tgz13

The Official NJGF Photo Thread!

bad64chevelle that is one nice k98. Is it a R/C and what is the year/maker. I really like the looks of it.

The date on it is 1937, however alot of the other information has been removed. I would really like to find someone who knows a bit more about these rifles to help me see what I can find out about it. It still has the Nazi symbol and eagle engraved on a very tiny spot on the stock. I started doing some research, but unfortunately life has gotten hectic and I have put that on the side.

From top to bottom:

- Brown Bess .75 flintlock

- 1942 Izhevsk, Mosin 91/30

- Marlin .30/30 "Saddle Gun"

- Mossberg Mav 12ga

-NEF Pardner Pump 20ga

-Savage 10FP .308

-Bushy XM-15 ORC

-SIG Sauer P226 9mm

how did you manage the bushmaster in this state? the bushmaster assault rifle was listed in a banned list for NJ on a thread on AR15

Bushmaster Assault rifle

This was recently discussed on arf. The Bushmaster Assault Rifle mentioned in the ban is not an AR. It is this monstrosity:

pix248957140.jpg

ah nice thank you!

im terribly upset that that the Colt AR's are banned in this state. i just dont understand how you can ban a manufacturer like that.

Not enough free ham sandwiches i 'spose.

Not all Colt's are banned. If memory serves me, Colt 6400s are ok.. and maybe a few more like the match target models. 6920s and 6940s would probably be legal too if the "evil features" (bayo lug, FH, etc.) were removed. Obviously, anything that says "AR-15" on it is a no go. Either way, Colt, as a whole, is not part of the ban

ETA: And i just realized I'm replying to a Photo thread :lol: Apologies for going off topic

Not all Colt's are banned. If memory serves me, Colt 6400s are ok.. and maybe a few more like the match target models. 6920s and 6940s would probably be legal too if the "evil features" (bayo lug, FH, etc.) were removed. Obviously, anything that says "AR-15" on it is a no go. Either way, Colt, as a whole, is not part of the ban

ETA: And i just realized I'm replying to a Photo thread :lol: Apologies for going off topic

Your apology needs more photos.

Nice BBK! Looks like there's a sling adapter on the buffer tube - what sling are you running?

Your apology needs more photos.

Correct you are! Don't have any gun pix handy, so how 'bout something different:

Strider SLCC (TAD Edition)

[attachment=1]DSC_1759a.jpg[/attachment]

[attachment=0]DSC_1749a.jpg[/attachment]

im terribly upset that that the Colt AR's are banned in this state. i just dont understand how you can ban a manufacturer like that.

They aren't banned. Only certain models with certain writing on them, if you can believe that.

I compete with a Colt "Match Target HBAR" which is a Colt AR-15 with a different name on it. Completely NJ compliant, purchased at the Bullet Hole actually, but I've seen them in most better stores.

-Melg

Nice BBK! Looks like there's a sling adapter on the buffer tube - what sling are you running?

Honestly, I have no clue. My sling broke in the field, and someone gave me a spare they had. I do want to invest in a Vickers or a 3pt, but this setup works just fine, and is field approved ;) I'd take a picture of it, but my camera took a dump.

Honestly, I have no clue. My sling broke in the field, and someone gave me a spare they had. I do want to invest in a Vickers or a 3pt, but this setup works just fine, and is field approved ;) I'd take a picture of it, but my camera took a dump.

No worries.. if it works for you it works for you :)

Found a gun pic I haven't posted before:

Digital Camo Pink Walther P22 (this was taken a while ago when i was in a rush, and the flash washed out the pic - so it doesn't really look pink in this photo, but trust me, it is).

[attachment=0]IMGP1610a.jpg[/attachment]

Sexeh!!