tgz13

The Official NJGF Photo Thread!

I came up with the name when I was posting on national forums, when I was the poor soul in Jersey who was stuck with our stupid gun laws.

I should also mention, if anyone wants to play with any of them, I'm more than happy to have you along as a guest at the range (or be a guest at yours). I'll bring the gun, you buy the ammo. (Did I mention I belong to a really cool range that lets you bring your own ammo?)

Im jelly of your M1A (Or is it an M14?) Either way great rifles. Your muzzle brake on your Tikka reminds me of mr RRA ar15. It had a threaded BBL and they wouldnt ship it blank. (Flash hider) So They slapped a brake on it and tacked it to the BBL. It is WAY louder than it should be.

Im jelly of your M1A (Or is it an M14?) Either way great rifles. Your muzzle brake on your Tikka reminds me of mr RRA ar15. It had a threaded BBL and they wouldnt ship it blank. (Flash hider) So They slapped a brake on it and tacked it to the BBL. It is WAY louder than it should be.

It's an M1A. The flash hider on that is really cool looking. I'm not sure what the difference really is from an M14, though.

The muzzle brake on my AR is pinned and welded, since it has to be in order to make the barrel long enough to be NJ legal. It's amazing what that does to the volume of the report.

I have to say...

I have wanted a riffle ever since I was 16 shooting a .22 Single shot, bolt action away at hockey camp (long before the thought of owning a handgun ever crossed my mind). Seeing some of these beautiful riffles really brings back the desire to own one!!

The muzzle brake on my AR is pinned and welded, since it has to be in order to make the barrel long enough to be NJ legal. It's amazing what that does to the volume of the report.

Your tellin me. My rifle clears out my range pretty fast. I try not to shoot too much if little kids are at the range learning and stuff. I want to make it fun for them. My .308 is quieter than my AR with the brake.