Malsua

Saturday 19th Ice/Snow Storm

16 minutes ago, Zeke said:

That not a pic dude

https://www.njgunforums.com/forum/uploads/monthly_2019_01/CB8EB907-014F-4F01-9621-CACF7B02F1F8.png.b83cc1af79afc303c96a63f04b9bd294.png

Portable Network Graphics (PNG, pronounced /ˌpiːɛnˈdʒiː/[2] PEE-en-JEE or /pɪŋ/[3][4] PING) is a raster-graphics file-formatthat supports lossless data compression. PNG was developed as an improved, non-patented replacement for Graphics Interchange Format(GIF).

It’s also a ‘super blood moon eclipse’, starting at 2341 tonight and ends around 0016 1/21/19.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/january-super-blood-moon-eclipse-will-be-visible-to-millions-where-and-how-to-watch-the-rare-event

6 hours ago, Heavyopp said:

I'd love to see the actual numbers on how much Money $$$ Murphy has spent on the NON snow this year 

I was wondering this exact same thing a little while ago.  I'm curious how much of the "snow removal" budget the State has used thus far.  Especially considering their has been virtually no snow this winter.

47 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

Was driving around for past three hours.  Electronic road signs are flashing "Warning: Temperature Drops This Evening!".  Pretty pathetic.

I wonder how long before Murphy starts using those signs for something like "Don't forget to brush your teeth before going to bed!"

Friggin nanny state.

1 hour ago, Displaced Texan said:

When I woke up this morning, it was 56°, now it’s 23° and dropping. Gonna be a chilly one tonight, my friends. 

Stay toasty. 

I took mom over to the Stratford diner just now. we were only in there for an hour or so...….car door handles were trying to freeze already

Well I got about 20" of snow up here. No state of emergency to speak of and no brine either. They just plow and sand till it stops snowing then plow sand and salt. 

My co workers have never heard of a state of emergency for snow before. Lmao

1 hour ago, Displaced Texan said:

It’s also a ‘super blood moon eclipse’, starting at 2341 tonight and ends around 0016 1/21/19.

https://www.foxnews.com/science/january-super-blood-moon-eclipse-will-be-visible-to-millions-where-and-how-to-watch-the-rare-event

Yeah I am going to go out and try to get some pictures. If I get any good ones, I’ll post them up.

2 hours ago, gleninjersey said:

Was driving around for past three hours.  Electronic road signs are flashing "Warning: Temperature Drops This Evening!".  Pretty pathetic.

It is very strange.

It's like it never got cold during the Winter before in NJ... The government now need to save people from themselves.

Maybe the government can force Facebook to send Public Service announcements to users. That's probably the only way the "sheep" will see them.

2 hours ago, Displaced Texan said:

When I woke up this morning, it was 56°, now it’s 23° and dropping. Gonna be a chilly one tonight, my friends. 

The worst part is the wind chills, suppose to hit -10 here, and that's after sunrise in the morning. I can tolerate the cold, it's that wind that really sucks.

• Agree 1

37 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

I walked the dog a little while ago.  It's cold. But It's the middle of January in NJ.  What do you expect? How can people be shocked?

Ha..

I just came in after the last walk with my poochie, and yes, it's cold and January...

That doesn't mean it still doesn't suck with single digit wind chills...

38 minutes ago, gleninjersey said:

News flash.  In August it will be very hot & humid.  Start preparing now! Lol.

Can I have a little bit of that heat now?