JMich3

John Wick 3, what’s he going to carry?

The latest installment of the John Wick movies will be coming out soon. I’m wondering if he goes back to H&K ( first movie) or sticks with Glock ( second movie) either way I’m excited to see if the third one is as good as the first 2

15 minutes ago, High Exposure said:

That is a Taran Tactical Combat Master 2011.

I imagine that all of the guns he uses are going to be Taran Customs of some kind just like JW2.

Was wondering if H&K was going to throw money at the money to get their guns featured again. lol.

Will be glad to play with these in about a week.

Hopefully there is a movie theater playing it nearby FLETC... because I’m going to see that on a weekend.

Taran Tactical definitely is living it up since the video of Reeves shooting with him. Did a lot with TFB, so I think he is trying to get some major exposure with it all.

I’ll admit, I’m far from a race gun fan... but I’m likely picking up a Gen3 Glock 34 to make a John Wick 2 clone. Not a fan of the Taran AR, but kind of like the Benelli.

I liked the P30L, but compensator isn’t something you can get. Brown Bear Gear supposedly made it for the movie, but only puts out weights for H&K pistols. 2011? I’ll stick with the Glock...

1 hour ago, Screwball said:

Hopefully there is a movie theater playing it nearby FLETC... because I’m going to see that on a weekend.

Taran Tactical definitely is living it up since the video of Reeves shooting with him. Did a lot with TFB, so I think he is trying to get some major exposure with it all.

I’ll admit, I’m far from a race gun fan... but I’m likely picking up a Gen3 Glock 34 to make a John Wick 2 clone. Not a fan of the Taran AR, but kind of like the Benelli.

I liked the P30L, but compensator isn’t something you can get. Brown Bear Gear supposedly made it for the movie, but only puts out weights for H&K pistols. 2011? I’ll stick with the Glock...

I knew Taran before all of the fame. He was just a decent gun guy who made some accessories.... and THEN John Wick.  eh.

In reality... there are plenty of other and perhaps better gunsmiths out there.

What would be really cool is Keanu using some Johny Lim's Limcat guns! hehe

LIMCAT WILDCAT LIMITED / STANDARD DIVISION PISTOL

LimCat Tron PCC

OR perfectly in line with "John Wick" would be SVI guns.

Pistols

35 minutes ago, Maksim said:

I knew Taran before all of the fame. He was just a decent gun guy who made some accessories.... and THEN John Wick.  eh.

In reality... there are plenty of other and perhaps better gunsmiths out there.

What would be really cool is Keanu using some Johny Lim's Limcat guns! hehe

Yea, I’m far from someone that goes after tuned guns... if I get a Glock 34 to him, it isn’t for his work. It is to make a John Wick 2 clone. ;)

He is literally a hit man, lol. We would love to think he only killed bad guys, but he worked for the Russian Mob... It's this idea that he "cleaned up" got out, and is now just trying to survive being a good guy despite all his fualts.

Reminds me of Dexter.