tgz13

The Official NJGF Photo Thread!

Sandy and Pete, lean forward when you shoot.

Yeah , I totally noticed that from the pictures too. I have always been a fan of photographing/videoing yourself when you train at anything for this exact reason. Thanks for the advice , I always welcome it.:)

Clone of the "Right Arm of the Free World", the DS ARMS SA58, with a Shane45 Group Buy T-1 on a low mount... also not the kick a** PWS brake pinned courtesy of Mastadon Ammo and Camo and 10 round magazine.

IMG_20120801_164347.jpg

Next up is the good ol' "Left (?) Arm of the Free World", the WASR-10 (AKM) (also NJ Compliant thanks to Jet Agent)...

IMG_20120801_164840.jpg

Last but not least, the two together:

IMG_20120801_164218.jpg

I call it a "Lautenberg Heart Attack Special"... :p

Siverado, interesting little 9 milli. how do you like her?

I love it, 6,100 rounds and Its three years old, had to change the recoil spring @ 5000 rounds. it has never failed to do its job. Some folks don't like taurus oh well

I love it, 6,100 rounds and Its three years old, had to change the recoil spring @ 5000 rounds. it has never failed to do its job. Some folks don't like taurus oh well

I'm not one of those folks homey, keep the rounds flowing threw her!

My newest addition is a Smith and Wesson 327 TRR8 8 shot that had a bunch of custom work done.

and a group shot with the rest of my revolvers, ray ray gonna cream his pants ( Smith and wesson 625 / TRR8/ smith and wesson Model 15/Ruger LCR )

8187512980_7b45e9ef32_b.jpg

8186469325_1d74b971e9_c.jpg

Very nice Alec. How do you like the 327?

I've shot it once so far , last week- had some issues ( gunsmith related ) so he took at back and adjusted some stuff. But so far so good, another 4.5lb double action trigger, very lightweight gun , should make for a good steel challenge gun with some practice in my end

Take off those ridiculous grips, the oversived cylinder release and fragile front sight please. And yes, a 327 is the PERFECT revolver. I love it. I love the night guard version even more, but that is no longer in production.

Take off those ridiculous grips, the oversived cylinder release and fragile front sight please. And yes, a 327 is the PERFECT revolver. I love it. I love the night guard version even more, but that is no longer in production.

Naaa, the grips look kinda cool - very 'Blade Runner' -ish ....

Although I have one, I'm not a big revolver guy. Who makes grips like that?

I'll have to get some pics of my stuff posted.