol, Rifle and Shotgun Classes for work.

RDS Instructor class with Sage Dynamics and a Combat Med class through NREMT...

HOPING to add another Rifle class, maybe with Sentinel...

Also local GSSF and Regional GSSF matches and some Steel Matches in Sept and October.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, JMich3 said:

I was planning on training with Servo but it looks like,they took their website down. I know the head guy moved out of state and was recently out of country so maybe they closed shop?

That would be a shame.  I was hoping to do some training with them as well.  

I highly recommend the trainings Goruck offers. I did the active shooter intervention last week. It was a great training I will definitely be doing more. They do a counter ambush response and counter terror rifle trainings that look great. 

On February 10, 2019 at 10:50 AM, jsse89 said:

I highly recommend the trainings Goruck offers. I did the active shooter intervention last week. It was a great training I will definitely be doing more. They do a counter ambush response and counter terror rifle trainings that look great. 

I was looking at some of their firearms training.  It looked good, but the dates didn't work for me.  Plus, I believe they were given in NY, where there are legal issues in bringing handguns.  

11 hours ago, Maksim said:

No classes, but lots and lots of matches. 

This year I’d like to at least shoot a couple of steel matches and maybe look into other matches too. My biggest problem is time.  Weekends are the only time of get to spend with the wife. Tough for me to go to a match for hours. 

7 hours ago, JMich3 said:

This year I’d like to at least shoot a couple of steel matches and maybe look into other matches too. My biggest problem is time.  Weekends are the only time of get to spend with the wife. Tough for me to go to a match for hours. 

There are a few places that hold matches in the evening, especially if they are indoor, thinking IDPA, USPSA. 

• Thanks 1