In just under a week the NJGF crew will be heading to Shot Show in Vegas.  This year there will be 3 forum members going and will be there for the extent of the show.

So... any guns or aspects of the show you want to make sure are covered?

On my list right now are the new Glock twins, 43X and 48 and the new Colt King Cobra.

What else?

I am hoping the Ruger PC carbine gets some new magazine inserts (Beretta 92 and Sig 320?) and perhaps a caliber conversion. And some aftermarket support, especially from MagPul w/ a backpacker style stock.

And the retro Mossberg 500 is interesting. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1

14 minutes ago, dajonga said:

I am hoping the Ruger PC carbine gets some new magazine inserts (Beretta 92 and Sig 320?) and perhaps a caliber conversion. And some aftermarket support, especially from MagPul w/ a backpacker style stock.

I'll second what he said about Ruger mag swap.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, siderman said:

I'll second what he said about Ruger mag swap.

15 minutes ago, Screwball said:

Remington TAC-13... see if they are doing a braced version. :good:

To add to the Ruger... yell at them to make a PC in .45.

18 minutes ago, dajonga said:

I have a meeting with the Ruger executive team for something else but I will make sure to mention it.  But... I would not be surprised if they are already reading this topic. 

• Agree 1

The world needs a top-of-the-line .22 target pistol for under $2K  There aren't a whole lot of them left even above that price point.    I'd love to see Benelli reengineer their MP 90/95 to improve feed reliability and start importing them again.

But I know that's a small market, so I'm not holding my breath for any such announcements coming out of Vegas.

2 minutes ago, 10X said:

The world needs a top-of-the-line .22 target pistol for under $2K  There aren't a whole lot of them left even above that price point.    I'd love to see Benelli reengineer their MP 90/95 to improve feed reliability and start importing them again.

But I know that's a small market, so I'm not holding my breath for any such announcements coming out of Vegas.

Aren't target 22 folks still shooting Smith Wesson Model 41?

6 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Aren't target 22 folks still shooting Smith Wesson Model 41?

They are, and that's not a bad example, but you do see more of the old Model 41's than the new ones.   And one sees fewer and fewer of either, in my experience.  I was thinking of something more like the Pardinis and Walthers (I prefer the Euro grip angle and the forward magazine), but undercutting them a bit on price.   Hammerli isn't currently making a top-end gun, though their X-esse sport is doing quite well for a mid-tier gun.

Is this a list of what you want us to see or a list of what you want released?

1.  Ruger PC carbine that takes 92 magazines

2.  Glock in 7.62x25mm

3.  Mossberg 930 Shockwave

4.  Mossberg 590M Shockwave

5.  Beretta 92FS single stack 

5 hours ago, Screwball said:

To add to the Ruger... yell at them to make a PC in .45.

45acp isn't selling.  9mm is

1 minute ago, Ray Ray said:

2.  Glock in 7.62x25mm

List of stuff you want to see that is expected to be at the show this year. 

3 minutes ago, Ray Ray said:

2.  Glock in 7.62x25mm

I am sure a Glock in 7.62x25 is right in line after a Glock 1911. =) 

• Disagree 1

Just now, Ray Ray said:

45acp isn't selling, 9mm is.  Again 

Says the guy that just mentioned a Glock in 7.62mm Tokarev...

If you guys go near Black Aces Tactical... see if there is any info on their new autoloader firearms. Heard they are putting one out under $500.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1

21 minutes ago, PK90 said:

Please fondle the Walther Q5 Match Steel Frame

Walther-PPQ-Q5-SF-LS_2830001-SM.jpg

ETA: And ask about chances of a Walther rifle in 9mm or 5.56mm.

Heh, interesting.  Price point on that?

Why are all these new guns so "tacti-cooled" out?

2 hours ago, PK90 said:

$1400ish

Interesting.  I hope they are at Media day and we get to shoot it.

From the looks of it should be a quick cycling gun.  At the same time, blah, looks a bit too boy racer and that huge billboard.

4 minutes ago, Maksim said:

Interesting.  I hope they are at Media day and we get to shoot it.

From the looks of it should be a quick cycling gun.  At the same time, blah, looks a bit too boy racer and that huge billboard.

Too bad it has a button and not a paddle.