Combat Auto

2019 NJ anti-2A agenda

12 minutes ago, BobA said:

BUT!  Will it give FFLs reason to charge extra? Record keeping or some such. 

Sorry. I’m just in a trouble making mood today. 

Yep, they will have to charge something for the "administriva" and temporary storage. That is if they agree to do it at all. Otherwise will be stuck with whatever is for sale at the local guns shop or whatever major outlets still sell ammo even if it doesn't work in one's gun too well. And at prices much higher than the internet. I haven't purchased ammo in a store for so long, I wouldn't even know in which direction to drive. :-)

2 minutes ago, Combat Auto said:

I haven't purchased ammo in a store for so long, I wouldn't even know in which direction to drive. :-)

West.   Pennsylvania is to the west. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
  • Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Combat Auto said:

Yep, they will have to charge something for the "administriva" and temporary storage. That is if they agree to do it at all. Otherwise will be stuck with whatever is for sale at the local guns shop or whatever major outlets still sell ammo even if it doesn't work in one's gun too well. And at prices much higher than the internet. I haven't purchased ammo in a store for so long, I wouldn't even know in which direction to drive. :-)

I cant see Local dealers "Transferring" Ammo or accepting ammo from online stores.

And beyond just the additional cost and inconvenience, of course this is just another step in demonizing gun owners. Eventually, track your ammo purchases, red-flag you as a gun-nut and danger to the community if you purchase too much. They might even go with a monthly limit right out of the box.

• Agree 2

15 minutes ago, Combat Auto said:

And beyond just the additional cost and inconvenience, of course this is just another step in demonizing gun owners. Eventually, track your ammo purchases, red-flag you as a gun-nut and danger to the community if you purchase too much. They might even go with a monthly limit right out of the box.

Exactly right.

You can apply the "death by a thousand cuts" analogy or the "boiling frog" analogy to this situation.

The problem is, most people don't wake up and realize the infringements until AFTER they happen. At that point, it's too late. When was the last time an unconstitutional law was repealed?

Sadly, most will just roll over and accept whatever is passed.

1 hour ago, Sniper said:

Exactly right.

You can apply the "death by a thousand cuts" analogy or the "boiling frog" analogy to this situation.

The problem is, most people don't wake up and realize the infringements until AFTER they happen. At that point, it's too late. When was the last time an unconstitutional law was repealed?

Sadly, most will just roll over and accept whatever is passed.

I bought my first in 1982. Its a Colt AR-15 SP1.  When the law in NJ was passed to register or get rid of it I sent it out of state.  Not because I wanted to rollover and accept the law because I knew one day Id be leaving the state of NJ and I didn't want to put my right in jeopardy to own a firearm in another state because of a mistake.  Lets face it. The Anti's have the vote in NJ. If they didn't you wouldn't see one piece of anti 2nd Amendment legislation  come to the floor.  I'm down here in Florida. Last night on the news a woman was late for her appointment at a hair salon. She didn't want to wait. She pulled out a gun and demanded a chair.  I was curious to see the reaction of the people.  Most said she should be in jail. Some said she should't be able to own a gun.  Not one talked about banning guns.  If that was NJ  you know what would happen. Another story I found interesting was about fireworks and dog's on New Years. Some dog owners are upset about fireworks scaring their dogs.  The reaction was not what I expected from the public.  Many said that's too bad about your dog. The owners should do something to comfort them.  One wrote I listen to my neighbors dog's bark all year. He should be able to put up with my fireworks for one night.   https://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2019/01/14/told-take-chill-pill-cape-coral-woman-pulls-gun-hair-salon/2573386002/

9 hours ago, Combat Auto said:

It is a waste of time trying to find the logic in the Lefty's laws. There isn't any besides incremental step's to eventual total disarmament. But everyone knows this already.

Nothing is eventual or written in stone yet......except we are all going to die someday....

• Agree 1

5 hours ago, EX Carnival man said:

I bought my first in 1982. Its a Colt AR-15 SP1.  When the law in NJ was passed to register or get rid of it I sent it out of state.  Not because I wanted to rollover and accept the law because I knew one day Id be leaving the state of NJ and I didn't want to put my right in jeopardy to own a firearm in another state because of a mistake.  Lets face it. The Anti's have the vote in NJ. If they didn't you wouldn't see one piece of anti 2nd Amendment legislation  come to the floor.  I'm down here in Florida. Last night on the news a woman was late for her appointment at a hair salon. She didn't want to wait. She pulled out a gun and demanded a chair.  I was curious to see the reaction of the people.  Most said she should be in jail. Some said she should't be able to own a gun.  Not one talked about banning guns.  If that was NJ  you know what would happen. Another story I found interesting was about fireworks and dog's on New Years. Some dog owners are upset about fireworks scaring their dogs.  The reaction was not what I expected from the public.  Many said that's too bad about your dog. The owners should do something to comfort them.  One wrote I listen to my neighbors dog's bark all year. He should be able to put up with my fireworks for one night.   https://www.news-press.com/story/news/crime/2019/01/14/told-take-chill-pill-cape-coral-woman-pulls-gun-hair-salon/2573386002/

I have a boxer that is deathly afraid of fireworks....in my neck of the forest new years and the 4th, is something like the normandy bombardment.

She has meds, we close blinds we put music on or head to the basement refuge and comfort her.....no one is calling to arrest or ban others actions etc.

The problem with NJ and the NE  is it is filled with liberal sensitive soy latte drinking freaks that cant cope with shit without the daily dose of xanax and its all about me attitude.

I pray that i am alive and able to participate in the upcoming shitshow this nation is going to see.....

• Agree 3

19 minutes ago, Sniper said:

Just wondering... will they be serving lunch?

Liberal tears for a beverage

7 hours ago, remixer said:

I cant see Local dealers "Transferring" Ammo or accepting ammo from online stores.

Some do in NY. Last quote I got was $25 for a case.

17 hours ago, Ray Ray said:

I am sure many here will gladly follow any new law or laws.  They don't want any trouble.   

But of course.

4 hours ago, Sniper said:

Just wondering... will they be serving lunch?

I heard there will be a lovely buffet.