tgz13

The Official NJGF Photo Thread!

Jermz, how does the M1911A1 shoot hollowpoints? I saw one at silver bullet the other day and it was nice... if albeit a rough gun.

I had some problems with mine, Had to send it back to Springfield. Got it back 2 weeks later. No problems ever since, Feeds everything fine now. :)

Jermz - great pictures! What kind of flashlight is that between ZSG and the speed loaders?

The Flash Light is the Energizer Hard Case Tactical. Awesome flash light.

I got it from woot.com when they had it for 25 bucks. You can go outside and smash this thing all day, run it over with your car, drop it from the roof. It will not break, Believe me I tried. Here it is on another site. Pricey but worth it.

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=17175

The Flash Light is the Energizer Hard Case Tactical. Awesome flash light.

I got it from woot.com when they had it for 25 bucks. You can go outside and smash this thing all day, run it over with your car, drop it from the roof. It will not break, Believe me I tried. Here it is on another site. Pricey but worth it.

http://www.uscav.com/productinfo.aspx?productid=17175

Is it a LED light or Bulb?

I keep seeing it on Woot - I might have to pick it up one of these days.

it's totally sweet. since it's my first gun, I did tons of research on it. you can't beat the price, it looks damn cool and shoots so well....not in my hands, I still suck, but glennp shot it and it had good groups. which caliber are you thinking of? I have the 9mm. Since I'm a noob and ammo is cheaper.

Very nice. I plan on getting a P226R soon too.

Question. I've noticed that, like your pic, many others that's ive seen show the take down lever being discolored. Why is that? Has a slight copper look to it unlike the rest of the gun.

I'm not sure, but I have noticed it too. The frame finish is black hard anodized and the slide is SIG's Nitron

Great pics and great rifle J.

But that rifle should not be on the ground like that. it may get scratched.

And I am sure that mag is pinned to 15....

LOL Believe me, I spent more time placing it on the ground carefully then I did taking the pics.

Nick, you HAD to do it?

Congrats. =) great gun.

Yep definitely. Oh and BTW the pistol from Doom is a Beretta 92FS

Way to go Nicky! And think, you already have a feel for her and you haven't even shot it yet.

Yeah! I just wish I had 15 round mags and not 10.