tgz13

The Official NJGF Photo Thread!

MY GOD!! I want one. I just fell in love with that mag. I was looking at 10 rounders but jesus. Does it feed perfectly? Gotta be a pain to load all 15 shells into it.

I wouldn't use it for Defense, but it feeds reliably enough for dicking around at the range. I had a stove pipe here and there. It looks really cool. And is fun to bump fire!! :lol::lol::lol:

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/STKSKS05.aspx

50 bucks for the stock. the hand guard is actually the tapco one with the gas tube pre-installed so that was another $60 bucks, plus I put in the proper 922r parts for god knows what extra. It also took forever filing a little, checking, filing, check, etc.

It looks cool, but it's really not practical. It turned into a labor of making the most evil, but still legal rifle I could. If you shoot it with the bayonet folded, it will poke you in the hand.. :roll: Guess that's why they say it's for the spike bayonet..

It's fun to bring to the range though, when people tell me "All Folding Stocks are illegal in NJ".. I can tell them that they are wrong. It's really a shame that you basically have to be a creative reader with a law degree to modify your guns here.

+1 we have done several fund raisers for children with cancer and our race club also donates to the hawk fund raiser childrens cancer.. ocean of love.

Yea, I want to know what kind of cigars you smoke

Honestly, that's about the third cigar I've ever smoked in my life. That picture was taken at a charity fundraiser shoot that I ran for http://www.northeastshooters.com - we had about 90 guys, girls and kids show up at Woodman Rifle and Pistol in Athol, MA, to raise some money for one of our members who was diagnosed with cancer.

We raffled off a Mosin Nagant, a CZ82, auctioned off a Springfield XDm, a SW4040, a Ruger P345, a CZ452 in .17HMR (with 1200 rounds of ammo!) and a SMLE... not to mention various other goodies (Russian beer, ammo, a child's tricycle, a hand made spinning rod, etc), and there was one guy who showed up with a couple hundred cigars who was selling them for a $10 donation. So that's where I got the cigar. :lol:

(results? We raised about $6000 for Ed (screen name = TheVillageIdiot)... and he passed away, suddenly, about 2 & 1/2 weeks later. :cry: But at least he got to come down for the shoot (he lived in NH) and see how many folks turned out to help him.)

My new Stag Model 1, Colt .45 Gold Cup and Colt Python .357

That's all, for now.

beautiful python my father had one just like that but it was recently stolen when they broke into his auto body shop in NJ he had the python and a browning .380 stolen as well too bad i was just about to buy the python from him oh well what can you do :cry: :roll:

Wow, if Corzine could see these pics!

Im sure his minions are seeing them. Im always a but funny about these threads. Ive heard that the AWB people will look through Shotgun News and write down whats available to propose adding to the proposed national AWB. I wouldnt be surprised if the same do gooders in NJ arent doing the same thing.